Seven

Look how pretty I am
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After finishing dinner, Jisoo and Rose walk out of the restaurant. The night sky was relatively clear, but there was a slight breeze that made the night air a bit chilly.

“How about getting some dessert?” suggests Jisoo.

“I’d love to! Do you have anything in mind?”

I have a lot of things in mind, like getting between your legs. That would be the perfect dessert. “I’m in the mood for some pu… I mean, patbingsu,” Jisoo replies after taking a glance at the younger girl’s hips.

Rose smiles, not catching the older girl’s near slip of the tongue. “Me too! There’s a really good place for that around here. It’s called Choego Café.”

“Do you know how to get there from Buonasera?”

“Yeah, it’s within walking distance.”

“The last time you said that, we ended up walking for nearly an hour,” reminds the older girl, pushing her black hair away from her face.

“It wasn’t my fault! Namjoo had given me bad directions!” protests Rose.

Jisoo pats the younger girl’s arm reassuringly. “I’m not blaming you for that, honey. I actually enjoyed the extra time spent with you, even though my legs did get pretty tired by the time we found the restaurant.”

“But you usually get upset with people when they do that to you,” Rose points out, feeling a little guilty.

“You’re right, whoever does that to me deserves to be reprimanded. That is, everyone except my little sugar muffin,” Jisoo says dotingly, giving her date an affectionate pinch on the cheek.

“Unnieeeee, stop that,” complains Rose, pushing the older girl’s wrist away. I actually pretended to be lost that day, so that I could have you to myself as long as possible. You had been spending too much time with those other girls, so I had to make the most of my opportunity. And it was totally worth it. I’d do it again if I had to.

“Why should I?” Jisoo wanted to know. She leans over to kiss her date’s cheek.

However, Rose had just started turning towards the older girl, so Jisoo ends up kissing Rose’s cheek and the edge of Rose’s lips.

Rose gasps, her face turning bright red. “Jichu! Why did you do that?!”

“How cute. You did that on purpose, didn’t you? You were trying to get more than a kiss on the cheek!”

“Absolutely not! I am not ready to be kissed on my lips this early in a relationship!”

Jisoo didn’t believe her. “Did you like it?” she asks with a grin.

“I’m too shocked to even remember it!”

“That obviously means that you enjoyed it too much.”

“No it doesn’t! It means that I wasn’t prepared for your attempt to steal a kiss from me!” Rose responds.

The older girl grins smugly. “Honey, if I was trying to do that, you wouldn’t be able to talk right now.”

Rose frowns. “When I’m ready to be kissed, I’ll let you know!”

“How? Are you going to make the first move?” Jisoo smiles at the thought. “That would be hot.”

“Whatever. You’ll just know.” The younger girl couldn’t help thinking about the near kiss she just had. Feeling the softness of her date’s lips on her own had made her heart start racing. If just a partial kiss made me feel that way, what would an actual lip-to-lip kiss be like? I really want to find out, but I’m afraid I wouldn’t be able to think clearly enough to keep things under control.

Jisoo watches her friend’s contemplative expression. “You look like you want to have a passionate make-out session with me.”

“Well, you’re wrong. There are more important things to do on our first date.”

“Are you sure?” asks Jisoo, placing her hand on Rose’s lower back.

“Yes, I am, so stop being so affectionate. We need to slow things down.”

“And why do you want to do that?” Jisoo slowly rubs the younger girl’s lower back.

Rose smacks her arm. “Because I want to do this the right way!”

“I always do things the right way.”

“You shouldn’t do things like that on your first date.”

“What’s wrong with a little affectionate touching?” asks Jisoo innocently.

“I know that your affectionate touching will lead to something more erted!” Rose accuses.

Jisoo feigned astonishment. “I would never do that.”

“You’ve already done it many times!”

“And yet you still want to date me. What does that say about you, you dirty girl?” Jisoo asks teasingly.

Rose opens in surprise, and then smacks the older girl’s shoulder. “I’m not like you! You’re the one who’s dirty, thinking about all the time!” she replies indignantly.

Jisoo laughs. “The sooner you stop pretending to be innocent, the earlier we can start fulfilling your ual fantasies.”

“See? That’s all you think about!”

“And you love it.”

The younger girl scoffs. “Yeah, whatever.”

 

The pair walked along the University District in comfortable silence for a few minutes, watching other students walk by them, or taking looks into store windows.

Rose smiles as she links her arm with Jisoo’s. “I really like taking walks with you.”

Jisoo couldn’t help smiling also, enjoying the younger girl’s contact. “I only like taking walks if you’re the one who’s next to me.”

Rose blushes slightly. “You’re my favorite person to walk with, too,” she says, and then giggles. Oh my god, what’s wrong with me?! Why do I keep giggling like an idiot?

 

---

 

The two girls sat across from each other at the Choego Café. As they started eating their bowls of patbingsu, Rose takes a glance at her friend. You’re so pretty, Jichu. In fact, I’ve been awed by your beauty as soon as we met. I remember feeling too intimidated to talk to you for the first month that we’ve known each other. And now here I am, trying to see if we can be more than friends. This still doesn’t feel real to me. Soon, she found herself staring admiringly at the older girl, who was checking the contents of her dessert.

Jisoo looks up from her bowl and makes eye contact with Rose. She smiles at the younger girl, which causes Rose to blush and quickly look down at her own patbingsu. 

Oh no, she caught me staring at her! Rose eats a spoonful of red bean and fruit mixture, trying to pretend as if nothing had happened.

Jisoo continues smiling at her date. You are so damn cute. If you weren’t such a close friend, I would’ve went after you years ago. You’re not just ridiculously hot, but there’s something about you that makes my heart melt; which is something I can’t say for the other girls I’ve dated. “Do you know how ridiculously adorable you are when you try to act like you’re not embarrassed?”

“No,” mumbles Rose, keeping her attention on her dessert. We’ve made eye contact and smiled at each other a million times! Why am I suddenly acting like I’ve met her for the first time?!

 

The couple ate their patbingsu quietly for a few minutes.

“I… um, wanted to ask you something important.” Rose seemed a bit anxious.

Jisoo looks at her curiously. “What is it?” Please ask if I’m ready to you.

“How do you feel about kids?”

“They’re all right, I guess. As long as they’re not loud, stupid, or annoying,” answers Jisoo, with a hint of disappointment in her voice.

Rose stirs the fruit syrup in her bowl. “Would you want to have any?”

“Ok, this is getting pretty serious now. I thought you wanted to take it slow.”

“I do want to take it slow! I’m just curious about what you think about children, and whether you’ve given any thoughts to them for the future.”

Jisoo pensively eats a spoonful of her dessert. “As long as my partner does most of the work taking care of the kids, then I suppose I can maybe tolerate them.”

Rose raises a brow. “Are you being serious?”

“I am.”

“As long as your partner does most of the work? What kind of an answer is that?!”

Jisoo shrugs, and then eats another spoonful. “I see nothing wrong with it.”

“It’s supposed to be a shared responsibility!”

“That’s what you think.”

Rose frowns as she uses her napkin to wipe off the syrup that dripped onto the table from her spoon. “Would you still feel that way if the kids weren’t annoying?”

“Kids, as in plural? How can multiple kids not be annoying?” Jisoo inquires, shuddering slightly at the thought.

“If you like them, then it wouldn’t feel that way to have more than one child.”

More than one child?! What’s wrong with you? Jisoo didn’t like where the conversation was going, so she turns the question around. “So how do you feel about them?”

The younger girl smiles. “I love kids, and I really want to be a parent some day.”

“I see.” Jisoo takes a sip of water. . This is not good.

Rose watches the older girl’s reaction, and waits for her to continue talking. But when she sees Jisoo turn her attention to the other people in the café, Rose decides to press the issue. “Would you be willing to become one?”

The older girl makes eye contact with her date. “If I get properly compensated, then I’d consider it.”

“Let me guess. Your idea of a proper compensation involves ,” Rose responds, with a hint of iciness in her voice.

Jisoo nods in agreement. “Right, and plenty of it. It would take a hell of a lot of ing to take my mind off of those horrid little beasts.”

Rose frowns again, and then sighs. This can be another potential problem in our relationship.

 

---

 

The couple arrived in Jisoo’s car, near the location of CL’s parents’ mansion. Fortunately for CL, her parents were on a business trip, so the mansion was available for the party.

As Jisoo drove through the opened gates, the two girls saw that there were seemingly a hundred parked cars in front of the large house. And even though they were still a fair distance from the mansion, they could hear the bass of the music that was playing, and the sounds of a crowd of people talking.

The older girl parked her car. “Here we are.”

Rose stares warily at the sight before them, and began having second thoughts. What was I thinking? There must be hundreds of hot, y girls here tonight. And who knows how many of them had been intimate with Jichu? Hell, for all I know, some of her damn ex girlfriends will probably be here too! I sure as hell don’t want to share her with them, or anyone else, for that matter. We’re on a date, so she’s all mine tonight!

The younger girl hears the passenger door open. She looks to see her date standing outside of the car with a quizzical expression.

“Are you planning to come out, or are you going to just sit here and stare at the house?” questions Jisoo, with her hands on her hips.

“Why, are you eager to reunite with some of the s you’ve played around with?” retorts Rose, surprising both herself and Jisoo at the tone of her voice. Oh my god, that sounded really jealous and bitter!

Jisoo immediately recovered from the surprise and smiled. “Of course not, sweetie. I meant it when I said that you’re the only girl I’m interested in. You’ll always have my attention while we’re there.”

Rose sighs as she steps out of the car. She felt terrible for her respon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter