29: Scandal

AROUND US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BREAKING: Highlight's Yang Yoseob Reportedly Dating Musical Actress Shin Go Eun (sidenote: give celebrities their personal space, they belong to the fans when on stage. off-camera time belongs to themselves. poor guy has already shut off his instagram comment section. just support him and HIGHLIGHT, dont probe their personal lives, they are humans just like us.)

 

"Daeun ah, have you seen Seollin anywhere? I've been trying to find her since morning, she's not picking up her phone." Kikwang pops his head into AROUNDUS ENTERTAINMENT's wardrobe department, Daeun looks up from her pile of work and shakes her head. "Nope i havent been out of my room since this morning, maybe you can try asking Yoseobbie?"

 

The concert and repackaged album have been keeping everyone in AROUNDUS ENTERTAINMENT busy, all of them have been working extremely hard to bring the best for the fans who have been supporting and showering HIGHLIGHT members with much love. "Kikwang ah! Come look at this!" Haeun comes running into the room, showing her phone screen to Kikwang and Daeun.

 

A shocking yet ridiculous article about Yoseob dating actress Shin Go Eun has surfaced over the internet, drawing much attention to the 2 celebrities. Kikwang's eyes widen as he reads the article. "Has Seollin seen this article?" He looks at Haeun as he asks. "Seollin? I havent see her this morning. This cannot be true right? Seollin has to send the response to the public soon, we have to stop the rumours from spreading..." Haeun's voice trails off as she looks at a familiar figure standing at the door.

 

"...Annyeong...I should get going, I think Manager Kim is waiting for me to pass her the concert schedule plan..." Seollin gives a weak smile and turns around, walking away quickly. Yoseob has been uncontactable for the past few hours, is the article the reason why? Wild thoughts run through Seollin's mind.

 

Kikwang runs after Seollin and catches up with her along the corridor. "Seollin ah..." He places a hand on his shoulder to stop her from walking away. Turning around, she tries her best to plaster a smile to cover up her worried and concerned expression.

 

"It's ok, you dont have to force yourself to smile. Let Manager Kim settle the response. Just believe in Yoseobbie, I'm sure he is true to you. Shin Go Eun-ssi is just a noona he worked with in the musical, they acted as love interests so I'm sure this rumour spread from somewhere during the musical." He pats her shoulder, he knows very well his 2 good friends are disturbed by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter