54: 어쩔 수 없지 뭐

AROUND US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing~?" Yoseob pops his head into Seollin's office to see what his girl is up to. HIGHLIGHT has to give THE SHOW a miss because they are busy with their upcoming preparations for their fans. "You guys are nominees for 1st place today, of course I have to make sure I send in my text message to support my favourite people. Jjan!" Showing her phone screen, she beams happily as she finally manages to get the text message through. Sometimes the telecoms are so jammed up when fans send in their messages during a period of time. 

 

Ruffling her hair, he smiles and leans down to give her a peck on her cheek and to her lips. Seollin blushes as she looks up him while he stands close to her. "Dont forget I'm one of your LIGHT fan girls too~!" Giving him a determined look, her funny yet adorable expression makes him laugh out loud. "Yah, you are making me feel threatened of my aegyo position. Aegyo is one of my best skills, I sense some rivalry from you..." Pinching her nose lightly, he gives her a peck on the forehead and grabs her hand to lead her out of the office.

 

"Where are we going?" Seollin tilts her head in confusion while following in quick little steps to catch up with Yoseob. "You are our little manager. Of course my special upcoming performance has to be limited to just you for now. I'm going to practise the new song I'm coming up with Gyusik, be my audience ok?" Giving his signature smile, he captivates Seollin yet again. 

어쩔 수 없지 뭐
떠나간 걸 애써 붙잡고 있지마
하는 수 없지 뭐
이 시간도 아픔도 결국
지나가니까 Hey

그깟 사랑에 목 메이며 살고 싶진 않아
I lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter