Fifteen

Look how pretty I am
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the ChaeSoo couple leaves with their friends, Tiffany turns to her wife. “What do you feel like having tonight, babe?”

Jessica thinks about her answer while she picks up a glass of iced tea from their coffee table, which was left there by their guests. “I’m in the mood for pizza.”

Tiffany’s expression brightens. “Wow, so am I! We really are the perfect couple!” She quickly grabs her phone.

Jessica raises a brow as she watches her wife call their favorite pizza restaurant. “We haven’t even decided on what kind of pizza we want.”

“Hello! I’m doing great. How about you? I’m glad to hear that! Anyways I’d like to order a… Jess, what are we getting?”

Jessica grins with amusement while walking into their kitchen. It certainly wasn’t the first time her wife got so excited about something that she acted without thinking. “Choose whatever you want, honey.”

Tiffany smiles in response as she resumes her conversation with the restaurant worker. Jess likes pepperoni and olives, so I’ll definitely have to include those. “I would like a large pizza with pepperoni, olives, hamburger, and sausage.”

Afterwards, Tiffany rejoins her wife in the kitchen, who had just finished washing the dishes in the sink. She sits down at the kitchen counter while taking an admiring glance at Jessica’s . I’m glad I married a girl with an like that! “So what did you think of Jisoo and Rose? I thought they were really cute.”

“I guess they were kind of cute.” Jessica wipes her wet hands off on a dishtowel. “They’re an interesting couple, but there’s something not quite right about them.”

Tiffany grabs a bag of chips that was sitting on the countertop and helps herself to some of its contents. “What do you mean?”

“On the surface, they seem to be a good couple that gets along very well. While I watched them talking and kissing, they were quite affectionate and happy with each other.

But there were some things that lead me to believe that they may still have something they’re hiding from each other.”

Tiffany nods in agreement as she munches on corn chips. “You picked up on that too?”

“Yeah, and if I’m right about what they’re hiding, it needs to be addressed as soon as possible. It could affect their relationship.”

“We should have a talk with them individually so that we can try to get them to be open about their secrets.”

“I think I should be the one who talks to Rose,” Jessica says with a playful smirk, something that she only shows to people close to her.

Tiffany laughs at her wife’s statement. “Yeah, I’m sure that’d work out really well! You scared her so much that she can’t even look at you!”

Jessica’s expression becomes more serious. “She deserved it for ruining Krystal’s innocence.” 

“Come on, it’s not like she forced it on her. And Krystal admitted that she wanted it to happen, right?”

Jessica doesn’t reply as she walks over to a cupboard, searching for a new roll of paper towels. She still had a hard time believing that her sister would do such a thing, especially while she was in a relationship. Even though Jessica does admit to herself that it wasn’t entirely Rose’s fault, she still blames the younger girl for performing the ual act with a stranger who had a girlfriend.

Sensing that her wife was getting upset by the sensitive topic, Tiffany walks over to Jessica and gives her a backhug. “Ok, my cute ice princess,” she says softly into her wife’s ear. “We’ll stop talking about that. But please consider forgiving Rose for what happened years ago. I can tell she’s a sweet girl who wouldn’t try to take advantage of your sister.”

Jessica sighs. Though she’s always had a weakness for her wife’s backhugs, she doesn’t let it affect how she feels about the situation. “We’ll see. You may see her that way, but I don’t trust her yet. Sometimes it’s the sweet innocent girls who hide the darkest secrets.”

 

---

 

The four girls walk into the Korean barbeque restaurant, discussing how the first couple counseling session went.

The hostess looks up from her phone and greets the girls with enthusiasm. “Hello, girls! Is it the four of you today?”

Jennie briefly glances at the hostess while she leads her friends into the dining area. Not bad. I’ll try to get her number later. The brunette gives the girl a small smile. “We have friends waiting for us.”

“Oh, all right. Enjoy your visit!” The hostess smiles back before she resumes texting on her phone, and the group of friends continued their conversation.

Lisa couldn’t believe what the couple had just told her and Jennie. “What? They asked you to kiss in front of them without holding back? Are you serious?!”

“I was just as shocked as you are!” responds Rose. “I was totally expecting us to be talking about the details of how our dates have been, but instead they tell us to make-out right in front of them! I was in such disbelief that I thought they were being facetious with us!”

Jennie laughs at her friend’s response. “I’m not surprised. That sounds like something Tiffany would come up with.”

Rose gazes appreciatively at her girlfriend and smiles. “And Jichu was so wonderful to me when we kissed. I was feeling really nervous about doing it with them watching, but when she held me in her arms and looked into my eyes, I just melted and forgot that they were there.”

Jennie’s grin instantly turns into a sneer. “, I’m never going to get used to this.”

Lisa laughs at the brunette’s reaction, and then playfully smacks Jennie’s arm. “Come on, you should be happy for our friends!”

Meanwhile, Jisoo had been quiet as she thinks about her upcoming encounter with Suzy. A short phone call from her was enough to make me recall how I loved having with her. Oh god, how I really did enjoy it. Every single time.

So would I really stand a chance if Suzy was being inviting right in front of me? During all the times when we went through those break-up make-up cycles, I never turned her down when she offered to have with me. I never could bring myself to refuse.

“Jichu?”

Jisoo snaps out of her thoughts and smiles uncertainly at her girlfriend. “Yes, beautiful?”

Rose places her hand on the older girl’s lower back. “Your mind seems to be a million miles away. What were you thinking about?”

Jisoo tries to act nonchalant, despite feeling a slight tingling in her body from the younger girl’s touch. “Oh, it’s nothing. I was just… thinking about some unimportant things.”

Rose looks straight into her girlfriend’s eyes and wasn’t convinced that she was as indifferent as she sounded. “If it was unimportant, you wouldn’t be so immersed in it. I had to call your name a few times.”

I don’t want her to think that I can’t resist Suzy. It’s just that I’ve never had to do it before, so I’m not sure how well I can do that. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter