YunHyeong 2

REQUESTED iKON ONE SHOTS (From iKON Philippines // Facebook)

REQUESTED YUNHYEONG ONE SHOT for Jedie Kim

---

"Hey" Yunhyeong opens the door to your practice room then peeks his head in. It was past the curfew but you still stayed, wanting to perfect the routine.

Greeting your secret boyfriend, you pull him into a hug before the both of you settles down sitting on the floor.

"You know, Hanbin's Gonna Kill you if he sees you're gone" Jedie says as she Pops the water bottle open and drinks from it. Yunhyeong could only chuckle.

"Hanbinose is busy at the other room composing songs with Bobby. I doubt he'll come anytime soon" Pulling Jedie into a hug, Yunhyeong rests her head on his chest. Silence enveloping them.

"Aren't you tired? It's way past Midnight" Yunhyeong says making Jedie chuckle.
"I should be asking you that, if it's so late, then why are you still here then?" 

Pouting at her question, Yunhyeong her hair.

"One day or so, we have to tell them about us" he says and Jedie sighs. She knows he's gonna open up this topic again. It was inevitable.

"Oppa, you know How Sajang-nim prohibits Relationships, eversince GD sunbae-nim and Kiko broke up, he saw it has taken a toll on him and he doesn't want that to be repeated"

Yunhyeong sighs.

"But that wont happen to us. We wont break up" Jedie intertwines her fingers with his as she lays her head on his lap.

"Even if we did tell them, it'll put a dent in your carreer, you've just debuted and i can't let myself be the reason for your downfall"

Yunhyeong cups her cheeks and leans in for a small kiss.

"You'll never be my downfall Jagi. If anything else, You're the reason why i'm still sane" chuckling as he says so, They both enjoy each other's warmth in the middle of the practice room.

"You know i love you right?" Yunhyeong asks and Jedie nods.
"I know it's bothering you Jagi but i promise you-" turning her to face him, Yunhyeong continues.
"I'll protect you. And please dont loose Faith i our relationship, I Love you so much to let go of you. Just the thought of it scares me" Admits Yunhyeong making Jedie Blush and smile as she hides her burning cheeks on his chest.

"So cute" Yunhyeong thinks as chuckles at his girlfriend. Encircling his arms around her figure, Jedie feels a wave of Security wash over her.

Just being in her boyfriend's arms makes her feel safe. As if nothing can harm her and that's what Yunhyeong is aiming for. To protect his beloved Girlfriend.

"One day, i promise you, i'll reveal our relationship to the world. Especially after you debut. I may promise you that it wont be as smooth as we want but we'll get through it together" Yunhyeong smiles as Jedie nods. Acknowledging her Boyfriend's words.

If Yunhyeong said it, Jedie believes it. She trusts her Boyfriend without a doubt.

Yunhyeong kisses her forehead. Jedie closes her eyes.

"But for now--" Yunhyeong stands up, Offering his hand to help her up, Jedie gladly accepts it as he pulls her to her feet.

"Let's dance" Yunhyeong announces as they both laugh before doing the choreography of Rhythm Ta.

In moments like these, Yunhyeong and Jedie wishes that they could act freely like a normal couple and not hide their relationship from everyone.

Every moment they spend with each other means so much to the both of them that they wish it'll never end.

Maybe that's the price in dating an idol. But Jedie has no regrets.

She loves Yunhyeong and she knows that Yunhyeong loves her back. They may not announce their relationship publicly YET but as of now, both of them are contented being in each others presence.