Junhoe 2

REQUESTED iKON ONE SHOTS (From iKON Philippines // Facebook)

REQUESTED JUNHOE ONE SHOT FOR Von Carmelli Atienza

--

"IDIOT!"
"BRAT!"
" FACE!"
" FACE!"

"Guys chill down" Yunhyeong says as he sips his Frapuccino, the others shrinking down to size as Von and Junhoe continues to argue.

"Guys, there's a kid here, mind your words" Jinhwan says pointing to Chanwoo who is happily munching on his Choco Glazed Doughnut.

"HE STARTED IT!" 
"SHE STARTED IT!"

They both shout it unison while pointing at each other with a glare.

The rests sighs as they witness the two quarrel. They were drawing attention from other customers in the Cafe. Jiwon and Donghyuk bows their heads indicating an apology to the customers.

"Please dont argue anymore" Hanbin was at the brim of begging out of embarrassment because of the two.

"Yah!" Junhoe roars as Von smacks his head along with a frown. "You are so stupid!" She hiss. Junhoe was about to hit her too but Jinhwan stopped him. 

"Manners Junhoe" he reminds making Junhoe roll his eyes and grumpily sips on his drink.
Von mocks Junhoe along with a smirk which irked him more.

"I hate you" he mutters looking directly at Von.
"The feeling is mutual" she replies.

Their friends groan at the stubborness of the two. Von and Junhoe has exactly the same attitude. 

Sassy, and Competitive.

"Why cant those two just admit their damn feelings for each other ang get this over with?!" Jiwon says narrowing his vision at the two who seems to be getting ready to claw each other.

"I agree with you" Jinhwan says. "Toast to that" Yunhyeong adds as he raises up his cup.
"Seriously they're arguing on who's the idiot but both of them ARE Idiots!" Donghyuk says.

"I'm gonna order more strawberry shake" Chanwoo suddenly says as Hanbin gives him money. Ahhh the innocent maknae.

"Want this to stop?" Jiwon says as all eyes were now on him. 
"If it will make those two stop then spill it" Donghyuk says.
"Count me in" Hanbin adds.

Jiwon huddles them up and explains his plan.

--

"You sure that will work?" Jinhwan asks and Jiwon nods.
"Hyung it's full proof! I'm more than sure that will work!" He beckons.
"I doubt it though" Hanbin says. "Yeah me too" Yunhyeong adds.

Jiwon gives them a look feeling offended because usually he is the mischievous one.

"Wanna make a bet?" Jiwon challenges, Hanbin and Yunhyeong snickers at him before nodding.

"₩50000 each, the loser pays double and gets to treat the winner for lunch" 

"Deal!"

--

"Seriously guys why are you in a rush?!" Junhoe asks as he and Von were being dragged into Jiwon's car by the guys.
"No reason, we just wanna watch a movie back at the dorm" Donghyuk lies before Jiwon starts up the car.

Once inside the dorms, The guys lures Von and Junhoe in and Immediately pushes the two in Jiwon and Hanbin's room locking it from the outside.

"Yah! You punks! Open this door!" Junhoe yells as he bangs on the door. The laughter from outside annoying him.

"I swear i will beat up your sorry asses once i get out from here! Why lock me up in a room with this skunk bag?!" Von yells as she stomps her feet and bangs on the door as well. Junhoe looks at her.

"Excuse me?? Skunk bag? The hell dude?!" He starts and before Von could fire back, Jiwon's voice catches their attention.

"You two wont be coming out of that room until you Stop bickering! So kissy kissy and make up"

The two of them looks at each other exasperatedly.

"Remember the bet" Jiwon reminds as the rest of them got seated on the couch.

"You two-" he says pointing at Hanbin and Yunhyeong. "Didnt believe in my plan".

"You said they'll confess their undying love for each other but we beg to differ" Hanbin says. "We say they'll probably end up murdering each other in there so i suggest we get the body bags ready so we can hide their corpse" Yunhyeong says jokingly.

--

The glaring contest between Von and Junhoe was still intense as ever. Von was sitting on Jiwon's bed while Junhoe was on Hanbin's. No one uttered a word. Just pure tension in their stares.

After 10 mimutes, a knock startles them followed by a voice.

"Uhhh the hyungs told me to say to you guys that errr--" Chanwoo pauses before continuing "YOU TWO SHOULD BE TALKING! WE DONT HEAR TALKING!" He tried to copy Jiwon's voice followed by footsteps turning away.

Junhoe sighs as he runs a hand through his locks. He has always had thay special feeling in him everytime Von is around and It was a secret but Von have the same feelings too.

They both feel weird and happy even satisfied everytime they fight. Its crazy but that's them.

"Hey" Junhoe was the first to take the silence away.

He feels as if this is the right time to finally confess.

Von just raises an eyebrow at him.

"I'm sorry" he adds.

Silence.

Junhoe groans.

"Oh c'mon! I'm here apologizing and you're just gonna give me that look?! Duuuuude!" Junhoe whines making Over Acting Motions while rolling his eyes. Von chuckles at him.

"Why did i even like a dork like you?" She mumbles. Junhoe whips his head towards her direction. Did he just heard her right?

"Mwo?" Von just giggles as she rests her back against the wall.

"I like you idiot" she says. Giggling at Junhoe's confused reaction.
"You're kidding right?" He asks and that earns him a smack on the head from Von.

"Dude stop hitting me! Damn" Junhoe hiss as he rubs the spot that she just damaged.

"It's alright if you dont believe me" she mumbles. "I'm not expecting you to feel the same anyway" she shrugs as she stares out the window. Looking away from Junhoe who sat next to her on Bobby's bed.

"What do you mean by that?" He asks as he looks at her. Sighing, Von shrugs.

"Just being honest, Besides, I've seen the way you look at Minhee from your Psychology class, she's really pretty though, definitely fits your type" 

Junhoe looks at her for a brief moment.

"My type?" He questions. Von nods. "Yeah your type"

"Please evaluate, i'm confused" 

"Well, You seem to like those Girls that are Purely GIRLS with their actions" she starts off. She's really not into those things, that's why she's labeled as "One of the boys".

"She's pretty. And a cheerleader too!. Besides, you seem to like quiet girls unlike us," she motions at the both of them. "We always fight and bicker almost as if were gonna bite each other's head off"

"But that's why i like you" he blurts out. Von shakes her head.
"You dont have to say such things Junhoe, i'm fine, no need to console me" she says as she takes out her phone preparing to text the guys to let them out.

"No, no really! I do like you! I guess i just kinda got you know-- shy. And-and i uhhh, i also like our fights, its twisted but it pleases me. It's kinda refreshing" Junhoe says with a light chuckle.

"Junhoe i-" Junhoe cuts her off with a kiss catching her off guard. Unable to move, Von widens her eyes. Couldnt quite grasp at what was happening.

As Junhoe pulls away, Von was stoned. On the other hand, Junhoe was utmost Embarrassed, DEFINITELY EMBARRASSED.

His eyes and cheeks was now A bright shade of red, same with Von.

Again, a smack was given.

"Aiiish Jinjja, waeeeee???" Junhoe whines while pouting. Von smiles at him before hugging the pouting man.

"Soooo, what does this make of us now?" She asks and Junhoe swallows the lump in his throat.
"I guess, In a relationship thingy? I dont know, not my area of expertise" he says making the both of them chuckle.

"Hey? Wanna get back at the guys?" She asks and a smirk forms on his face. Nodding, Junhoe stands up and grabs a Bat from Hanbin's Closet. Von found a kendo stick from underneath Bobby's bed.

Calling the guys to inform them that they have reconciled, Von and Junhoe shares a peck on the lips before hearing the door unlock and open.

"Showtime" they both chant before kicking the door wide open with their weapons in hand scaring the guys making them flee.

They chased them around the dorm but Jiwon Who just came out of the Bathroom was clueless at the current situation. He was confused why there were screaming noises outside.

"So who won the bet?" He asks while his back was turned. Von and Junhoe looks at his direction, the boy oblivious at the two.

"What bet?" Junhoe's voice ask and when Jiwon turns around he was startled by the two. They come closer.

"What bet?!" Von demands. Out of fear, Hanbin shouts. "JIWON MADE A BET AT THE BOTH OF YOU! THIS IS ALL HIS IDEA! ALL OF IT!"

And with that being said, Junhoe drags Jiwon by the collar to the Living room and made him plunge on the ground. Junhoe sits on top of Jiwon making the older groan.

"C'mon dude let me up!" Jiwon says as he was struggling to break free. Junhoe only sat on him harder, the bat in hand. "Shut up and stay still hyung" he says.

"What about we watch a movie for the night?" Von suggests while the guys agreed.

"Seriously?! you're just gonna sit on me the entire night?" Jiwon whines, Junhoe gives out a "Yeah" as an answer making the older groans feeling his back hurt.

"This should teach you not to make a bet on other people" Junhoe says as the movie was starting.

"You should be thankful you sassy punk!" Jiwon fires back only earning a roll of the eye from Junhoe.

"Mianhe oppa" Von apologizes to the poor boy being sat on. "Yah! Dont call him that! Only call me oppa!" Junhoe says earning another smack.

"Sassy Love Birds" Jinhwan mumbles as the rest of them diverts their attention to the movie.

Opposites attract? Yeah sure for some, but not in Von and Junhoe's book. Their same personalities are what brought them together.

They may seem like an odd couple but that's the Charm in their relationship.