Nineteen

Look how pretty I am
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Tiffany and Rose gets into Tiffany’s car, the older girl turns to her companion. “There’s been a change in plans. We’re going to reunite with our significant others for a double date now.”

Rose smiles upon hearing the news. However, her happiness at the thought of seeing her girlfriend was mixed with a bit of concern. “Did something happen to cause that change?”

Tiffany purses her lips as she contemplates the answer. “Yes,” she replies hesitantly. “But it’s something that you’ll be finding out from your girlfriend.”

Oh no, what did you do this time, Jichu? “That sounds kind of ominous,” Rose says with unease as she puts her seatbelt on. “Did Jichu and Jess get into a fight?”

She wouldn’t be surprised if that was the case, considering the skeptical attitude Jisoo has been displaying about the counseling, and how strict Jessica seemed about keeping others in line.  

Tiffany puts her key into the ignition to start the car. “Not exactly, though it does sound like the two didn’t get along very well.”

“Whatever the reason is, I have a feeling that it isn’t something good.”

Tiffany didn’t want the younger girl to worry, so she starts a conversation about how she and Jessica first met.

Soon, both girls were chatting and laughing as Tiffany starts driving.

 

It wasn’t long before Tiffany was parking her car in front of a very familiar location.

Rose glances out of the passenger side window. “Why are we stopping at our apartment?”

Tiffany grins slyly in response. “Are you wearing something y under your sweater?”

The younger girl was completely confused by the question, but decides to answer it anyway. “Not really, I’m just wearing a regular t-shirt?”

“That’s not good enough. I’d like you to change your shirt into something more revealing, like a crop top.” Tiffany turns the ignition of her car off.

“What for?”

“Let’s just say it’s to help your girlfriend behave,” Tiffany answers with a playful smirk. “After you’ve changed your shirt, I need to go over a plan of action with you. But we need to hurry, because we don’t have much time.”

Rose stares at her, feeling even more puzzled than before. “A plan of action? I thought we were going on a double date, not some mission where I have to wear a y top.”

Tiffany laughs at her companion’s response. “You’re so cute. But don’t worry, everything will be clear soon enough. Now get going, we have two beautiful women waiting for us!” she says good naturedly.

 

Jisoo and Jessica were eating their dinners in silence, neither having anything to say to the other. At this point, both girls had grown tired of each other, and were much more interested in their food.

“Jichu!” Rose exclaims excitedly.

Jisoo looks up from her plate and her expression brightens immediately. “There’s my lovely sweetheart.”

She stands up and shares an enthusiastic embrace with her girlfriend.

“I’m so happy to see you,” Jisoo says sincerely as she gives the younger girl a soft kiss on her lips.

Rose giggles happily, and then chooses to respond by pressing her lips against Jisoo’s for a longer and more passionate kiss.

Meanwhile, Tiffany sits down next to her wife and affectionately hugs Jessica. “Was it that bad, honey?” she asks with a sympathetic grin.

Jessica smiles genuinely for the first time since she had started her counseling session with Jisoo. “It was awful. You should be punished for making me try to help that girl.”

Tiffany grins mischievously as she plays with a strand of her wife’s honey brown hair. “Aww, I’m sorry. But I do like it when you punish me; especially when you get aggressive,” she says in a huskier tone than usual.

Jessica places her hand on her wife’s hip and moves her face closer to Tiffany’s. “After what I’ve been through, I feel very aggressive,” she murmurs before locking lips with her wife.

 

After both couples had finished kissing, they sat across from each other; Jisoo and Jessica were visibly happier than they were before.

Jessica decides to skip the small talk and get right into the point of the meeting. “Rose, Jisoo has something she wants to tell you.”

Jisoo’s eyes widen. Oh , that’s right. I should tell Rose about that, shouldn’t I?

The joy of seeing her girlfriend briefly made her forget what had happened earlier, and then Jessica’s words immediately put a damper on that fleeting moment of bliss.

Jisoo manages to quickly regain her composure and smile pleasantly at Rose. “I just want to say that you have nothing to worry about.”

Jessica gives Jisoo a disapproving frown. “Really? So you’d rather just hide it from your girlfriend?”

Jisoo’s expression becomes troubled as she plays with piece of grilled chicken with her fork. How can I tell my girlfriend about what I had done with Suzy, shortly after I said that I love Rose?

Rose becomes concerned as she sees the expression on her girlfriend’s face. She places her arm around Jisoo in an attempt to comfort her girlfriend.

“What’s wrong, Jichu?” she asks gently.

Jisoo was feeling terrible about what had happened earlier and her girlfriend’s tenderness was making it worse. She tries to smile reassuringly at Rose, but she was having a hard time looking into her girlfriend’s eyes.

“It’s not anything important,” Jisoo mumbles, examining her plate.

Even though Rose wasn’t convinced by her girlfriend’s attempt to persuade her that nothing was wrong, she maintained her soft approach and continued speaking in a gentle tone. I wonder what it’s about? The only times Jichu is reluctant to tell me something is when she thinks I’m going to be really angry or disappointed with her.

Maybe things got really bad between Jichu and Jessica, and now Jessica doesn’t want to continue the counseling session with us anymore. “Come on, tell me what’s bothering you.”

Jisoo sighs as she feels the expectant gazes from everyone at the table. The longer I drag this out, the harder it’ll get for me to talk about it. “Suzy came by earlier and… she…”

Rose’s expression immediately darkens upon hearing the name. Suzy. I should’ve known. “What did she do this time?” she asks, her voice hardening as she tries to control her temper.

Jisoo continues staring at her plate. I have to tell her everything. It’s much better to have her find things out from me rather than Jessica or Eunji. “She sat next to me and… um, tried to make me feel better about my counseling session.”

The orange-haired girl’s frown deepens. “And did she make you feel better?” she asks pointedly.

“No, not at all!” Jisoo answers quickly, finally making eye contact. “She actually made me feel more tense.”

“What do you mean by that?”

This was the part that Jisoo was feeling apprehensive about. After all that things I said about us not needing counseling, and me loving Rose, this is how I react to Suzy? I feel so terrible about how weak I am with my ex. “She was wearing a revealing outfit, and was subtly seducing me so that I was starting to remember the I’ve had with her.”

“How was she ‘subtly seducing’ you?” Rose inquires intently.

Jisoo hesitates before replying. “She sat close to me so that our legs touched, she put her hand on my thigh, and was giving me a better view of her s.”

Rose immediately stands up, knocking her chair over in the process. Her eyes were blazing with anger. “Where is she?!”

Jisoo looks up at her girlfriend in alarm, and then hastily stands up with her. She places her hand on her girlfriend’s cheek. “This was my fault. I shouldn’t have let her get so close to me, and…”

Her voice trails off as she suddenly recalls what she had done with Suzy.

“Aren’t you leaving out an important detail about what happened with her dress?” Jessica asks relentlessly.

“What the hell is she talking about?” Rose questions anxiously. This gets worse?!

Jisoo’s gaze turns downward; because of their close proximity, she ends up staring at her girlfriend’s chest. I like how tight her sweater is. It does a good job of showing the shape of her s.

After being distracted for a few seconds, Jisoo answers. “I nearly lost control of myself, and grabbed the front of Suzy’s dress,” she admits quietly.

The anger that Rose was feeling turns into guilt upon seeing how her girlfriend was responding. The talk she had with Tiffany helped her see that part of the reason why Jisoo was having such a hard time with Suzy was because of how restrictive Rose had been in their relationship.

Though no one was excusing Jisoo’s lack of self-control, it should’ve been a challenge that they faced together as a couple, not leaving Jisoo to handle it solitarily.

Rose gently lifts her girlfriend’s chin up so that they made eye contact again. “What happened next?” she asks softly.

Jisoo was surprised by the younger girl’s reaction. She was bracing herself for an angry outburst from Rose, but instead, she saw warmth and regret in her girlfriend’s eyes.

It would’ve been easier for Jisoo if her girlfriend had continued being furious, but seeing the look in the younger girl’s eyes was heart-wrenching for her. Now I feel even worse. I let her down. This is why I need to be more careful, because I can’t stand the thought of her feeling hurt. “I-I let go, and that was it.”

Rose nods, reassured by the older girl’s words. Before she could say anything in response, she receives a text message.

 

Tiffany: Now would be the perfect time to carry out our plan!

Rose: Now?! She’s going to think I’m crazy!

Tiffany: I promise she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter