51: Fiery

AROUND US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing now? I'm so bored at the hair salon~" Yoseob sends a pouty face selfie to Seollin while waiting for his hair to be bleached. HIGHLIGHT has planned for a comeback on their anniversary date October 16 and decided to meet their beloved LIGHTS just like how they were when they first debuted. Dingding! Seollin's reply came through and brought a smile to Yoseob's face. "I'm running through your head now because someone is thinking of me. And I'm checking tomorrow's jacket photoshoot details~ Cant wait for the new comeback release~" 

 

Junhyung peeks at Yoseob's phone screen and gives him a light punch on the arm. "Yah no flirting while at work Yang Sajang, warning given..." The rapper laughs out loud as he ends his sentence, enjoying the teasing. "Yah we are not at work now. We are just sitting here with our hair wrapped in aluminium foil, I'm getting bored..." Junhyung smirks slightly while he points to the door. Seollin skips towards them and waves the snacks she has bought for them. 

 

"Jjan! I got some spicy rice cakes and Americanos for you guys. Must be bored sitting here and waiting right?" Seollin plops down on the seat next to Yoseob and stares at the machine rotating around the guys' heads. "How long more do they have to be here?" She asks the hairdresser who takes a look at his watch and smiles. "Another 15 more minutes Ms Yong, they can eat your snacks while waiting a little bit more." Seollin gestures a OK sign and opens up the food packages for the 2 men. "It's ok, I can manage myself. You can go ahead and feed our Yang Sajangnim. He's our big baby." Junhyung laughs while trying to avoid getting punched by Yoseob. "Eh no fighting allowed~ Ah~" Yoseob opens his mouth obediently and chews happily on the rice cake...

 

After Taiwan concert...

Seol Eun and Seollin grab some drinks from the nearby bubble tea shop for all the staff to thank them for their hard work and head over to join the other girls and HIGHLIGHT. "What are you guys craving for today?" Haeun browses through her phone while asking. Kikwang peeks over her shoulder and points at one of the recommended restaurants. "How about hotpot? The photos look nice, the reviews seem good too." He suggests while looking at the others who had no objections.

 

"Our Sajangnims will sit together at this table, we girls will sit over there alright?" Daeun settles down the HIGHLIGHT members and other staff members first before joining the girls at their table. "Why cant we all squeeze together? Noona, you're seated so far from me~" Dongwoon sends his cringe-worthy aegyo expression to Daeun who giggles and blushes in response, while his hyungs gave him a 'what do you think you are doing' face together. Seollin and the girls laugh at Dongwoon's cute expression and the contr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter