32: Repackaged

AROUND US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa!" Seol Eun hugs Junhyung from the back while he sits alone in the recording studio, thinking about new melodies. "I saw the video on dingo's youtube~ Ah, no wonder you didnt want to tell me where you were that day. So you were with that lucky fan that night...." She looks at him and giggles as he freezes upon her words. "Ah..you saw? That..erm...I..erm..." Junhyung stutters on his words though that project was just a schedule he had to attend so that he can surprise that lucky fan.

 

Flustered by his loss of words, Junhyung turned around and look at Seol Eun with a sheepish smile. "It's ok, I'm just teasing you. I know it's just work, glad that you have such diehard fans. It's cute to see her sister and her mum being fans too." She pokes his cheek and smiles. "So you are not angry or jealous about it?" Junhyung asks. "My dear Yong Junhyung-ssi, if I have to get worked up by every fan service you give, I think I will live a very short life." Seol Eun laughs out at his question, smacking his shoulder lightly at his silliness.

 

"Anyway so are you excited about tomorrow? We will launch the new song at 6pm right? Cant wait to see the fans' reaction to your hard work~ Oh ya..." Seol Eun plops down onto the couch and starts scribbling some words on her notepad. "Yeah, 6pm tomorrow. What are you writing? Suddenly thought of some ideas?" Junhyung is amazed by how his girl can randomly think of new inspirations for their songs. She may not be the most fluent lyric writer but her enthusiasm for her work makes her look beautiful in his eyes. Every little frown, every little pout while she ponders on the lyrics, makes him smile. The lyric-bank couple works quietly in the studio...

 

Haeun pops by at HIGHLIGHT's lounge, smiling as she sees Kikwang closing his eyes and muttering his script to himself. His hardworking look always makes her inner fangirl pop out. She tiptoes slowly to the couch and covers her small hands on his eyes. Kikwang stops muttering to himsef and a wide smile spread across his face. "Haeun ah~" He holds onto her hands and calls her name gently. "I knew it is definitely you, who else has smaller smoother hands like yours?" Haeun blushes at his compliments and walks over to sit down beside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter