9. Gym buddy

AROUND US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung!" Yoseob greets the coach who is in charge of the boxing gym he goes to as he walks in. "Yah yah yah, look who's here with a pretty girl..." Coach Lee gives him a hi-five and gives a smile to Seollin who followed behind Yoseob. It was her first time to join him at the gym. "Seollin ah, this is Lee Ji Seob Hyung, he's the one who taught me everything about boxing." Seollin gives a shy smile and bows slightly. The petite girl is here to join Yosoeb in the gym to fufill her secret fangirl moment of seeing her man in action at the gym and try out boxing for the first time.

 

Seollin comes out from the female changing room and a wide smile spreads across Yoseob's face as he extends his arm out to hold her hand. "Wow my baby looks cute in sportswear too..." Seollin blushes and gives him a light slap on the shoulder. All thanks to her bestie Daeun's fashion coordination, she chose a white and pink tank top with black tights for today's gym date. Looking at Yoseob who was dressed in a black sleeveless top and black shorts, Seollin was trying her best not to stare at his good figure.

 

"Let's start with warming up~" Yoseob sits opposite from her and they start couple stretching. "Ok next, let me help you with putting the gear." Slipping her small hands into the boxing gloves, Yoseob chuckled at the sight of his girl in boxing gloves. As he stands behind her to guide her with each boxing step, Seollin cannot help but feel the warmth on her cheeks as she feels Yoseob's chest and abs through the thin sportswear fabric. To more, Yoseob moves closer and whispers to her. "Dont blush like that, other people may misunderstand what i'm doing with you..."

 

After some training with the basics, Seollin was left with the female coach to continue with sparring practice. Yoseob continues with his usual exercise set, occasionally looking around to observe how his girl was coping with her new exercise regimen. Seeing her working hard under the instructions of the female coach, Yoseob smiles as he looks at the pink flush on his girl's cheeks.

 

Seollin plops down on the ground after thanking the female coach for the practice session and stares as Yoseob trains at the pull-up machine. As her eyes trace along his shoulder muscles to his arms, Seollin gulps as she admires her man sweating and working hard. Yoseob turns and chuckles when he sees her staring blankly at his backview. "Yong Seollin-ssi?" Snapping his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter