ChanWoo 3

REQUESTED iKON ONE SHOTS (From iKON Philippines // Facebook)

REQUESTED ONE SHOT FOR RICCI MAE CADAGAS WU


~~~

"Noona??" Chanwoo asks cutely, effortlessly in that case. Ricci who was dozinh off in the distance just raised an eyebrow at the younger.

"Huh? What was that?" Absent-mindedly, She yawns, feeling tired from their Recent Math Class, not to mention the Troubled Physics class before that.

"I said, how can i confess?" He says making her look at him.

She couldn't believe it! The innocent baby of their group was liking someone! It kinda did hurt her though. She has liked the Younger for a while now, and hearing this news was making her gloomy.

"Lucky B*tch" she curses in her mind along with a frown. Feeling jealous all of a sudden. She knows it's selfish of her but she can't help it! This ball of sunshine and innosence next to her was making it really hard on her to not have eyes for him.

Everything about this boy makes her smile.
His innocence is Cute enough! Then add his sweetness. Ricci sometimes think that being friend with Chanwoo was both a Good and Bad thing.

Good because who doesn't wanna be friends with Chanwoo? He's the perfect friend to have. Very convenient. Not to mention the feels he's giving her everytime he smiles at her. 

Ohhh if only he knows.

Bad because she knows she isn't suppose to have these feelings towards Chanwoo. What would Chanwoo's reaction be? He would surely run for the hills and across the Han River.

Ricci groans as she slumps her head on the table eliciting a ruckus and a loud thump.

"Noona? You ok?" Chanwoo asks as he scoits closer to take a better look at his noona who looks like she was in despair. 
Ricci could even smell his Cologne lingering off his body.

"Vanilla" she thought as the flavor of the Scent invades her nostrils. She knows Chanwoo prefers Girl's Colognes rather than Men's.

"Noona are you tired? Do you want anything?" His innocence was kicking in once again making Ricci groan.

"I want you!" She wanted to scream at his face but she knows she doesn't have the will and guts to do it. The last thing she wants is to scare the Maknae away.

"Noona? Do you want Ice Cream? Is choco cone ok?" Chanwoo's eyes was narrowed at the front, looking at the treats and their prices.

"I'll be right back" Chanwoo Chants as he stands up.

"Oh that kid" Ricci shakes her head. But his act did make her smile. 

Innocent Chanwoo was her favorite.
Pure, Innocent and Kind Chanwoo. What more could you ask for?

Soon Ricci felt a presence near her. Sensing that it was more than one, she lifts up her slumped head and looks at the intruders.

"Hanbin, Jinhwan" she mumbles but returns to her position.

"Why so grumpy hmmm?" Hanbin asks while taking out his lunch.

Ricci says some unaudible words.

"What?" Jinhwan asks.

"Chanwoo likes someone!" She exclaims as she sat up right. Her face was unamused.

"Oh really? Is that why you're Pants is in a Knot? I thought you likinh the boy was just a joke" Hanbin says with a chuckle making Ricci flock a piece of Pudding towards his direction.

"Shut up, he's coming back" she says then motions to Chaneoo who was walking towards their table with s Choco cone.

"Oh wow! Is that for me?! Thanks Chanuuuuu!" Hanbin cheers as he tries to take the Choco cone from the youngers hands who just swats his away.

"It's not for you hyung" he simpky says before poking Ricci on her sides making her narrow her vision at his direction.

Chanwoo flashes her his Cute smile before handing her the Choco Cone. 

Ricci looks at it then back to Chanwoo.

"No thanks" she politely says before feeking down once again. Remembering him having a crush in someone.

"B-but noona" Chanwoo pouts "I Bought this for you" he sadly states.

She was thankful that he had stopped pestering her with those 'hoe to confess' things. Just thinking about him liking another girl gets her jealous in a blink of an eye.

"I'll head first" she says as she stands up and grabs her bag, walking out of thr cafeteria. Chanwoo follows behind.

"Noona wait!" He calls after her. He rests a hand on her shoulder making her stop.

"Is there something i did?" He asks while looking at her back facing him. Ricci shakes her head.
"Nope, nothing at all"

Chanwoo sighs. Before leading them to sit on a bench behind a tree.

"So, who's the lucky girl?" She asks breaking the ice.
"What girl?" 

"You knoe, the girl you like. Is she from your class?" Chanwoo shakes his head. "She's a year older than me, you know how i like older girls" he states with a chuckle.

"Oh, is she from my class?" She was only asking questions just to Not let him sense her crestfallen mood.

"Noona-" Chanwoo starts with a sigh.
"This is stupid" he mumbles while shaking his head.

"What's stupid?" Ricci asks confusedly.

I should have never asked Bobby hyung for advice on hownto get girls" he says making the both of them chuckle. 

"Dont trust that boy. He's a bit of a sweet Trouble maker".

"I thought asking him would be a good idea since he has been in many relstionships" Ricci ruffles his hair.

"Don't believe your hyung too much. He'll give you crazy ideas"

Chanwoo just smiles at her.

"Noona i like you" 

He unexpectedly said. Ricci only looks at the said boy. Trying to register his words. 
'Did he really just said that?'

"If you're wondering, Yes noona i'm serious. I'm not fooling around. I really like you" he adds making Ricci blush.

"You're really pretty when you blush noona" Chanwoo lightly piches her cheeks.

"Hajimaaaaaaa" she whines as she pouts while he lets her go.

"But seriously, I dont wanna be just a little brother in your eyes noona. I want you to also look at me as a man"

A hint of seriousness was evedent in his voice.

"Chanwoo-ah" 

Chanwoo pulls her into a hug.

"I know you like me too noona. Junhoe hyung told me so" 

And in that Moment, Ricci mentally kills her brother Junhoe.

"I'm sorry if i upset you earlier" he apilogizes. 
"It's okay, you didnt mean to Chanwoo" she assures him with a smile.

"As much as i love to be your boyfriend noona, i wanna ask permission from your Mom first, and Junhoe" Chanwoo says makinh her smile.

Chanwoo isn't only a Cutie Cinnamon Roll. He's also a gentleman. Not much guys do it anymore and she's thankful that he respects the people involved in her life.
But Getting past Junhoe would be a Challenge. He's sassier than a diva so Chaneoo better prepare.

"Do you think they'll like me?" He asks and ricci just chuckles.
"Chanwoo you've been to our house before, i'm sure they'll be fond of you" she says.

"But isn't your dad uhhmm-" he gulps. "Didn't he just out from the Military as a Lieutenant?" He asks cautiously.

"Chanwoo, Appa is a Cinnamon bun just like you. I'm sure he'll like you"

"They'll think i'm too young for you" he states sadly and Ricci pecks his cheek.
"It's just one year" Chanwoo's shoulders deflates.
"They wont think i'm capabke to be your boyfriend" Ricci Rolls her eyes at his comment.

"That doesn't matter. You're a nice boy and they'll love you"

Chanwoo couldn't helo the huge smile tughing on his lips just thinking about him and her parents being close.

"I'll do my best Noona, I Love You"

Chanwoi said the last line with confindence, nit even feeling shy because he is proud. He is proud the he loves soemone like her.

Ricci hides her face on his chest as she shyly says "I Love you Too" in a shy manner.

She looked really cute in his eyes and In that Moment, Chanwoo felt a wave of relief wash over him. Knowing She's worth it.