Twenty-one

Look how pretty I am
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi readers! I've decided to change the previous version of Chapter Twenty-One because I didn't really like how it was. So with this revised version of Chapter Twenty-One, I kept part of the previous version, while adding new content. I hope you like the new direction of this fic!

Thank you so much for reading this, and for your patience! :)

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, after their classes were over, Jisoo and Rose meets Tiffany at a café on the University District. The couple sits down at the booth where Tiffany was seated, across from Tiffany.

Tiffany smiles with satisfaction at the couple as they removed their coats. “The two of you started sleeping together last night, didn’t you?”

“Yes, how did you know?” asks Rose, curious as to how Tiffany knew that before she or Jisoo told her.

“I noticed that both of you were acting clingier with each other with big smiles on your faces when you walked in!”

Rose smiles at her girlfriend. “I absolutely loved it! I feel closer to my Jichu honey now.”

Jisoo smiles back at her, pleasantly surprised. “That was the first time you called me honey. You should do that more often.”

“I’m still getting used to it, so don’t expect too much yet,” the younger girl responds, smoothing down the collar of Jisoo’s blouse. She was blushing slightly, because she actually hadn’t intended to use the term of endearment, but it had just slipped out. Rose has actually wanted to use them ever since they started dating, but she still felt embarrassed about saying those things.

“I want to hear another one.”

“No, that’s enough for today.”

Jisoo’s smile turns into a pout. “What a mean girlfriend I have.”

You’re so cute! I just have to kiss those pouty lips! Rose giggles and then kisses her girlfriend’s lips. “Feeling better now?”

“No.” Jisoo continues pouting. Then she leans towards Rose and kisses the younger girl, and the two girls began exchanging kisses while giggling.

“We need mmm… to stop, Tiffany is mmm… here to help us,” Rose struggles to say in between kisses.

In response, Jisoo presses her lips onto Rose’s lips for a longer kiss.

Rose giggles with pleasure as she cups her girlfriend’s cheeks in her hands. “Jichu, stop it.”

“One more,” urges Jisoo as she kisses the younger girl again.

Rose smiles as she responds to the kiss.

 

The waitress arrives and sees the couple kissing passionately. “Um, I can come back later.”

“No, we can order right now,” assures Tiffany as she orders for herself and the couple.

The waitress was clearly feeling awkward as she writes the orders down, and then leaves quickly.

Tiffany watches as the couple finishes their kiss. “Wow, you two really remind me of how Jess and I were when we first started dating! Our friends were telling us to ‘get a room’ all the time,” she says, grinning.

Rose smiles as she recalls her friends’ reactions, particularly Jennie and Lisa’s. They’ve also been complaining that it was weird seeing her and Jisoo kiss so often. “Yeah, our friends are starting to say that to us too.”

“I can see why! You’re so affectionate with each other!” Tiffany checks a text message on her phone.

“Jen is our biggest fan,” Rose replies with amusement.

Tiffany laughs. “Oh, I know, she told me about that plenty of times. And she really enjoys it.”

Meanwhile, Jisoo had been observing Tiffany while the older girl was talking with Rose. I can see why Jessica fell in love with her. With such a cold personality, Jessica’s really lucky that she met someone like Tiffany.

And it appears that my baby got along quite well with Tiffany, unlike me and Jessica. I certainly hope that I won’t have to have a one-on-one talk with her again.

 

The waitress sets down glasses of iced teas and coffees for the three women.

Tiffany takes a sip of her drink, and then gets straight to the point. “Do both of you want your relationship to be more intimate?”

“Definitely, the more intimate it is, the better our relationship will be,” Jisoo answers without hesitation.

“I also want more intimacy,” agrees Rose.

Tiffany looks at Rose. “You want to make her forget about Suzy, right?”

“Of course I do! I’ve wanted to do that ever since I found out about Jichu and Suzy’s past!”

Tiffany nods, and then turns her attention to Jisoo. “Do you perceive how strongly your girlfriend feels about Suzy?”

Jisoo nods, feeling guilty about the situation. If I had completely gotten over my ex-girlfriend, then Rose wouldn’t have to worry about me getting back together with Suzy.

But as long as is a weapon that Suzy can use against me, I’m going to have a hard time getting over her.

“And you want to get over Suzy?” continues Tiffany.

“Yes,” answers Jisoo, with a hint of desperation in her voice. Is that even possible? I haven’t been able to forget about the we had, ever since we’ve started ing.

“And both of you are willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish that?” Tiffany wanted to make sure that both girls were on the same page before proceeding with the counseling, because things were going to get more intense.

“Yeah!” agrees both Jisoo and Rose.

 

The waitress sets down plates of pie and cake slices in front of them.

“Ooh, I just love carrot cake.” Tiffany takes a forkful of carrot cake and eats it. She savors the sweet taste of the cake and cream cheese frosting. If only Jess was here, feeding this to me… while being ! Yeah, that would be so hot.

Rose stares at her expectantly, waiting for her to continue talking. “Tiffany?”

“You seem to be enjoying that cake a little too much there,” observes Jisoo, with a hint of a smirk. I know that look on her face. It’s the look of a woman with on her mind.

Tiffany snaps back to attention, realizing that the couple was staring at her. “Alright, anyways! What was I saying?”

“You said that you loved carrot cake, and then you had that look on your face,” answers Jisoo, picking up a forkful of apple pie.

Rose smacks her girlfriend’s thigh before she answers Tiffany’s question. “You were asking us if we’re willing to do whatever it takes to help Jichu get over Suzy.”

Tiffany picks her phone up and starts writing a text message. “Oh yeah, that’s right. Jess and I have scheduled a cooking class for you two tonight! I’m texting you the location. Be there at 7:00!”

Both Jisoo and Rose have confused expressions on their faces.

“How is a cooking class going to help us?” asks Rose, trying some of her girlfriend’s pie.

“You’ll see.” Tiffany has a hint of a sly smile on her lips as she takes another sip of her iced coffee.

 

The three women suddenly hear a ringtone from Rose’s phone.

Rose gasps when she looks at her phone. She had nearly forgotten about her appointment. “I have to go!”

“Where are you going?” Jisoo wanted to know.

“It’s a surprise, and I have to go by myself.”

Jisoo pouts with disappointment when she hears that. “Who’s being surprised?”

“You.” Rose smiles mysteriously as she stands up and puts her coat back on. She gives her girlfriend a peck on her lips. “See you in a couple of hours, sweetie.”

Jisoo continues pouting disappointedly as she waves goodbye.

The younger girl squeals when she sees that before she leaves. That’s sooo cute! Aww, my poor girlfriend looks so sad… but don’t worry, Jichu, it’ll be worth it.

Tiffany smiles as she finishes chewing her mouthful of carrot cake. “Are you going to be ok?”

“I guess so.” Jisoo pokes at her apple pie with her fork.

“You miss her already, don’t you?” Tiffany leans forward. “This is why you have to make sure that you never let her go.”

Jisoo doesn’t reply as she eats a forkful of pie. She knew Tiffany was right; if she was starting to feel like she always wants her girlfriend around, and was already missing the younger girl when she leaves on an errand, how bad would it be if they broke up?

As their relationship gets stronger, and the two girls become closer, Jisoo was experiencing deeper feelings for Rose. I think I’m beginning to see why love is considered such a complex emotion.

I thought it was just a feeling you experience when you get to a certain level in a relationship, but it’s much more than that.

Tiffany gives her a serious look. “Rose is such a sweet girl, and I can tell she’s totally crazy about you. It would be an absolute shame to throw it away for a night of pleasure with an ex-girlfriend.”

“You’re right. I have to do everything I can to not let Suzy our relationship up.” Jisoo slowly pushes her piece of pie around on her plate with her fork. “Even if it means forcing myself to go to some boring cooking class.”

“Hey, don’t be so negative. It’ll be fun! I promise!” Tiffany assures, smiling. Trust me, you won’t be bored.

 

---

 

Jennie, Lisa, Bomi, and Namjoo were seated at a table in the food court of a mall, eating a light meal.

Bomi dips some French fries into a blob of ketchup. “Limario, why haven’t I seen you date anyone, or even mention any crushes?”

Lisa takes a long slurp of her chocolate milkshake before responding, as if she was thinking about her answer. “I don’t know.”

“Aren’t you interested in anyone?” Namjoo takes some of Bomi’s fries.

Lisa stirs her milkshake a few times before taking another slurp. “Nah.”

“At least Jendeuk is dating around. Bobby was quite the catch, am I right?” teases Namjoo.

“Shut up.” Jennie takes bite of her turkey sandwich.

Bomi’s eyes widen as she gets an idea. “We should totally set Lisa up with someone!” she shouts.

“Yeah! What a great idea!” Namjoo agrees enthusiastically.

Lisa had a completely different opinion about that suggestion. “Hell no, don’t even think about it! I don’t want to be set-up by you guys!”

Jisoo joins them, taking a seat next to Jennie. “You’re being set-up on a date? I know the perfect girl for you.”

Lisa starts panicking when she hears what her older friend says. “No! I especially don’t want you to set me up with someone!”

Jennie laughs. “How could you? What kind of an unnie would think of sending a to date our maknae?”

“You make that sound like a bad thing.” Jisoo takes one of Jennie’s onion rings and eats it.

Lisa recalls the numerous wild and promiscuous girls that Jisoo spent time with, before dating Rose. The maknae always felt uncomfortable when she saw their scanty, revealing clothes, and with how flirtatious they were. “I’ve seen the girls you go out with, and I want nothing to do with them!”

Bomi nudges the maknae with her elbow. “Come on Lisa, be more adventurous! Don’t you want to be like Eunji and have the ‘night of your life’?”

Jisoo takes another onion ring from Jennie. “What did Eunji do last night?”

“Oh, you didn’t know? She’ll tell you when she gets here!” Jennie hides her smirk as she thinks about how her friend was going to react. Jichu is in for quite a surprise.

Jisoo doesn’t seem to care as she steals one of Lisa’s napkins and wipes her greasy fingers on it. She probably just found a new site. That would give her the night of her life.

Jennie adds some more mustard to her sandwich. “I still can’t believe Eunji actually succeeded getting her in bed. She’s awkward as .”

Bomi frowns as she wipes ketchup off of her jeans with a napkin. “I actually don’t believe that it happened! I think she’s being a big fat liar!”

Based on what her friends were inferring, Jisoo figures that Eunji actually had a one-night stand with someone out of her league. I guess I was wrong. Eunji actually did something worthwhile. Good for her. It’s been quite some time since she ed someone.

Lisa’s eyes widen with amazement as she notices two very familiar women approaching them. Oh no, they’re meeting us already? This is not good. “Looks like we’ll find out right now!”

Everyone else at the table turns to where the maknae was looking, and they see Eunji with a big smile as she walks towards them, with Suzy next to her.

Jisoo stares at them with disbelief. What the ?! No way. There’s no way that Suzy was the girl she ed!

“Hey everyone! Guess what I did last night!” Eunji says cheerfully as she and Suzy sits down with the others at the table. She couldn’t wait to tell them about last night; she still couldn’t believe that it happened. I ed Suzy! One of the hottest girls ever!

Suzy meets Jisoo’s stunned gaze and smiles at her. Eunji was a pleasant surprise, but she wasn’t very experienced. I still want my main prize. And that’s you, Jisoo.

Bomi doesn’t waste any time getting to the point. “Suzy, Eunji’s a ing liar, isn’t she? You two didn’t actually , right?” she demanded to know.

Suzy gives her a sly smile. “We did have last night. And to be honest, Eunji was better than I thought she’d be.”

“WHAAAT?!” exclaims Lisa, Bomi, and Namjoo, in shock.

“Did you guys hear that?! Suzy thought I was good!” Eunji says proudly.

“Let’s not go that far,” teases Suzy, putting her hand onto Eunji’s thigh.

“But, but why?! Why would you someone like her?!” asks Bomi, pointing at her friend.

Eunji glares at her. “What the hell is that supposed to mean?!”

Suzy Eunji’s thigh. “Did you enjoy so many times last night?” she asks seductively.

Eunji starts babbling excitedly as she recalls the they had. “I’ve never experienced anything like that in my life before! It was just… aweso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter