13. Reassurance

AROUND US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seollin ah, there's no schedule for HIGHLIGHT tomorrow. Are you free tomorrow? Or will you be DATING~?" Daeun's cheeky voice is loud and clear across the pantry area. Seollin turns around and gives her best friend a glare because Daeun knows very well she is still shy about her relationship with Yoseob. Furthermore, HIGHLIGHT has just made their first comeback, as much as they want to date freely, they have to pay attention to the feelings of the fans. Especially the dangerous sasaengs.

 

Seollin pouts and nudges Daeun as two senior coordinators look at them with disapproving looks. She is aware that they are unhappy of her getting involved in a relationship with idol members. Furthermore they are close friends of Hwayoung. "Yah Lee Daeun..you want me to get into trouble with jealous women again?" Seollin whispers. Daeun sticks her tongue and mouths "Oops. Sorry."

 

That evening, Seollin has just locked her office and is getting ready to leave the company when someone clears behind her. Turning around, she sees the two senior coordinators Jiyeon and Nayeon staring at her.

 

"Thanks to you, Hwayoung gets her heart broken and cannot work in this industry after the incident with you. Just what kind of spell have you cast on Yoseob? Do you know how difficult it has been for all of us to try to keep your relationship a secret? You are so selfish Yong Seollin." Nayeon's words stun Seollin, she stands at the same spot even after they glared and walked away...

 

Late at night, Seollin walks along the streets of Seoul, braving the cold wind instead of taking the cab. Ding-dong! Her phone pops up a message from Yoseob. "Seollin ah, where are you? Call me when you see this message ok?" She sighs as she reads the message. Usually when she sees his message, she cannot resist but smile to her phone. But tonight, her heart feels heavy from his concern after hearing Nayeon's words.

 

"Am I being selfish like what Nayeon says? Is it wrong to be in love with an idol?" Seollin thoughts to herself as she walks past the usual pet cafe she goes to get Yanggaeng's treats and toys. "Welcome~ Oh Seollin-ssi? Here to get your usual pet treats?..Is something the issue? You look very troubled today." The lady owner who regularly serves her, notices the troubled expression on her as she walks into the cafe.

 

Seollin gives a polite smile as she takes a seat at the corner. "Sajangnim, is it wrong to be in love with someone who is famous? Is it selfish to enjoy his love away from the pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter