Three

Look how pretty I am
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Why do you want to edit the video? You should just leave it the way it is,” suggests Jisoo, reaching over to try some of Jennie’s noodles.

“Yeah, maybe if I want to get kicked out of the class!” Lisa responds.

“Oh, don’t be so dramatic. You wouldn’t get kicked out for that,” assures Jisoo. “I’m sure the professor will be impressed with its originality and educational value.”

Jennie laughs. “I kind of doubt the professor would consider that ed up video as being original or educative.”

“I think you should get rid of that thing! Don’t let anyone see it! Ever!” says Rose, her face still a bit red from the incident.

Jennie takes a drink of lemonade. “So do you girls want to go to a club with those fools?”

“Yeah, I’m always ready to go to clubs!” says Rose, dancing in her seat, to the music that was playing in the restaurant. Thinking about clubs had made her forget about her embarrassment.

“Same here. And if those guys get too annoying, we could just ditch them and find another club,” Jisoo says. She couldn’t help smiling as she watched the orange-haired girl. Even when you’re just dancing in your seat, I can see how sensually your body moves.

“I want to go! Clubs are so fun!” says Lisa, nearly knocking her glass of lemonade over.

“Easy there, girl,” cautions the leader.

 

---

 

The nightlife at the Hongdae District was bustling, as numerous teenagers and young adults were either walking around, or were inside one of the many different businesses that lined the streets, such as restaurants, karaoke rooms, and nightclubs.

As the girls approached the club, they see Hanbin and his friends standing near the entrance. There was a good sized crowd waiting to enter.

“There’s my girl!” Bobby announces loudly to everyone nearby.

“The hotties are here!” cheers Chanwoo.

“Yes! Now you girls can see the new moves I’ve learned,” says Jinhwan as he starts freestyle dancing.

Rose and Lisa giggled.

“What the are you doing?” asks Jennie, frowning slightly at Jinhwan.

“We’ll have to go into the club separately,” declares Jisoo, looking at the boys.

“Thanks a lot, hyung! Now they don’t want to be seen with us!” Hanbin punches Jinhwan’s shoulder.

“Because of that, you’ll have to pay for all our drinks!” Bobby does the same as Hanbin.

“And our cover charges too!” adds Rose.

“What the hell? I get punched and have to pay for everyone just because my moves were so good?” complains Jinhwan. “Is this the way to treat the eldest member of the group?!”

“It sure is, when that elder’s actions risk getting us blacklisted by clubs,” replies Jennie.

 

I should talk to her before we get inside. Rose looks at Jisoo. “Jichu, I really want to talk to you about something.”

“Does it involve taking our clothes off?” the older girl inquires playfully, causing people in the vicinity to turn and look at them with surprise.

“Noooo! It’s something personal, and I don’t want everyone to hear it.”

“All right,” Jisoo replies, pouting.

“Jichu and I will join you girls later. We have some things to talk about,” Rose tells Jennie and Lisa.

“Sure, whatever,” answers Jennie, removing Bobby’s arm from around her waist.

“Don’t go to a different club without us!” says Lisa.

 

As everyone else began going into the nightclub, the two girls walked along the sidewalk.

“Thanks for doing this. I know you really like being in clubs, dancing with random girls,” Rose comments, grinning wryly.

“Anything for you, dear.”

“First of all, I want to hear a little more about your past relationships.”

The older girl became curious. “Why do you want to know that all of a sudden?”

“You never really told us much about them. And now that I’ve been thinking a little bit about relationships, I want to hear about your experiences.”

“I hadn’t said much about them because there really isn’t much to talk about. At first the girls and I were interested in each other, we dated, and then we decided that it wasn’t going to work out.”

“Why didn’t it work out?” questions Rose.

“It was just the usual reasons, like losing interest, or finding out that there are things you don’t like about the other girl.”

“What kind of things do you look for when you decide whether to date someone?”

Jisoo smiles mischievously. “Mmm, now we’re getting a little personal. Are you asking because you’re interested in dating me?”

The younger girl responds by giving her a playful shove.

“I’ll take that as a ‘maybe’. Anyways, I’d have to get along really well with her. Not just being like good friends, but really enjoying her company so that I’m looking forward to seeing her every day; and having her feel the same way about me.

And then there has to be ual attraction as well. If I’m not interested in going to bed with her, I become totally turned off by the relationship,” explains Jisoo.

“Is really that important to you?”

“Of course. A relationship without good is like eating food without seasoning; totally bland.”

“Ok, that leads me to my other question. Why are you suddenly acting so weird with me?” the younger girl wanted to know.

“Acting weird? How offensive! I’m actually flirting with you, if you haven’t noticed.”

“I see that, but why are you doing it?”

Jisoo smirks at her. “What if I said that it’s because I actually want you?”

“I wouldn’t believe you! That’d be too crazy!”

“Why?”

“We’ve been really good friends for a long time, and…” Rose pauses as she looks away, starting to feel a little shy. “It’d be pretty awkward to see each other that way.”

“I don’t think it’d be awkward at all. We already know each other quite well, right?”

“Are you serious? Of course it would make things uncomfortable between us! Friends suddenly dating, holding hands, and kissing?!”

“That sounds really good to me,” responds the older girl with a grin.

“Sometimes I can’t even tell whether you’re being serious or not.”

“I thought you knew me well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter