Hanbin // B.I 3

REQUESTED iKON ONE SHOTS (From iKON Philippines // Facebook)

REQUESTED HANBIN ONE SHOT for Jane Patola

--

"Stupid Hanbin and His Stupid Good looks!"
"Stupid Hanbin and His Stupid Charming Smile!"
"Stupid Hanbin and His Stupid Perfect Self!"
"Stupid Hanbin always making me fall!"
"Stupid Hanbin!!!! AAAAAAARRRRG!!! I HATE YOU HANBIN!!! STUPID HANBIN!!"

Jane shouts in frustration as she throws her plushie which Hanbin won for her at the Fair.

Slumping on her bed, face first Jane fails to notice her bedroom door creak open.

"Mind telling me why you were yelling and calling me stupid?" 

Hanbin's voice bounced around her room making Janes heart pound against her rib cage. Hanbin sits on her bed tilting it.

"Yah!" Hanbin pokes her but she refuses to budge.

She has been like that eversince yesterday. When she saw Hanbin and the new transfer student together around the school. The girl was clinging on to him like a koala but Hanbin does nothing to push her away in a nice manner, instead he just lets her hug his arm.

Jane frowns against the pillow as she remembers the scene. Jane and Hanbin has been bestfriends since Junior High and now that they're Seniors, Jane was away from Hanbin but they still go to the same school. Just different strands. Although they did promise to meet each other often during lunch and Both go home at the same time since their houses were just practically 25 feet away from each other.

"Hey?" Hanbin pokes her again but she swats his hand away earning a pout from the boy.
"Are you mad at me? What did i do?" Hanbin questions feeling confused as to why his bestfriend was acting this way.

As far as Hanbin is concerned, he knows he hasn't done anything to offend Jane, or anyone for that matter.

"Yes I'm mad at you! You idiot!" Jane wanted to scream at Hanbin but just keeps it to herself.

Hanbin was stoned as he saw the Mickey Mouse plushie on the floor. The one that he gave her. Standing to pick it up, Hanbin returns to her bed where his bestfriend was Sulking.

Pulling her by the arms, Hanbin was met with her glare. It was childish of Jane to do that, yes she knows but she just cant help it. She likes Hanbin so much then she'll just see a scene like that? That's a Big No No in her book.

"C'mon tell Hanbin what's wrong" he urges her. Jane sighs while looking at Hanbin then returns to the comfort of her pillows.

Slumping back down again, Hanbin groans. Poking her again and again.

"Jane was walking with a Cane,
but she almost got hit by a train,
Good thing that Hanbin Came"

Hanbin recites his freestyle rap making Jane chuckle against the pillow. This wasn't gone unnoticed by Hanbin as he involuntarily smiles looking at his best friend.

Hanbin was smacked in the face with a pillow.
"You dork!" Jane spat at the boy who was chuckling.

"At least it made you smile" Hanbin reasons out, lying on her bed with Jane beside him.

"Seriously though, what's up with you?" He asks turning the topic once again.

"I guess...... i was just disturbed at the sight of you and the new girl clinging on to you. It wasn't pleasant i'll tell you that" Jane admits making Hanbin's smile even wider.

"Were you jealous?" Hanbin teases as he pulls her in for a hug. Jane was blushing madly.
"You dork! Why would i be jealous of that Girl? Tsss" 

Hanbin ruffles her hair along with a laugh.

"You dont have to be jealous, I'll always choose you, you know that. Besides, i only went with her since Sonsaeng-nim asked me too. I would've spent my entire lunch with you"

Hanbin says making Jane smile. It was sweet of him really.

"But-" Hanbin starts making Jane look at him curiously.

"I also dont like it when You hang out With Junhoe, that guys irks me" Hanbin admits.
"Junhoe is just a Classmate".
"But still--" Hanbin's pout was more than enough to melt her heart.

"I like you" Hanbin blurts out but he seems calm. Jane on the other hand felt her heart jump at the sudden confession.

"Stop joking around" Jane gives out an awkward laugh trying to ease the tension. She doesn't even know if he's being serious or was just trolling with her.

"I'm not Joking around. I'm serious. I dont like seeing guys so close with you. Makes me want to hunt them down and skin them alive"

Hanbin's confessions were too much for Jane to Handle as her whole face was burning up.

"Is it hot in here or is it just me?" She wonders as her eyes fell on Hanbin with a straight face.
She grabs the Mickey Mouse plushie from him as she looks away.

"Do you not like me?" Hanbin asks staright forwardly. Jane sighs.
"How did you know?" She finally lets her guards down.
"A little birdie told me" Hanbin teases

"Curse you Jiwon!" Jane Curses her Friend who is close with Hanbin.

"So? Do you like me or what?" 

"Or what?" Jane asks. Hanbin taps his chin.
"Well, if you reject this pretty face- " Hanbin says gesturing to his face.
"Then this Face will go to the new student. It's your loss. Call now because we have a limited supply of Gorgeous Kim Hanbin"

Hanbin states making Jane laugh.

"I'll take an order of One Hanbin, under one condition" Jane says and Hanbin pulls her in his arms.
"Name it" Hanbin Challenges.

"Win me another Plushie, but make it A Minnie Mouse plushie this time" Janes says while lifting the Mickey Mouse plushie to meet Hanbin's gaze.

Hanbin twists his neck making a Cracking sound before standing up and stretches his limbs.

Offering his Hand to Jane, Hanbin smiles at the girl.

"Challenge accepted" 

And with that, Hanbin Drags Jane to the Fair at the Amusement Park to win her another plushie to seal in their relationship.

"I wont say yes until you win me one" 
Hanbin smirks at her statement.

"Too bad because i will surely get you one. Better say that sweet "YES" now hon".

Hanbin cockily says but Jane had other plans.

Jane pulls on Hanbin's nose before running away while shouting 

"Come to me when you already have the plushie!"

Hanbin laughs as he chases her around, trailing behind her.

Little did Jane know, Hanbin already got the plushie, he won it when she was at the restroom. It was the easiest thing to do for Hanbin honestly.

Hanbin catches up to her since he was alot faster than the girl.
Hanbin opens up his back pack and hands her the Minnie Mouse plushie.

Jane smiles at the Boy before taking the plushie.

"So that's it, You're mine now. No returns, No exchange" 

Jane nods giving him a peck on the cheek.

"It's official, Our stocks for 'The Gorgeous Hanbin' is now sold out" Hanbin states making Jane laugh.

This is why she loves Hanbin, he could make her smile without even breaking a sweat.