Hanbin // B.I 1

REQUESTED iKON ONE SHOTS (From iKON Philippines // Facebook)

REQUESTED HANBIN ONE SHOT FOR Sophia Nicolette

Thanks for requesting :) hope you enjoy it

--

"OMO!! KIM HANBIN!"
"HANBIN AHH!!!"
"B.I!!! NOTICE ME!!"
"HANBIN OPPA SARANGHAE!!"
"AAHHH KIM HANBIN!"

Shrieks of Female students screech the hallway as Kim Hanbin passes by.

Kim Hanbin, the Heart Throb of YG University known for being a Basketball Player and a Music Major.

He smiles at them showing his pearly white teeth that was enough to kill the Girls' hearts. Sometimes it feels all too Out of the norm for Hanbin. 

He's a teenager for crying out loud, he just wanna spend his time here at the Unviersity normally. Almost all of the Female population at YG University is oogling after Hanbin.

It's not like he despises those girls, he appreciates them actually, he even enjoys their gifts to be honest but despite of those girls aweing after him, one particular girl caught his attention.

Probably the only girl that isn't awed by his presence and Hanbin finds her Unique.

Sophia was your typical High School girl that is really into school. Not really ㅋㅋㅋ but still wants to graduate without complications.

She too also finds Hanbin attractive, she's just not like those girls that would throw theirselves at his feet for the sake of his acknowledgment. Nope, she just looks at him from afar.

Sometimes she comes to the team's Basketball Training just to watch him. Good thing she isn't the only one doing that but none the less, she felt as if she wouldn't even stand a chance against those girls for Hanbin to know her but her intuition was proven wrong when She and Hanbin was paired up at their Science Class as a team.

All eyes was on her, well all the girls' eyes were. Sending envious and nasty looks in her direction. Sophia feels herself blush and sunk in her seat when The teacher said to go to their partners and deliberate their peoject.

"Annyeong" Hanbin accosts her as he sat down next to her. Replying with a shaky voice, Sophia instantly regrets it. "Uhh H-hello". Right then and there she just wanted to dig a hole and inhume herself.

"So, Since it's Biology and we get to Pick the topic, i suggest we do Genetics and Complications" Hanbin says while looking at her. Oblivious on how Sophia was shaking as she nods and agrees to his every word.

"Great!" He beams. "Where are we gonna do the Project? Your place or mine?" Hanbin asks with a smile.

Ohh that smile Sophia fell for. Hanbin on the other hand was feeling ecstatic as he was working on a project with his crush.

Sensing her quietness, Hanbin talks.

"My house is free if you want, i reckon its not far from yours right? Since we live in the same village" he inquires.

"Ahh Ne".

"Great! So my house it is! Lets go there later afterschool, uhhh together" he says as he too was now blushing. 

"Later? Together?" Sophia asks a bit baffled but happy on many levels. Hanbin nods.

--

Walking from school together was like a dream for the both of them. Even if the girls at school were giving her glares, Sophia couldn't care less as she was now living the dream of most Girls at school.

"Here we are" Hanbin announces breaking her train of thoughts when he opens the door.

"Hanbiiiiiiiiin" a squeaky voice from the inside squeals. Sophia lightly smiles as she saw a little girl comes running towards Hanbin as they entered.

Hanbin squats down to her level and hugs her as he picks her up. Turning the cute little girl to her.

"Hanbyul-ah, this is oppa's chingu" Hanbin says referring to Sophia. She smiles at Hanbyul who in return smiles at her back.

Hanbyul reaches for her and lightly touches her face. Sophia smiles at how cute she is.

"Eonnie Neomu Yeppeo" (Eonnie You're so pretty) Hanbyul says in her cute voice as she pulls her hands back showing her cute smile making her eyes a flat line.

"She's cute" Sophia says and Hanbin smiles.

"Ohh, you didn't tell me we had a visitor son. You could've told me so i could have prepared snacks" His mom appears with a smile.

"Hello dear" she greets Sophia. The latter bows and greets his mom. Taking Hanbyul away from Hanbin, Mrs. Kim smiles at the both of them.

"Well, you two probably have some work to do so i'll just cook dinner, i'll call you guys down when its done" bidder her goodbye, Hanbin leads Sophia to his room to start on their research paper.

-
An hour and a half into the work, they almost finished half of the information needed.

"At this rate, we could chill for the next week at seonsaeng-nim's class" Hanbin says as he saves the documents they have agglomerated and stretches his muscles and limbs.

Sophia looks at him from his bed, Arranging the notes they have taken.

Seeing that it was 7:30 P.M, Hanbin moves over to his bed and sat next to her making Sophia a bit flustered.

Hanbin looks at her, well more like staring.

"You're really pretty" he unforseenly said making Sophia look at him. Hanbin just chuckled at his mistake but does not regret.

"Pardon?" 

Hanbin scoots closer.

"I said you're really pretty" he repeats and A wave of flushing red covers up her face at his words. Hanbin chuckles at her reaction.

"Would you believe me if i said i liked you? For a while now actually" he confessed while looking at Sophia with a smile.

"I-- Uhhhh-" coherent words were long thrown out of the window.

"Yeah yeah i know, i'm not your type, its ok" Hanbin says as he runs a hand through his Red-ish hair.

"No no its not like that" Sophia defends.
"I uhhh like you too" she says making A smile tug at his lips.

"Really?" Sophia nods.

"Uhh i know this is sudden and we dont really know each other well but uhhm, would you mind if i court you?" He asks making her blush even more.

"I'm not asking you to be my Girlfriend yet because i wanna show you that i am a man Of Principle, and my mom told me once that if i want a girl, i have to go through her parents first" he scratches his head with a chuckle making him seem even more cute in her eyes.

"Of course Hanbin" she answers. Hanbin smiles as he takes her hand in his.
"I guess i gotta impress your parents more than you" he adds and they both laugh.

Hanbin leans in and kisses her cheeks. Just a soft peck but it was enough to make her stomach churn.

Hanbin attempts to kiss her lips too but when he leans in and their lips were almost about to touch, the door opens and comes in Hanbyul with her small voice making them break apart. Sophia sub-conciously pushed Hanbin making him fall off of his own bed.

"Oppa, Food down Eomma call you" she says with her innocent smile. Hanbin chuckles and stands up as he scoops his little sister up in his arms. Extending his free hand to Sophia who gladly accepts it as they make their way down.

Releasing their hands before appearing at the kitchen, Hanbin sets Hanbyul on her high chair and they sit down next to each other.

His mom Narrows her vision at them along with a smile while serving their dinner.

"So how did the project go?" She asks after they've prayed.

Hanbin and Sophia looks at each other letting out a snall chuckle 

"It went good Ma'am"
"Yup Reeeeally good eomma"

Hanbin Jokes before Eating their Dinner. Under the dining table, they were holding hands while eating. Mrs. Kim was feeding little Hanbyul.

"Eomma! Oppa and Eonnie holding hands" she says while pointing at their joint hands. They didnt know she could see them.

Mrs. Kim looks at them before chuckling.

"Ahh teenagers" she shakes her head. "Reminds me alot about your father and i" she says and they all laugh before continuing on with their food.