Twenty-three

Look how pretty I am
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi readers! I'm sorry about taking so long to update, I've been busy the last few weeks. But fortunately, things seem to be settling down for me now, so my next update should be faster ^^

Thank you so much for reading this, and for being so patient! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Just as Jisoo put her and shorts back on, the door of the classroom opens, and the occupants begin coming out with their cookies. The cooking lesson was done, and the occupants were completely oblivious to what had just happened in the hallway.

Tiffany immediately walks over to the dark-haired girl, pleased with the satisfied smile on Jisoo’s lips. Looks like someone enjoyed herself out here. I think it’s safe to say that our plan went well. “So, how did it go?” she asks eagerly.

Jisoo was still in disbelief about what her girlfriend did for her. She was now seeing Rose in a different way. “Wow… let’s just say that I can’t stop thinking about what just happened.”

Tiffany grins broadly. “You didn’t expect your girl to be that naughty, did you?”

“I thought I knew Rose as an innocent girl, who tries to be proper whenever she can. But this showed me that there’s another side of her I haven’t seen yet! I never would’ve expected her to pull her down like that!” Jisoo answers happily. And what a pleasant surprise that was. I need to see it again, because that was not nearly enough. Where did she go?

Tiffany laughs. “Same here! I also totally thought she was an innocent and good girl, but damn! I guess I was wrong!”

Jisoo’s smile becomes bigger as she readjusts her shorts. “I’m guessing that you had something to do with this. Perhaps you and Jessica may be useful after all.”

“I only told her to do something y enough to take your mind off of Suzy, if your ex tried to seduce you again. She came up with the idea by herself! I didn’t know that she’d go that far!” says Tiffany. Then she sees Rose arriving. “And here she is! The good girl with a very bad secret!” she teases.

 

Just then, Jennie and Lisa walked out of the room and joined them.

“What secret? What happened out here?” asks Lisa, wondering why the couple had left the room. She had been absorbed in the cooking lesson, until she became curious about how her friends were doing. When she had looked around to find Jisoo, Rose, and Jennie, it was then she found out that the couple wasn’t there anymore.

Jennie, however, suspiciously notices a familiar scent in the hallway. What the ? Why does it smell like a bedroom after ? “Oh hell no. They did not ing do that right here!”

“It’s my y princess. Come here, you sweet honey muffin,” coos Jisoo, smiling brightly.

Rose blushes as she goes over to her girlfriend, feeling very shy. She had just exposed her most private part of her body to Jisoo, and was also still in disbelief that she had done it. “Can we not talk about that right now, especially in front of everyone?” she whispers anxiously.

Jisoo affectionately embraces Rose, and kisses her cheek. She’s so adorable. “Sure, baby. But don’t be shy, you should be very proud of how y you are.”

Rose tries to hide her face on her girlfriend’s neck. “Oh god, I feel so embarrassed! I still can’t believe I was so brazen! Showing you my private area like that, in a very public place! What was I thinking?!”

“I loved every second of it, but you didn’t give me enough time to enjoy it properly,” Jisoo tells her girlfriend, while she Rose’s long, soft blonde hair. “I really want to see your again, right now.”

The younger girl blushes as she smacks Jisoo’s shoulder.

Jisoo smiles as she continues visualizing her girlfriend’s exposed womanhood. “It looked so ing good. You have no idea what kinds of things I want to do with it. No, wait. You probably do, because you’re actually a dirty girl who fantasizes about me doing that.”

Rose blushes more intensely as she smacks her girlfriend’s shoulder again. “Stop talking about this!” she whines.

Jisoo smiles, and kisses the younger girl’s cheek again. You can’t fool me. I know you like it. “Alright baby, I’ll stop. But now you’ve got me fantasizing about all sorts of lovely possibilities.”

Jennie frowns at the couple. She has heard more than enough to have an idea of what happened. Ugh, this just keeps getting worse. “Ok you two, let’s get going. I don’t ing want to be here any longer than I have to.”

 

Meanwhile, Sunmi was leaning against the door frame, watching the girls converse. “Thanks for nearly ing up my cooking class, unnie!” she says to Tiffany with an amused grin.

Tiffany grins back at her. “Hey, don’t blame me! I warned you that things could get a little too hot for the kids!”

“Yeah, you did, but you could’ve given me a little more time to prepare before turning my class into an adult entertainment event!” accuses Sunmi, thinking back on how Jisoo had her hands up Rose’s skirt, and Rose making it obvious that she liked it.

“I think it was perfect the way it was, with you getting all flustered and swearing in front of the class, and how you almost tripped,” Tiffany says, laughing.

Sunmi chuckles, shaking her head. “I hate you. I’m only talking to Jess from now on.”

 

Jisoo, Rose, Jennie, and Lisa went back to their apartment and did their night activities, like doing their homework, taking showers, and finishing their chores.

When it was time to go to sleep, and the couple changes into their sleepwear and got into bed together.

Jisoo lays her head on her girlfriend’s shoulder, laying partially on the younger girl, and Rose embraces her in return.

Jisoo looks up at Rose, and uses her hand to brush some of the younger girl’s blonde hair strands away from her beautiful face. “We’ve had quite a day, didn’t we?” she asks, smiling.

The younger girl gazes at her girlfriend with a twinkle in her eyes. “I wasn’t quite planning on things happening the way it did.”

“Tiff told me that you were the one who came up with the idea of pulling your down. I’m really impressed with how creative you can be.”

Rose blushes slightly as she bites her lower lip. “I was furious about Suzy sending you that photo, and I wanted to prove to you that I can be better than her at getting your attention. And the only way I could think of to do that was to… well, you know.”

“You certainly succeeded. I forgot all about Suzy as soon as your came off. All I could think of was how badly I wanted your .” The older girl lays her head on her girlfriend’s shoulder again. And that’s all I can think of right now too.

Rose was surprised to hear that. “Really? You mean I actually managed to stop you from thinking about that ?”

“Mm-hm. I was just as surprised as you are, because that’s never happened before. I normally think about the times I’ve ed Suzy whenever I’m having with another girl. But this time, all I could think about was how delicious your is going to taste.” As soon as Jisoo said that, she becomes tempted to move her hand down, between her girlfriend’s legs.

Rose becomes excited, hugging the older girl a little tighter. “Oh my god, do you know what this means?! We actually have a chance of helping you finally get over her!”

“I would love to be free from lusting after Suzy. I’ve been obsessed with her for years, and I’ve had no idea on how to stop myself from that desire.” Jisoo tries to think of an excuse for touching her girlfriend’s womanhood. Maybe I’ll ask her if her shorts need to be readjusted.

“And you said that you’re lusting for Suzy, because having with her were the best you’ve ever had, right?” asks the younger girl, with an edge in her voice.

“Yes, but now I’m starting to be obsessed with you. I still can’t stop thinking about your luscious . It looked so y and inviting between your legs, and your round, firm … , I want to just yank your shorts off right now.” Jisoo moves her hand down to her girlfriend’s hip and fingers the waistband of Rose’s pajama shorts.

“Hey, easy there, Jichu, now’s not the right time.” Rose lightly smacks Jisoo’s hand, in case her girlfriend starts getting too frisky. Then the younger girl smiles happily. I’m actually making her more obsessed with me instead of Suzy now! I don’t know if I can keep this going, but this is a major victory for me!

Jisoo pouts, moving her hand from Rose’s shorts and placing it on one of younger girl’s clothed s instead. “Fine. I guess I’ll just go to sleep then.”

Rose grins, and then affectionately kisses her girlfriend’s forehead. Jichu is so cute. “Thank you for being so patient with me. I appreciate it so much.”

“I hope you know that you’re the only girl I’d be this patient for,” Jisoo replies, still pouting as she snuggles against the younger girl.

“I do know that, and it really means a lot to me,” Rose answers, smiling softly.

When Jisoo sees the gratitude and love in her girlfriend’s eyes, she felt warmth in her heart, and she knew that waiting was the right thing to do.

 

---

 

The next day, after classes were done for the day, Jisoo, Rose, Jennie and Lisa walked around campus, chatting. Jisoo and Rose were holding hands.

It was a brisk autumn afternoon, with a slight breeze, so all four girls were wearing coats as they strolled among the other students walking around.

Rose glances over at Jennie. “How come I haven’t seen you go out on any dates lately? It’s been a long time since I’ve seen you with a girl.”

“I’m sure it’s because she’s still devastated over her breakup with Bobby,” Jisoo explains, smirking as she tucks a few stray strands of her dark hair behind her ear.

Jennie takes a cereal bar out of her coat pocket. This is really good. I’ll have to remember to add it to our grocery list. “ Bobby. As for my dating life, I just haven’t met any girl that interests me.”

“Really? There are so many girls around here, and I know there are plenty who are your type!” replies Rose, using her hand to brush some of her blonde hair away from her face.

Jennie stares skeptically at her, and then unwraps her snack. “You know my type? Sometimes even I have no idea what I want.”

“That’s why you need to be with someone who’s very understanding and patient, and is willing to put up with your grouchiness,” teases Rose.

Jennie scoffs. “Whatever,” she mumbles, taking a bite of her cereal bar. She didn’t want to admit that she was actually waiting to see if Jisoo and Rose can successfully work out their problems in their relationship, before considering having a serious relationship of her own.

 

The four girls see Eunji and Suzy approaching them.

Jisoo feels her girlfriend tighten the grip of their held hands. She glances over at Rose, and sees the younger girl glaring at Suzy.

“Hey guys! What are you doing?” Eunji says cheerfully. Then she realizes that she should’ve tried to avoid having Suzy meet Jisoo and Rose. In her eagerness to see her friends, Eunji had forgotten that small detail. Oh no, what have I done? I need to think of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter