Hanbin // B.I 4

REQUESTED iKON ONE SHOTS (From iKON Philippines // Facebook)

REQUESTED HANBIN SCENARIO FOR Ann J Mabano :)

Hope you like it ;)
Drop your requests guys :) 

~~~~

Opening her locker, Ann was greeted once again with a box of Chocolates and a Letter written on a Mickey Mouse Paper. Not even Wasting a moment to think who it's from, Ann already knows the answer.

Kim Hanbin.

It has been quite a while since he has been Courting the said girl. But until now, she hasn't answered him yet. Not because she doesn't find him attractive or anything, but because he's A Kingka, he has alot of Fangirls in their school, even outside, and some of them are total Psychopaths. She's just being cautious. Not wanting trouble and crazy Fangirls Clawing at her back.

Stuffing the Box and the letters in her Bag, Ann turns her heels to leave the Campus until she saw him. Walking with his friends, his oh-so Good Looking friends.
Hanbin notices her presence and flashes a smile at her direction.
Ann hoped that none of the female students saw that or else she would be Murdered, literally. Considering Almost all of the female Population at their school swoons over Hanbin and his friends.

Scurrying away, Ann dashes through the exit, avoiding Hanbin at all cost.
Realizing her shift at the Local cafe near by was about to start, she speeds up her steps in hopes of not being late.

--
"Thank you, enjoy your drink" Ann says with a smile at the customer who smiles back at her then returns to cleaning the Dispenser.

Hearing the Bell ring, signaling that there are new customers that has entered, Ann's ears perks up at the familiar voice, well voices.

Looking around for her Co-Workers so she can switch duties with them, Ann Puffs out seeing she was alone at the Front. Having no other choice, Ann turns around hoping that Hanbin wasn't the one ordering.

Her luck may have ran out as she came face to face with Kim Hanbin who was obviously surprised. A smile creeps up to his face as he saw her.

"Hey" Hanbin greets with his Charming smile that was enough to make anyone fall for him in a blink of an eye.
"Uhhh hey, uhhhm what can i get you??" Ann focuses her attention to the Touchscreened computer infront of her to take his orders. Trying so hard to act normal under his watchful gaze

"3 Caramel Frap, 2 Mocha Frap, 2 Chocolate Frap and A Strawberry Blend to go, All Venti"

Punching out his orders Ann repeats his Orders, wanting to confirm. Hanbin absent-mindedly nods as he continues to stare at the girl making her feel uneasy.

Paying for the drinks, Hanbin flashes her a smile before going back to his group of friends who were all laughing, probably at something Bobby said.

From his seat, Hanbin's gaze follows Ann's every move as she makes their drinks. 

"Gosh she looks so cute" Hanbin mumbles making Jinhwan look at the younger.
Hanbin brushes his hyung away before retreating his vision back on the said girl who was now finished with their orders.

"For Hanbin"

Standing up as he hears his name being called out, Hanbin approaches the counter once again.

"3 Caramel, 2 Mocha, 2 Chocolate and a Strawberry Blend". Ann recites making Hanbin's smile grow even bigger. He loves hearing her voice.

"Thank you" he mumbles, loud enough for her to hear and grabs the tray towards their table.

--
Face burning, Ann pouts as she rummages through her bag and reads the letter Hanbin left for her.

"I saw you struggling at Calculus earlier ㅋㅋㅋㅋ want me to help?? By the way, you look very cute when you're confused. Just wanna hug you right then and there. 
Xoxo
-한빈 "

She chuckles at the letter, keeping it back inside her bag, Ann resumes at her positions at the front. She assumed Hanbin and his feiends already left and sigh of relief escapes her when she saw no one there.

No Hanbin.
No friends.
Just the customers but no Hanbin ㅋㅋㅋ.

Just then, her co-worker Minhee approaches her with a familiar cup in her hands. Passing it to her, Ann looks at it Questioningly.

" A guy left this ealier at the counter just now, saying to give this to you. He seems nice and sweet" Minhee states making Ann blush as she heads to the back.

A note was sticked on to the cup. A long note to be exact.

"Hanbin"

The name repeats in her mind multiple times as she chuckles at the fact of him leaving this here. Taking the note, Ann reads its contents.

"You look cute while working, did you know that? ㅋㅋㅋ i guess this is my new Favorite Coffee shop now huh?? :D you should smile more often, it makes you look prettier :) and i know what you're thinking, 'when will this guy stop?'. Ha! To tell you honey i wont stop courting you until you say yes :D 
I'm serious Babe. I wont stop. I really like you Ann.
I'll drop by more often, i hope you'll be the one to serve me ㅋㅋㅋ till then :*.
-한빈 "

Ann feels a smile slowly tug at her lips as she reads his long letter written in a small size making it look cute.

"He's so cute" she thinks as she remembers his radiant smile making her feel Butterflies in her stomach. Blushing like a Highschool girl (although she is one), Ann takes a sip and smiles.

"Strawberry. He even knows my Favorite" 

The thought made her feel giddy.

"May be i will give you a chance Hanbin"

Ann murmurs before she hears her boss call her and resumes back to work, right after stuffing the note back in her bag and puts the Drink inside the worker's fridge in Break room.

Kim Hanbin.

Just the mere thought if his name makes her smile.

Adjusting her cap, Ann walks out at the front happily resuming her work as she greets the customers with a smile.

--