33: Breaking point

AROUND US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeun scrolls her instagram and stops to look at Junhyung's instagram account. Many fans are asking him not to delete his posts. Tapping to her contacts, she calls Seol Eun. "Seol Eun, are you with Junhyung now? What happened? Why is he deleting his photos from instagram one by one?" As she listens to Haeun's words, Seol Eun glances to her side where Junhyung is sitting quietly scrolling his phone.

 

She is aware that he is sick and tired of haters writing nonsensical comments to put him down. This time round, it has pushed him to the breaking point. How can anybody in the right mind accuse someone who has put in so much effort in his work of being selfish and wanting to have more parts than s? Seol Eun is pissed too but she knows she cannot post anything in reply to those malicious comments. There is no point in fighting back against haters, like what people always say, haters will always hate.

 

"Haeun ah, I'll text you in awhile alright?" Seol Eun does not want their phone conversation to add more burden to whatever is on Junhyung's mind right now. He has been working hard with the rest of the HIGHLIGHT members for this repackaged album and the upcoming concerts. Even when he is not feeling well, he will do his best not to delay the schedule. She texts to Haeun to explain about what had happened and what Junhyung is doing right now. Putting her phone aside, she sits beside him quietly and looks at him.

 

Junhyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter