39: Throwback (2)

AROUND US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the disco-bam-bam indoor game ride...

Seollin, Seol Eun, Haeun and Daeun screamed and laughed the whole process as the machine operator staff makes their ride bounce up and down before the actual recording for the HIGHLIGHT MUSIC SLIP SHOW. Holding onto the bars as they struggled to stay on the seat, the competitiveness among the girls was so high that they could not get a final winner.

 

"Yah..the guys have to record soon. Let's end this quickly, last round - the winner will be the person with the most water in their plastic cup alright?" Daeun suggests. "Ok~ loser will be the one with the least water remaining. Loser treats coffee~" Seollin's inner competitiveness mode is high as usual. And the game begins with the girls laughing as Haeun's water came spilling all over. "Good Game Haeun ah~" Seol Eun giggles as she tries to balance her own cup.

 

Seollin's water cup remains with the most amount of water as expected. Yoseob smiles and ruffles her hair as she skips to him. "I won~" She says while beaming happily to him. He nods in reply and pats her cheek. "Let's have a game together after the recording. We should have time before the change in venue since the staff will need to remove the equipment. You may not win that game since I'm in~" He smirks and squishes her cheeks together with his hands, teasing to trigger her inner competitiveness. "We shall see~" She sticks out her tongue at him while he gives her a quick hug.

 

The girls burst out laughing with the other HIGHLIGHT members at poor Dongwoon as he hits his head in an attempt to fufill Doojoon's request for him to do the American dance in the middle of the ride. Daeun tries hard to stifle her laughter and walks towards Dongwoon, reaching out to pat the back of his head. "Aigoo~ our poor Dongwoonie. Are you ok? Seeing stars yet?" Dongwoon pouts towards her and shakes his head. "Everybody is laughing at my silly antics. Only Daeun Noona is the nicest~" Daeun blushes at his remark and gives him a light smack on the shoulder.

 

"Ja~! Let's have a bet between guys and girls - losers treat lunch for tomorrow ok?" HIGHLIGHT members and the girls get ready to have a final face-off before the next recording. Dongwoon rolls off his seat, being the first person to be out of the game. Followed by the other girls and HIGHLIGHT members. Last 2 competitors Yoseob and Seollin hang out to the bar as long as they could. Though it was expected that Yoseob wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter