Sixteen

Look how pretty I am
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the couple finishes their kiss, they held each other’s hands as they start walking away from their friends’ table.

Rose gives her girlfriend’s hand an enthusiastic squeeze. “I can’t wait to hear what you want to say to me!” she says eagerly. What could it be?! Maybe she wants to make our relationship even more serious?

Jisoo smiles affectionately at the younger girl, and then gives her a peck on her lips. The cuteness of her girlfriend was making Jisoo want to do more than just give Rose a quick kiss, but she reluctantly holds back. Ahhh, stop being so adorable! I need to focus on what I have to say, and this isn’t helping! “I guarantee that you’ll love it.”

“You better not disappoint me. I have really high expectations,” Rose responds playfully.

Jisoo sighs longingly. “If only you were this demanding in the bedroom. That would be so y.”

Rose smacks her girlfriend’s shoulder.

 

“Wait.”

Both Jisoo and Rose turn at the sound of Suzy’s request.

Suzy stares directly at Rose with a smile. “I’d like to speak with you for a few minutes.”

The couple’s friends immediately became quiet as they watched Rose intently, waiting for her response.

The orange-haired girl’s initial reaction was to glare at Suzy. Why the would I want to talk to you?

Jisoo notices her girlfriend’s expression. She was fully aware of how the younger girl felt towards Jisoo’s ex, and she couldn’t blame her. “I know what you’re thinking, and I completely understand,” she whispers, and then pauses. “But I think you should go and see what she wants.”

“Why? I have nothing to say to her!” Rose whispers back, frowning with displeasure.

Jisoo sees the anger in her girlfriend’s eyes and tries to calm her down. “I’d prefer if there weren’t any animosity between you two,” the older girl replies gently.

“Well, I sure as hell don’t want to be friends with her!”

“Ok, you don’t have to be friends, but can you at least hear what she has to say?”

Rose starts feeling a little suspicious about how insistent her girlfriend was being. “Why do you want me to do this so badly?”

“Because I really don’t want you and my ex-girlfriend to be enemies,” answers Jisoo, with a pleading look in her eyes.

Rose sighs with exasperation. She really didn’t want to talk to Suzy, but she sensed that it was important for her girlfriend. “All right, I’ll do it if it means that much to you! But you owe me an explanation!”

 

Rose and Suzy sat down in a small booth, facing each other.

Rose clearly didn’t want to be there, and doesn’t hesitate to let Suzy know that. “I have much more important things I’d rather be doing, so make this quick.”

Suzy gives her a look of amusement. “You don’t like me, do you?”

“That’s irrelevant. Get to the point,” Rose replies coldly.

Suzy smirks at her. “Oh, Rose, how much you’ve changed since high school still amazes me.”

Rose doesn’t respond as she gazes unwaveringly at the other girl.

Unbothered by the demeanor of her conversation partner, Suzy takes a sip of her iced coffee before she resumes talking. “I remember when you used to be the type of girl who’d always worry about offending others, and tried to be nice to everyone. You were even shy at times.”

There was still no response as Rose simply continues to give Suzy a hard stare.

“And now look at you; you’ve grown up and gotten more assertive. You know what you want, and you go get it, right?”

“I’m really starting to lose my patience,” warns Rose, frowning.

Suzy laughs. “See? You’ve proven my point.” Then she continues speaking, smiling smugly. “But unfortunately for you, I know it’s just a façade.”

Rose’s frown deepens. “What the hell are you talking about?”

“I can tell that you’re still the same girl underneath it all. You still don’t have what it takes to seize and hold onto what you desire.”

Rose stands up. She had been listening to the other girl for only a few minutes, but she’s already had more than enough. “Are you done now?” she asks icily.

Suzy casually resumes her explanation, as if Rose hadn’t said anything. “You let Krystal slip through your fingers. You could’ve have had her, because she wanted you as badly as you wanted her. But you were too weak to hold onto her.”

“You know absolutely nothing about what happened between me and Krystal, so shut the up!” retorts Rose, glaring at her. How does she even know about what happened with me and Krystal?! There’s no way Jichu would’ve told her!

“Did I touch a sore spot? I’m quite sorry,” Suzy apologizes, smiling insincerely.

“I knew this would be a ing waste of time,” growls Rose as she starts to leave.

“History will repeat itself. Just wait and see.”

Rose turns around, feeling her anger burning. Though she knew Suzy was just trying to push her buttons, she didn’t want the other girl to think that she would be a pushover. “What I had with Krystal is completely different than what I have with Jisoo. And if you think I’m still the same girl I was in high school, then try to steal Jisoo away from me and see what it’s like to stay in second place,” she says sassily. Then she turns and walks away in an angry manner.

Suzy has a smug smile on her lips as she takes a drink of her iced coffee. At least she’s trying to be feisty. I sure hope that she can provide some challenge, because it gets awfully dull when you’re stealing candy from a baby.

 

Jisoo, along with all of her friends, had been watching how the talk between Rose and Suzy had quickly deteriorated.

The dark-haired girl sighs as she watches her angry girlfriend approach her. Suzy, what were you trying to do? So much for hoping that my current and past girlfriends would get along.

“So, how did it go?” questions Jisoo, even though she already knew the answer.

Jisoo was expecting Rose to accuse the older girl of making her do something unpleasant, but to Jisoo’s surprise, Rose places her hands on Jisoo’s cheeks and gives her a hard kiss on her lips.

Rose was channeling her anger into showing Suzy that Jisoo belonged to her. So Suzy thinks that she stands a chance of getting Jichu back? She has no idea who she’s ing with.

The dark-haired girl smiles as she feels the possessiveness and aggression from the younger girl’s lips. Mmm, my girl is getting possessive over me. That’s so hot.

The intensity of the kiss was making the older girl’s heart start racing. Damn, if this how fiery her passion can get, this makes for exciting ual possibilities. Jisoo makes sure that her girlfriend feels the same intensity of passion from her lips as she enthusiastically returns the kiss.

 

The couple soon discovers that standing in the middle of a busy restaurant wasn’t the most private place to be kissing each other.

“This is extremely offensive and inappropriate! Do you girls have no shame?!” loudly reprimands a middle-aged woman at a table nearby. She was with her husband and kids, who were watching the couple with very wide eyes.

The two girls ignored her as they kissed with passion, not caring who was wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter