ChanWoo 1

REQUESTED iKON ONE SHOTS (From iKON Philippines // Facebook)

REQUESTED CHANWOO ONE SHOT FOR Neil Francis Benzal

Note : First time magsulat ng Boy x Boy so medyo eerie hahahaha my gash kill me now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
/sinalaksak ng baba ni dong at Jawline ni Bobby/nasinghot ng ilong ni hanbin/

--
Neil looks from afar as he watches His bestfriend, Jung Chanwoo casually walking down the Mall heading towards where he's at. They have agreed to meet up at the mall to buy gifts for their Christmas party.

Little did they know, they picked each other. Both of them thought it would be good if they can shop together to find out what the other likes.

Neil smiles as Chanwoo greets him.
"Hey, did you wait long?" Chanwoo asks and Neil shook his head. "Not long, just around Five minutes" he replied. They walk out of the Food court and heads into Designer shops. No one knows why.

Chanwoo was feeling a bit queasy since its Winter, his hand was chilling and his eyes darted over to Neil's warm looking ones. He wanted to grab it and just hold it in with his but he refrained from doing so. Telling himself that its weird and awkward.

Chanwoo look at the petite boy next to hin who was looking through tge racks of Jacket.
Chanwoo was inlove no doubt. He envied his Hyungs Jiwon and Hanbin for having a relationship that he also wanted to have. Not to mention His Roommate Junhoe has gotten himself a Boyfriend, Jinhwan whom he always spends time with leaving The poor 17 year old lonely and sulking in their dorm.

So many chances, so many opportunities Chanwoo has had to confess but he always chicken out. Same could be said for Neil.
Both of them were scared to ruin the bond they have eversince they were kids.

It surely to not be able to let their feelings out.

Chanwoo watches in amusement as Neil Huffs while searching for the "Perfect Gift" as Neil likes to refer to it.

"This would look good on Chanwoo" Neil Thinks as he inspects the Leather Jacket. He once saw Chanwoo eyeing the same coat Hanbin has in the past.
"This is perfect" he mumles as he takes the Item.
"Aren't you shopping?" He asks Chanwoo and the Boy Just shrugs. "I know what i'll be getting my Manito, it's easy" Chanwoo answers as he goes over to The High Cut Kicks displayed near by.

Neil eyes the shoes. "That's what i want" he thinks as a pout appears on his lips. Feeling envious of Chawoo's Recipient.

Chanwoo was trying to be obvious. Very obvious but he guess that Neil was just dense. He knows very well that the latter wants the pair so badly. 

Soon they paid for the items and headed out to grab something to eat.

Settling themselves at Zarks.
(A/N ; my faaav resto ㅋㅋㅋ), 
Chanwoo offered to Pay for Neil's meal after they finished ordering.

"So..... Christmas Break is coming, uhhhm what are your plans??" Chanwoo asks making Neil look up from his cellphone.
"Uhhh, well-" Neil's hands were sweating due to Chanwoo's stare. His Innocent stare.

"Just Chillin' no plans yet" he simply answers. Chanwoo nods.
"Is there a particular person you like?" He asks again and Neil's breath was caught up in his throat at the sudden question.

"Uhhhhh---" he doesnt know what to say. Should he telk the truth or just lie?

"Yes, i do like someone".

Chanwoo was saddened at the answer and this wasn't gone unnoticed by Neil.

"Oh" was all he said before their orders came. A big plate of burger infront of them.

Chanwoo was quiet. Maybe a little too quiet? 

"How about you?" Neil asks making Chanwoo look uo from his burger.
"Do you like anyone?" 

Chanwoo takes a deep breath before looking intently at the latter.

"You"

He mumbles. Barely audible to hear.

"Mwo?" Chanwoo sighs.

"I said i like you" he repeats making te boy choke on his burger. Chanwoo pats his back as he hands him his Iced Tea.

"You ok?" Chanwoo asks and Neil composes himself. "You jerk, you could've killed me" he says with a chuckle and a playful glare.

"But i'm serious, i do like you. For a long time actually" he admits. Neil sat quietly for a moment, desperate for Chanwoo to call it As a joke but the warm smile on the boy's lips was clearly indicating that he wasn't kidding.

"I uhhhh-- i like you too" Neil admits and felt as if aheavy load of burden was taken off of his shoulders. Chanwoo smiles brightlly feeling his heart jump at the confession and slowly reaches for the latter's hand on the table.

"Soooo.... were together now?" Chanwoo asks as they both blush. Neil nods as he looks away. Chanwoo chuckles as he reaches for the ketchup.

"Your face is as red as this" he says making Neil pout.

"Lets continue eating, then how 'bout we go to my place and maybe watch a movie??" Chanwoo inquires and Neil smiles at him.

"Wouldn't have thought about anything else"

----