Five

Look how pretty I am
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As Jisoo and Rose walked back into the club, the younger girl linked her right arm around Jisoo’s left arm.

The older girl looks at her questioningly.

“You’re not available anymore,” Rose says matter-of-factly.

“Mmm, getting possessive already, are we? That’s so hot.”

“Don’t get the wrong idea. I just want people to know that they shouldn’t be flirting with you now.”

Jisoo playfully pinches the younger girl’s cheek. “I like seeing this selfish side of you.”

“Look, Jendeuk unnie! They’re back!” Lisa points at the two girls as they approached their table.

Jennie turns to look at them. “Aww, and it looks like they’ve made up. How ing adorable.”

“Why aren’t you guys out on the dance floor?” asks Rose as she and Jisoo sits down with the others.

“We actually just got back here a few minutes ago,” replied Jennie, raising a brow as she notices how closely Jisoo and Rose were sitting together, and how the younger girl kept her arm linked with Jisoo’s.

“You should’ve seen us dance out there! Everyone was cheering for us, and so many girls wanted to dance with us!” says Junhoe proudly.

“So many girls!” agrees Chanwoo.

“Weren’t you jealous that all those girls kept surrounding us?” Bobby put his hand on Jennie’s wrist.

The brunette pulls her hand away. “I didn’t even notice what was happening to you. I was just relieved to see that you weren’t around me anymore.”

“Damn, baby, that’s cold! Why you gotta treat me like that?!” says Bobby as he shoves his laughing friends.

Jennie ignores him as she takes a drink from her bottle of soju. Then she turned her attention to Jisoo and Rose. “So what happened between you two? All I know is that Rose became angry when she saw you dance with that one girl, she goes over to you and dances up on you, and then she screams at you before leaving the club. None of that makes any ing sense to me.”

“Yeah, and then we see you come back in while being affectionate. What’s going on?” adds Lisa in a confused tone.

Jisoo and Rose glanced at each other.

“We’re going to start dating!” Jisoo tells them, smiling.

“WHAT?!” exclaims both Jennie and Lisa. Then the brunette looks at Rose. “Is that true?!”

The orange haired girl nods, also smiling.

Lisa’s eyes were wide open. “Oh my god! I can’t believe this! You’re dating?!”

“How the hell did you two come to that decision?!” Jennie wanted to know.

“We had a long talk, and then I felt that I wanted to try it out,” answers Rose.

“What are you girls talking about?” asks Jinhwan.

“This doesn’t concern you.” Jennie waves him off dismissively. Then she turned back to her friends. “We need to talk more about this at home!”

 

---

 

Later in the night, the four girls returned to their apartment. They changed into their casual clothes and began their late night activities. Jennie goes into the kitchen to find something to eat, while the two younger girls sat on the couches of the living room; Rose was reading a textbook while Lisa watches TV.

“I’m going to take a shower,” Jisoo announces, walking into the room with a towel and a bathrobe draped on her arm. Then she smiles mischievously at Rose. “Would you like to join me?”

Lisa gasps. “Unnie!”

Rose looks up from her book. “We haven’t even been on our first date yet!”

“This will be the perfect preparation for that,” explains Jisoo, leaning against the doorframe of their bathroom.

“Taking a shower together before your first date?! That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard!” responds Rose.

Jennie joins them, eating leftover pizza. “I’ll take you up on that, Jichu,” she says, grinning slyly.

Lisa gasps again, covering . “Oh my gosh!”

Jennie notices that Rose was gazing at her with a steely expression on her face. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

“That’s not funny,” answers Rose, with an edge in her voice.

Jennie sits down on a couch. “Damn, girl, I wasn’t being serious! Lighten up a little.”

The orange haired girl frowns. “I would, if you didn’t make inappropriate comments!”

“I’ve made jokes like that many times before, but you’ve never said anything. Now it’s considered inappropriate?”

“Yes, because it’s different now.”

“Oh, that’s right. You two are in love now, my mistake,” Jennie replies mockingly, with a half grin.

Rose looks at the brunette coldly. “We’re not there yet.”

“I’ll leave the door unlocked in case you change your mind, sweetie,” says Jisoo, smirking at Rose as she goes into the bathroom and closes the door. It looks like Rose is getting even more possessive of me already. I really can’t blame her.

 

Lisa fidgets in her seat, trying to pay attention to the drama she was watching. She takes a quick glance at her unnies; Rose had resumed reading her book, while Jennie watched TV as she ate her slice of pizza.

After a few minutes, Jennie turns to Rose. “Are you two certain that you want to date each other?”

Rose keeps her concentration on her book. “Without a doubt. I’ve given it a lot of thought, so it’s not just an act of spontaneity.”

“I’m not so sure that it’s a good idea.”

Rose makes eye contact with her friend. “Why is that?”

“If I’m guessing correctly, you have some feelings for Jichu.”

“I’m trying to figure out how I really feel about her.”

“It would explain your behavior at the club. You were getting jealous when she was dancing with that one girl,” says Jennie.

“I suppose that could be possible,” Rose responds noncommittally.

“It had to be jealousy. No offense, but you’re the type of girl who gets jealous easily.”

Rose frowns. “I am not! Just because I got angry about Jichu dancing with a girl doesn’t mean that I’m the jealous type!”

“Then what were you screaming about before you left the club?” Jennie asks.

“I’d rather not talk about that,” Rose answers tersely.

“Why not?”

“I just don’t want to!”

“Then how about when I made that comment about taking a shower with Jichu?” challenges Jennie.

“What about it?” says Rose, with a bit of attitude.

“That proves my point.”

“Anyone would be upset if someone said she’d take a shower with the girl you’re dating!” argues Rose.

“I wouldn’t be upset if I knew they weren’t being serious!”

“It’s easy for you to say that now, when you’re not dating anyone!”

“I have dated before, but that’s beside the point,” says Jennie. “Anyways, since you’re the jealous type, I don’t think Jichu would be a good match for you.”

“And what’s that supposed to mean?”

“You haven’t noticed how much of a flirt she is?”

“Of course I have! But that was while she was single,” responds Ros

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter