10. Movie night

AROUND US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"For the fans who have been supporting us since the wee hours of this morning, thank you very much~...Please get home safely! Remember to take photo of the taxi car plate number!" HIGHLIGHT members wave and smile to their lovely fans who have been putting in their best efforts to make the recording of their comeback stage a fun one. With each wink and hand-heart sign they make, the fans scream and cheer at the loudest voice possible.

 

"Hyung! We havent been to the cinema together for years~ let's have a movie night tonight! Let's go let's go!" Dongwoon bounced up and down in front of Kikwang and the other members. As the youngest member of HIGHLIGHT, Dongwoon has always been cutesy and funny in front of his hyungs. "Dongwoon ah, what do you suggest we should watch?" Junhyung looked up from his phone and smile at their maknae's antics. "I really wanna watch a horror movie but I dont think I would dare to watch that alone. Let's go together!..Seollin noona Daeun noona! Come with us too, it'll be fun!" Seollin and Daeun look at each other's eyes trying to signal each other to find an excuse to skip the horror movie night with the guys.

 

"..Alright! Let's go together then!" Yoseob slips his arm across Seollin's shoulder and smirks slightly at her. He is well aware that she will be freaking out during the movie but that is his motive. "Seollin ah, have fun! I have to go get more accessories from MyeongDong with Hara and Haeun! Bye~~~" Daeun winks and quickly runs out of the door. Seollin stares at her backview with stunned eyes, she just got betrayed by her best friend who abandoned her to go to the horror movie with the guys. "Let's go! Go go go!" Doojoon and Dongwoon cheer as they left the recording studio waiting room.

 

The members split up into different cars to avoid getting spotted by their company van. Stopping the cars near Gangnam, HIGHLIGHT and Seollin alight from the cars and make their way to the cinema. HIGHLIGHT members were all dressed in hoodies and masks to avoid creating crowds of fans at the cinema. Though it was already late at night, they are well aware that paparazzi and sasaeng fans are very good in recognising celebrities during their off screen time.

 

Seollin makes the purchase of the tickets and off they went into the cinema. "Yang Yoseob-ssi, if I get nightmare from this movie, you are so dead." She whispered into Yoseob's ear and gives him a deathly glare in the dim lighting of the cinema. "Dont worry, I'll make sure you dream of me instead.." He chuckles softly as he slips his fingers among hers and pull her hand close to his lips.

 

The cinema was empty exc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter