ChanWoo 2

REQUESTED iKON ONE SHOTS (From iKON Philippines // Facebook)

REQUESTED CHANWOO ONE SHOT ft. YUNHYEONG for Rochelle Unica

----

Rochelle smiles as she reads the Text from her bestfriend Chanwoo.

"Drop by the studio for a bit, it's our break"

Not being able to reject her bestfriend, of course Rochelle agreed. Not to mention Yunhyeong will be there. 
Jung Chanwoo, her bestfriend ever since she could remember, almost like her brother to be exact. She was so ecstatic to know that he got accepted as a Trainee at YG Ent. 

It has always been Chanwoo's dream to be a Performer and Rochelle was More than happy for him when he told her the news. She was the first person to know about it and on that day, Rochelle promised to Support him in every way she can.

Stopping by at the convenience store to Buy some snacks and Drinks for Chanwoo and his Team mates, Rochelle bumps into someone when she turned around to head for the cashier.

The things she was holding were now scattered on the floor. Rochelle breathes out a cherry before squatting down to pick up her items. The man who bumped into her apologizes before helping her out.

He was wearing a beanie and a mask.

"Here you go, I'm sorry again. I should've looked at where i was going" the man says, Rochelle just gives him a smile. "Gwaenchana".

When the man bows, his masks slips off allowing Rochelle to see who he really was.

"Song Yunhyeong?" She asks and Yunhyeong chuckles a but while scartching his nape. His cover was blown. All the poor man wanted to do was buy an Ice Cream, hoping no one would notice him.

Rochelle was grinning widely. She loves Yunhyeong! Ever since he debuted as a solo artist a few months back.

Yunhyeong looks at her. 
"Have i seen you before??" He questions. "Aren't you the girl who always visits the new Trainee at YG?" 
Rochelle chuckles before nodding her head. "Yeah, Chanwoo and his friends" she answers.

Yunhyeong nods uttering an "Ah".
Fangirl feels was starting to sink into Rochelle as she stares at his Handsome figure. She watches him retreat to the back to grab an Ice Cream before heading back to the counter. 

Still in her daze, Rochelle stares at the man before her who was busy on his phone, patiently waiting in line.

"Uhh? Excuse me miss?" The Cashier taps Rochelle's shoulder breaking her trance. 
"Huh? I'm sorry, what was that?" She asks cluelessly. Yunhyeong smiles at the scene infront of him.

"The total is ₩12000" ma'am" the cashier repeats. Fishing out her wallet, Rochelle pays the man.

"You're heading to YG Right?" Yunhyeong who is now trailing behind her asks as he happily on his ice cream. Rochelle admires the sight before nodding. Not being able to produce coherent words all because Song Yunhyeong is beside her.

He now has his Mask up again as they walk down the street.

"I'll see you around i pressume?" Yunhyeong asks while looking at her. They both step out of the elevator. Absentmindedly nodding, Rochelle watches as Yunhyeong fishes put his phone asking for them to take a selca.

Posing for a few shots here and there, Yunhyeong thanks her before ruffling her hair and gives her a light hug before entering his studio which was two rooms away from where Chanwoo's studio was.

-

Entering the Practice room, Rochelle greets the members happily. They give her their greetings as well.

"I bought snacks and drinks for you guys" she announces and the plastic bag was snatched away from her hands in a heart beat by none other than Bobby.

Rochelle notices Chanwoo in the corner, not even bothering to greet her.
Little did she know that Chanwoo witnessed her interaction with Yunhyeong just now.
Chanwoo has liked Rochelle for a while now but was unable to confess due to many reasons.

He knows if he asks her to be his girlfriend, everything would be Chaotic, not much for him but for her. He knows very well that they're debuting in a matter of months and Dating an Idol is a risky Thing to do.

Rochelle would be mobbed by fans and that is the least thing Chanwoo wants to happen. Besides, he's not even sure if she likes him back. It would probably crush him if he receives her rejection. Not to mention the dent it would cause in their friendship, Chanwoo isn't taking any of that.

"Hey" Rochelle approaches the Maknae who was obviously sulking. Chanwoo ignores her, feeling jealous even if he knows he has no right to do so.

"What's wrong?" She urges him to talk. Chanwoo only heaves a sigh before turning to her.

"You like Yunhyeong Sunbae-nim?" Chanwoo asks in a low voice while slightly pouting. Rochelle giggles at her bestfriend's cuteness.

"Is that why you're here sulking your parctice time away?" She asks as she scoots closer to the maknae. Chanwoo nods.

"Is it wrong to like him?" Rochelle urges again making him pout even more along with a frown.
"But i liked you first!" Chanwoo bursts out and immediately reddens in embarrassment as his own words sinks in.
Rochelle was both Stunned and Touched.
She watches in amusement as Chanwoo stands up and scurries away from the practice room. Tripping in the process.

Hanbin looks at the Door that was slammed open and a retreating Chanwoo bright as a tomato.

"What's with him?" Jinhwan questions as he takes a sip of his drink.
"Did he do something stupid?" The ever sassy Junhoe asks as his vision narrows at Rochelle.

The girl just shrugs at the boys before jumping up on her feet following The Maknae.

There's only one place Rochelle knows where Chanwoo might be. The in' rooftop.

"So cliché Chanwoo, so cliché"

Opening the door to the rooftop, there Rochelle was greeted by the sight of a Madly Blushing Chanwoo again sulking on the bench, his snapback slightly leaning towards the left side.

Sitting next to the poor boy, Rochelle decides to a bit. Although she did like him too no doubt.

"Hey" just the sound of her voice made him jerk up.
"Please dont kill me with the teasing" Chanwoo pleads making Rochelle refrain herself from laughing at his sullen figure.

"What did you say earlier? I think it was something about You liking me" 
And here it goes. The teasing begins.

"Hajimaaaaaa" Chanwoo whines as he hugs her, burrying his bright red face on the crook of her neck out of embarrassment. Rochelle laughs as she pats his back.

"No, seriously, is it true?" She asks wanting a confirmation. Chanwoo lightly nods his head, refusing to look up.

"Well, thats good because i like you too" she admits making Chanwoo's head jerk up.
"Jinjja? You're not joking right?". Rochelle only ruffles his hair as an answer along with a smile and a nod.

Chanwoo thought he was dreaming or soemthing. He almost sh*t bricks on the spot when she said that.

"So what are we now? You know i'm gonna debut soon and--- time is irrelevant" Chanwoo states sadly, shoulders deflating.
"I can wait, besides, i think even with all the commotion and stuff that comes along with dating an idol--" Rochelle turns his head to look at her. She smiles before continuing.
"I wouldn't mind those stuff as long as i know you still love me then i would be honored to be your Girl"

Chanwoo was touched. Unable to make coherent words to reply with, Chanwoo absent-mindedly leans in and Places a Soft, Sweet kiss on her lips.

Pulling away, they both blush.

"I Love You" Chanwoo was the first to say it, looking deeply in her eyes. Trying to show how sincere he truly is.

"I Love you Too Mr. Jung"

Before Chanwoo could reply, they heard a roaring voice in the back, making them look.

Junhoe and the others were there, just by the entrance. Junhoe was being Smacked in the head by Jinhwan for being too loud.

"Yah! Pay up!" Bobby demands, the taller male only makes a face at his direction before pulling his wallet giving Bobby a ₩10000 bill.

"They're looking idiot!" Hanbin hissed at them and turns to look at the love birds chuckling at them.

"Great! Now my image is ruined, thanks alot Bobby!" Junhoe storms off like a brat. Bobby laughs at his retreating figure.

"What's happening?" Chanwoo innocently asks and being the only sane one, Hanbin steps up and answers his question.

"Junhoe and Bobby had a bet on you guys. Junhoe said that Chanwoo here did something stupid and you would just laugh at him but Bobby said that Chanwoo will probably confess his undying love for you. As you can see, Bobby was right" 

Bobby waves the Bill along with a laugh. 
"Hahahaha see! I won! Thanks guys! For making me ₩10000 richer. Peace out!"
Bobby announces before taking his leave feeling like a million bucks.

Chanwoo and Rochelle could only laugh while the guys left.

Chanwoo pulls his girl closer and rests her head on his shoulder as they watch the Clouds Slowly turn dark before the Sun Sets.