Nine

Look how pretty I am
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jisoo’s gaze shifts from her girlfriend to the newcomer and then back to her girlfriend again, waiting for either one of them to speak again.

That didn’t appear to be happening anytime soon.

Rose was staring down at the carpet as though she was searching for something on the ground, while fidgeting with the fingers of Jisoo’s held hand.

Krystal shuffled her feet while the plastic soda bottle she was holding. She kept her eyes on the other people nearby.

Jisoo found their awkwardness to be amusing. I suppose it makes sense, considering how eventful their last meeting was. “Have you two run out of things to say already?”

Neither girl answered.

Jisoo places one of her hands on her hip. “Oh, come on. There must be many things left unsaid, after you two had that ‘intense study session’ in an empty classroom.”

Krystal’s eyes widened as she looks at Rose, nearly dropping her bottle.

“Jichu!” exclaims Rose, her face turning red as she smacks her girlfriend’s shoulder.

Krystal clears as she turns toward Rose. She takes a glance at Rose’s hips before briefly making eye contact. “Actually, um, I was hoping that I could have a talk with you. In private.”

Jisoo smirks. “Ooh, just the two of you, alone in a room? You’re not wasting any time, are you?”

Krystal stares at her impassively in response.

“What do you want to talk about?” Rose asks curiously, still not looking at Krystal.

“Just some things,” Krystal replies evasively, trying to sound casual as she takes a quick glimpse at Rose’s s.

Rose doesn’t notice, because she was still seemingly examining the carpet near her feet. “Does it have to be private?”

“I’d prefer it to be.”

Rose turns to her girlfriend and whispers, “I really don’t want to leave you right now, but I also don’t want to reject Krystal’s request. I’m getting the impression that whatever she wants to talk about is pretty important.”

Jisoo, however, had been watching Krystal. She had caught the newcomer stealing glances at her girlfriend’s body. The situation wasn’t so amusing to her anymore. “It’s obvious what she wants to talk about,” she whispers back, narrowing her eyes.

“Yeah, and I want to clear the air between us so that she knows that it was only a moment of weakness on my part, and that it meant nothing.”

It meant nothing? Are you sure? “You know, you never really clarified why you felt weak when trying to resist her,” says Jisoo, looking closely into her girlfriend’s eyes. “You were trying to resist her, weren’t you?”

“I don’t know! It just happened so suddenly, that I didn’t know what was going on!” Rose replies, beginning to fidget with Jisoo’s fingers again.

“Were you lusting after her before that happened?” questions Jisoo, unintentionally sounding accusing.

“Can we please talk about this later?” pleads Rose. She was caught off-guard by the sudden line of questioning, and it was making her anxious.

Though she had been able to tell Jisoo about her past, she intentionally hadn’t gone into the details surrounding it.

Part of that was because she actually didn’t know what it was about Krystal that suddenly drove her crazy with lust that one day. And the fact that she had such little control over her desires had made her deeply ashamed of herself.

It definitely wasn’t the type of conversation Rose was ready to have right now, especially with Krystal standing nearby.

 

Jisoo’s expression softens when she sees the uneasiness in the younger girl’s eyes. “All right, but it’s a talk that we need to have as soon as we can,” she says firmly.

Rose becomes more anxious when she sees the stern look on her girlfriend’s face; a contrast to the older girl’s usual easygoing attitude. “I don’t usually see you being this serious.”

“Our relationship is getting more serious,” explains Jisoo, continuing to look into her girlfriend’s eyes.

Rose’s gaze turns downwards. She’s right. But is someone like me worthy to be in a serious relationship with her?

“Rose?”

The younger girl kept her gaze down, examining the patterns on Jisoo’s sweater. “Hm?” she answers in a barely audible voice.

Jisoo’s tone became gentle. “Why aren’t you looking at me?”

“I don’t know,” answers Rose quietly.

The older girl kept her voice gentle. “I’m sorry if I was being too harsh with you.”

“It’s ok. You weren’t.”

Jisoo tenderly raises Rose’s chin with her finger, so that she could look into the younger girl’s eyes. She knew what Rose was thinking, based on the familiar expression on her girlfriend’s face. “Don’t even think for one second that you don’t deserve to be my girlfriend. If anything, I’d have to question whether I’m worthy of being with you. Remember, I’ve done far worse things than you have.”

Rose slowly makes eye contact with her girlfriend. A small smile forms on her lips. “You never have to question that. I feel so lucky to have the chance to be in a relationship with you.”

“I feel exactly the same way.”

The younger girl’s smile grew bigger. “Jichu,” she calls out softly.

That unexpectedly made Jisoo feel fluttery inside, and it nearly made her squeal. That was sooo cute! “Yes, sweetie?”

Rose stares directly into her girlfriend’s eyes. “Were you mad at me earlier?” she asks, sounding a little worried.

The older girl’s heart melts. Oh, you’re so adorable. “No, not at all, honey. I just need to know exactly what went on between you and Krystal. What your true feelings for her are.” Jisoo adjusts the collar of the younger girl’s blouse.

“Are you suspecting that I might want her?”

“Yes, the thought has crossed my mind a few times,” admits Jisoo.

Rose tries to reassure the older girl. “Jichu, I really meant what I said before. It was just a moment of weakness, giving in to my lustful desire. It was nothing more than that.”

“So you lusted for her.”

“Yes, I did, but that was in the past, and there were no feelings involved!” Rose responds quickly.

“What was it about her that made you feel lust?” questions Jisoo.

The younger girl’s gaze turned downwards. “I… I’m not really sure. I’ve tried to block everything about that event out of my mind, because I feel so ashamed of myself whenever I think about it.”

Jisoo becomes quiet for a little bit as she thinks about what her girlfriend said. “I want you to lust after me too.”

“But I respect you too much to let myself see you that way.” Rose makes eye contact with Jisoo again, and then moves some strands of dark hair away from her girlfriend’s face. You’re so pretty.

“I wouldn’t mind if you respected me a little less.” Jisoo grins suggestively.

Rose smiles softly. “You know I wouldn’t want to do that.”

“Why not?”

“You want me to have less respect for you, so that I can lust after you?”

“If that’s what it takes. I don’t think it’s fair that you’ve gone down on Krystal already, and not with me,” complains Jisoo.

“Jichu, I don’t have feelings for Krystal, and I totally regret having with her. It was a huge mistake.” Rose places her arms around her girlfriend’s neck. “But it’s completely different with you. I have strong feelings for you, and I want to have with you when we’re ready.”

Jisoo smiles, liking the sound of that. She puts her arms around her girlfriend’s waist. “How bad do you want it?”

A shy grin spreads across the younger girl’s lips. “I’m not answering that.”

“You’re so cute that I just want to kiss you.” Jisoo gives Rose a peck on her lips, making the younger girl giggle.

“Krystal, there’s something I need to show you before she goes to have a talk with you,” says Jisoo, glancing at Krystal before turning her attention back to her girlfriend. She places her lips against Rose’s, and the two girls gently kissed each other.

Both girls’ pulses quickened and their cheeks became flushed, thrilled by the sensation of their soft lips continuously pressing together in a long, sweet kiss.

 

After their kiss, Jisoo turns to Krystal and smiles smugly. “This property belongs to me. It’ll be in your best interest not to forget that.”

“I’m not your property!” Rose protests breathily, still feeling giddy from the kiss.

“That kiss shows that you’re mine,” Jisoo explains in a no-nonsense manner.

“Ooh, now you’re getting a little possessive,” says Rose, giggling.

Krystal rolls her eyes as she starts walking towards a guest room. “Come on, Rose.”

Rose sighs. “I’ll try to finish the talk as soon as I can.” She gives her girlfriend’s hand a quick squeeze before turning to follow Krystal.

Jisoo slaps Rose’s . Nice and firm. Just how I like them. “Don’t keep me waiting.”

“Ah!” Rose says in surprise. “You could’ve said that without hitting me!”

Jisoo grins. “And miss the chance to touch that luscious ?”

The younger girl glares playfully at her, and then goes into the room that Krystal went into.

 

Rose shuts the door behind her, her expression becoming more serious. She saw that Krystal was looking out the window.

Neither girl spoke for a tense minute, avoiding eye contact with each other.

Rose takes a deep breath, mentally preparing herself to do something that she really didn’t want to do, but felt that she had to. “Let’s get right to the point. This is about your senior year, isn’t it?”

Krystal continues staring out the window. “What makes you think that it is?”

“What else could it be about?”

“How long have you been dating Jisoo?”

Rose raises a brow. She wasn’t expecting that sudden shift of topic. “Why do you want to know?”

“I’m just curious, that’s all. It was a little surprising to see you two together.”

“We just started.”

“Do you like her?” asks Krystal nonchalantl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter