Twenty-four

Look how pretty I am
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As soon as Rose walks into the University Café, she was met with the noisy chatter of college students unwinding with their friends. Nearly every table was occupied by students conversing, eating, or working on their laptops.

The blonde girl sighs as she looks around for the married couple. I hope this meeting won’t take too long, because I miss being with Chu already. I really like holding her hand, and just having her near me.

“We’re over here!” Tiffany calls out. Tiffany and Jessica were seated in a small booth, and had already ordered drinks.

Rose smiles at the couple, and then goes over to them. “Hi Tiffany and Jessica unnies.”

She takes a glance at Jessica, and then quickly averts her eyes back to Tiffany, still feeling uncomfortable about what happened in the past.

“Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to continue your counseling,” Rose says a bit shyly as she sits across from the couple, feeling Jessica’s impassive gaze on her. She and Jessica hadn’t had any talks ever since they met, and Rose was feeling apprehensive about what the other woman was thinking.

Tiffany, seeing that Rose appeared to be a bit intimidated by her wife, tries to help the younger woman’s uneasiness. “No problem! We find it quite fun and rewarding when we help a cute couple like you and Jisoo, isn’t that right, babe?” she says to her wife. You promised not to make her feel scared!

Jessica’s face was unexpressive, evidently forgetting that promise. “Yeah.”

Tiffany smacks her wife’s thigh, and then turns back to Rose with a grin. “Anyways, let’s get right to it! There’s a lot we have to cover, and not enough time!”

Rose removes her coat, and then maintains her eye contact with Tiffany. “Are we under a time constraint?”

“You seem to be. Jen has told me that you’re having ex-girlfriend problems again.” Tiffany takes a sip of her cappuccino.

Rose frowns at the mention of her rival. “Yeah, Suzy’s been coming after my girlfriend pretty aggressively lately. After she sent that photo, she tried to seduce Jisoo while they were talking privately.

I think the knows that we haven’t had yet, and is using that to try to break up our relationship.”

Tiffany nods, and then takes another sip of her drink. “You and Jisoo haven’t ed yet?”

“No. Is that bad?”

“Not necessarily, but it’s been awhile since we’ve had that talk about your fears of having with her.”

Rose doesn’t feel shy anymore as she thinks about Jisoo, and how attracted she is to the older girl. “I know, but I’m just scared to do it! I want to have with her so bad… and I came so close to giving in so many times… oh my god, do you know how hard it is to resist having with my girlfriend? She’s so ridiculously hot!”

Tiffany grins with amusement. “Whoa, settle down there, girl! You sound as thirsty as your girlfriend!”

“I can’t help it, it’s getting so difficult! I don’t know what to do! And that ty ex-girlfriend of her’s isn’t making this any easier!” replies Rose, frowning.

“What do you mean?”

“She keeps tempting Chu, and it’s making it harder for her to be patient for having with me!”

Jessica finally speaks. “Then you make Suzy’s plan backfire, by beating her at her own game.”

Rose starts feeling timid again. “And I suppose that’s where the lesson comes in?”

Jessica adds a little bit of sugar to her tea. “Exactly. Your girlfriend won’t be tempted by her ex if you’re the one tempting Jisoo, right?”

“I guess so, but I don’t know if I’m ready to be ually intimate with Chu yet,” Rose answers uncertainly.

“Are you still scared of being compared to her past lovers, and the thought of Jisoo getting tired of having with you?” inquires Jessica, stirring her tea with a spoon.

Rose fidgets with the sleeve of her sweater. “Yes! Every time I even think about having with her, I keep thinking about those things! I know that I’m not as good as those girls that Chu dated!”

Tiffany briefly glances at a text message she received on her phone, and then turns her attention back to the younger blonde woman. “Remember, there’s a reason why Jisoo left all those other girls after having one-night stands with them. Even though she may have enjoyed ing them, it was only meaningless that left her feeling unfulfilled. She felt no emotional attachment to them, and so there was no reason for her to keep seeing them.

Anyone can give you good , but good from someone you love is entirely different. And it’s something that only you can provide.”

Rose thought about what Tiffany said. “But what about those people who cheat on their partners, even though they love them while having with them?”

“Those people aren’t truly in love with their partners. But you don’t have to worry about that, because of what Jessi told me,” responds Tiffany, smiling.

Rose becomes curious about the reason for the smile. “What was it?”

“Even though Jessi didn’t get along with Jisoo, my wife said that she could tell that Jisoo is in love with you. And that’s saying a lot, because Jessi told me that even though your girlfriend was acting like she didn’t care about the counseling session, Jisoo couldn’t hide the fact that she loves you.”

Jessica nods in agreement.

Rose smiles as her heart melts, and experiences a fluttery feeling from what she heard. It meant a lot that Jessica was able to see that, even though Jessica and Jisoo’s meeting was brief and mostly unproductive. I love you too, Jisoo.

“You need to let go of your fears, and trust the love that you two have for each other. After all, Jessi and I continue to love each other very much, even though we have all the time!” Tiffany says cheerfully.

Even though Rose knew that Jisoo loves her, she still couldn’t help feeling insecure about her lack of ual competency. Jisoo is an expert on , while Rose was very inexperienced.

“But I just don’t think I can perform well ually, compared to Suzy and all those other girls who have all the time,” Rose replies, with a bit of concern.

“Then you practice with her. If Jisoo really loves you, and she does, she’ll be patient while trying to make you as competent as she wants you to be,” Tiffany answers, grinning.

Rose was still doubtful. “You really think so? You don’t think that she’ll want someone a lot more experienced after spending time teaching an amateur?”

“You’re not as much of an amateur as you think you are,” Jessica replies impassively.

“What do you mean?” Rose then suddenly realizes what Jessica was implying, remembering what happened with Krystal. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry about that! I didn’t mean to do it!”

Jessica stares coldly at her, not saying anything.

Tiffany leans towards her wife and whispers, “Babe, you promised that you’ll go easy on her. That poor girl really needs our help, and you’re making it worse by scaring her.”

“This is me going easy on her,” Jessica whispers back. “There are a lot of things I would’ve said to her, if I didn’t make that promise.”

“Well, I want you to be nicer to her. She’s having enough difficulties as it is.”

Jessica sighs, and then forces a crooked smile as she looks at Rose. “Forget about that, for now. But my point stands. You’re not as bad as you think you are.”

Rose nervously bites her lower lip. Is that a genuine compliment, or a backhanded one? I don’t know if I should thank her, or apologize again. “Thank you?” she says uncertainly.

“What my wife is trying to say, and is not doing a very good job, is that you’re more skilled than you give yourself credit for. So those other girls don’t have as much of an advantage as you think,” Tiffany explains to the younger woman.

Rose has a pensive expression on her face as she lowers her gaze. That’s also what Jichu told me the night that I admitted having with Krystal. Are they right? Am I being too insecure about my… abilities to pleasure someone?

Tiffany checks the time on her phone, and then grins at the younger blonde girl. “Foxy Lady Fantasies is going to open in less than half an hour! Let’s get going!”

Rose has heard her friends mention the place a number of times before, but had never joined them before. “But isn’t that a strip club?”

“Yes. There’s no better place for you to watch the experts on how to give y s,” answers Tiffany, as the three women stood up and put their coats on.

“Oh.” Rose wasn’t sure how she felt about going to a place like that, especially since she was in a serious relationship. But I’m doing this for my girlfriend, so it’s ok, right?

“Have you been in a strip club before?” Jessica inquires, noticing the look of uncertainty on the younger blonde girl’s face.

“No, I’ve never considered going to a place like that! I’d feel too dirty watching other women take their clothes off,” explains Rose, opening the front door of the café.

“I’ll never understand how a sleazy managed to get into a relationship with someone like her,” Jessica mutters to herself as she zips up the front of her coat.

Tiffany playfully pinches Rose’s cheek. “Aww, you’re too innocent! We’re going to have to change that tonight!”

 

---

 

Rose, Jessica, and Tiffany walked up to the front door of “Foxy Lady Fantasies”, which is guarded by two big security guards to ensure that minors do not gain access. It is a well known and popular strip club located on the outskirts of the Hongdae District.

One of the guards, whose name tag says Siwon, immediately greeted the married couple, bowing to them. “Hello Miss Jessica and Miss Tiffany. It’s always a pleasure to have you here.”

“I told you there’s no need to be so form

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter