YunHyeong 1

REQUESTED iKON ONE SHOTS (From iKON Philippines // Facebook)

REQUESTED YUNHYEONG ONE SHOT FOR Kian Song

A/N : I'm not sure whether you wanted it to be BXB so i made the lead girl but still has your name...... again, awkward AF ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

--
"Appa, how did you and Eomma met?" Little Minhee asks Yunhyeong as she sat on his lap. Yunhyeong embraces her as he lies back on the comforter, eyes searching for his wife who just came from the kitchen holding a tray of snacks along with their second 4 year old son.

"Honey, she's asking me how we met" Yunhyeong says making Kian chuckle. Yunhyeong smiles at his wife now in her 7th month of pregnancy.
(A/N: Request kasi maraming babies ehh ㅋㅋㅋ)

"Well sweetie, Appa and i met during his concert" Kian starts while looking at Yunhyeong lovingly who returns her smile.

"It was 8 years ago--" Yunhyeong says.

Lets drift back to the past.

~~~
"Get ready? SHOWTIME!" iKON then takes a bow.

It was their first Concert in The Philippines and being the Hard core fan that she was, Kian made sure that she wouldn't miss it for the world. She even got Tickets at the SVIP section and she was one of the few lucky ones to gain a backstage pass after the concert.

--

With shaky hands, Kian along with the rest was directed to where the boys' Dressing room was after the concert.

The staff opens the door and the boy springs up to their feet greeting them. It almost felt like a dream. Acknowledging the other members too, Kian's eyes and attention was on the boy who was applying Lip Balm on his lips with the same Cherry Flavored ones as she remembers from Mix and Match.

They were given time to interact with the boys and with a thumping heart, she approaches Yunhyeong who brightly gives her his Charismatic smile.

"Hi!" He greets and Kian felt as if the floor would eat her up from her excitement.
"H-hello" she greets back with a convulsive voice. Yunhyeong chuckles at her as he ruffles her hair.
"You're so cute" he compliments her making her blush a deep shade of red.

"I-- uhhh, h-have a g-gift for you" with trembling hands, she opens her backpack giving Yunhyeong Three small Boxes with a bow. Yunhyeong thanks her as he accepts the offer.

Opening it, Yunhyeong's eyes lits up just like his eyes from Mix and Match when he opened Hanbin's gift.

Obviously seeing that he received the same gift 2 years ago, Yunhyeong couldn't help but smile.

"Thank You so much" he says in English. Kian's heart was thumping when their hands touched.

"What's your name?" He asks with a smile.
"K-kian" She just wanted to slap herself at that moment for stuttering.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl" He says with a chuckle.

Time felt as if it was too fast because the staff Ushered them that time is over and the boys needs to rest.

Before competely leaving, Hanbin requested that they should all take a picture and no more words were said.

Snapping Two to Three pictures, they thanked iKON for all their hardwork before taking their leave.

--
Half a year has already passed and up until now, Yunhyeong still looks at the Group Photo during their iKONcert at the Philippines. Particularly at one person.

Needless to say, Yunhyeong felt as if he was crazy.

Crazy for thinking that his and Kian's path would cross again someday. It's not as if he doesn't like other fans but something about Kian just draws him in.

He even made an Instagram account under A random name just to-- lets say stalk her? Even the inquisitive Hanbin hasn't caught him yet. Yunhyeong chuckles at the thought.

The yearning for Kian was becoming more piquant for Yunhyeong. Heck he even wanted to book tickets back to the Philippines.

He's that desperate.

He never thought that he would feel this way towards a fan. A mere fan whom he just met ONCE.

Yunhyeong was at the brim of giving up on holding that Microscopic Hope that they'll ever meet again.

But all his prejudice was about to be broken.
--

Stepping foot on The land of Korea, Kian was more determined than ever to start a new life in Korea. As a fresh graduate, She was driven to be successful and The chance her aunt who lives in Korea gave her was more than enough to start her journey.

Her aunt's house was near YG Ent. So there is a tinge of hope in her that she'll meet him once again but she thought that how on earth would he even remember her after all of the fans they meet every tour. She was just a face in the crowd. Nothing more.

But that face is the one and only face that has been engraved in Song Yunhyeong's mind.

--

Casually stralling around the mall, Yunhyeong finds himself seated inside a cozy cafe sipping on his brewed Coffee.

He felt as if he was loosing his mind when he saw 'Her' entering the cafe. He even rubbed his eyes to make sure he was not hallucinating or going crazy.

He was still stunned. He would know that face in the crowd in s heart beat.

"Kian?" He asked himself as stares at her figure ordering.

He was wearing a disguise.

He felt himself panic when he saw her leaving after paying for her drink.

Involuntarily, he springs up to his feet and catches up to her.

Shocked at the presence of an arm tapping her shoulder, Kian was stunned when she was met with a guy wearing a mask.

He was panting but he took off his mask much to her surprise.

Seeing her shocked expression, Yunhyeong smiles at her.

"Hi Kian" he greets. Still the girl was stoned.
"You still remember me?" She asked quite not grasping the situatiom before her. Yunhyeong nods as he invites her to the YG Building. Couldn't contain her excitement, she agrees whole heartedly.

Of course Yunhyeong made sure not to get caught.

--
"Here we are" Yunhyeong leads her to the YG Cafeteria as they both sat down.

"I still cant believe it, you still remember me" Kian admits, awed at the stars passinh by.
"Well, every fan is worth remembering".

Fan. The word that separates her from he fantasies. The only endearment he will ever call her. The sad reality.

A fan.

Brushing her sadness away, Kian was happy to even talk to her favorite artist.

"Dont you have practice?" She asks and he shook his head. "None at the moment".

Yunhyeong felt refreshed while talking to her. Even he couldn't believe it.

All those months of Thinking about meeting her again was now a reality.

Yunhyeong wasn't sure about what he's feeling but he knows he doesn't want to loose in touch with her.

Exchanging numbers, Kian promised not to reveal his number to the public.

--

For the next few months, They have been in contact with each other and as of now, Yunhyeong was more than sure that his infatuation towards Kian was something more.

He sent her a text asking her to come to the park they always go to.

Today was the day. For Yunhyeong that is.

He is gonna confess. But thoughts were hindering him from doing so.

"What if she wont see my sincerity?"
"What if she only sees me as an idol?"
"What if she avoids me afterwards?"
"What if She sees me as dellusional?"
"What if Jinhwan-Hyung got taller?"
"What if---- wait what?"

Thoughts ran through his mind almost making him crazy. Seeing the time, he preps himself and heads to the park.

--
"So why did you ask me here?" Kian narrows her vision at Yunhyeong. Her Korean speaking skills has been sharpened throughout her stay.

"I-- uhhhm--" Yunhyeong stutters feeling his palms sweat even more.

"Ne?" Kian looks at him, waiting for his words.

Yunhyeong was choking on his words.

"Oppa, spill it out"

"I LIKE YOU AND CAN I COURT YOU?!" Yunhyeong Blurts out, all his nervousness just exploaded and he immediately fell embarrassed.

Yunhyeong was panicking. He was jittery and adrenaline was invading his whole body as he looks at Kian who was amusingly laughing.

"What is this? Fan service?" She asks. Yunhyeong's face fell at her words. Sensing his sullenness, Kian scoots closer and rests her head on his shoulder.

"You mean it? You're serious?" Yunhyeong nods as he courageously reaches out for her hand, intertwining their fingers together. Kian blushes at the action but smiles anyway.

Squeezing his hand, Kian hoped he gets what she's trying to comprehend.

"So, what now? Do you agree?" He asks and Kian pecks his cheek. "Yeah, i'm happy you're into courting first rather than the 'Will you be my girlfriend' type"

Yunhyeong pulls her closer as the watch the sun disappear.

"Well, what can i say? I'm old fashioned. Nothing beats the Old school" he says and the both chuckle.

--
Now you might be wondering, how long did Yunhyeong courted Kian? Well lets say a Year is enough? He even travelled to the Philippines just to meet her parents.

He did everything just to prove himself and Kian was flattered. No one has ever done this to her and she was on cloud nine Knowing that the guy She was fan girling in the past was now her Boyfriend.

Yunhyeong even stood up to Let Yang Hyunsuk know about them and it wasn't easy.

--
"Yeobo?" Yunhyeong calls as Kian was in their Practice room helping him pack his stuff.
"Yeah?"

Suddenly, Yunhyeong stands up and envelopes her in a hug from the back.

Silence takes over but it was pleasant.

"I've been meaning to ask you something Jagi" Yunhyeong states as he turns her to face him.

"What is it?" She inquires. Taking a deep breath, Yunhyeong goes over to his duffle bag and takes out a Velvet Box.

Opening it, A Diamond Ring was shown.

Only one possibility was running through her mind and she was sure of it.

"Well, since i Love you and I know you love me too" He starts as he clears his throat. "I cant wait anymore and i just want you to be mine. I know with my carreer, our relationsip wont be as smooth as we both want it to be but i wanna secure everything now"

Yunhyeong leans in and tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear, lifting up her chin, they Make an intense iKontact. (Sorry had to put it there ㅋㅋㅋ)

"Will you marry me? Even with my hectic schedules and busy life, will you still abide by me?" He drops the question and gets a kiss as a response.

"Of Course! Yes Yunhyeong Yes! i will!" She hugs him tight before breaking apart as he puts on the ring on her finger. Hugging him once again, the smile couldn't leave their faces.

It's done now, it's official.

Yunhyeong has no more worries in their relationship and Kian did promise to understand him. That's all he needs to know apart from the fact that they love each other.

They share a Passionate Kiss before heading home.

~~~

"And that's how Eomma and Appa's story was like" Yunhyeong says while ruffling his daughters hair.

"Then Eomma and Appa Got Mawwied (Married) and had Minhee then Seungjae and now Baby Minjung" Minhee says as she leaps off her father's lap and walks towards her mom planting a kiss on her stomach.

The sight paints a smile on the couples' faces.

They couldn't have asked for anything else other than the life they have right now.

Yunhyeong plants a kiss on Kian's forehead before picking up Minhee and Seungjae.

"You ma'am should rest" he says to Kian who was sitting on the comfy couch. "While i bathe these two" he says as he wiggles his kids causing an eruption of chuckles.

"Rest well Mrs. Song" Yunhyeong bids before heading upstairs to the bathroom.

Almost dozing off on the couch, Kian hears her husband shout.

"SEUNGJAE-AH! DONT BITE APPA'S NECK AGAIN".
 

 

///

Honestly this was one weird request for me to do….. /insert cricket noise/