JiWon // Bobby 1

REQUESTED iKON ONE SHOTS (From iKON Philippines // Facebook)

REQUESTED BOBBY ONE SHOT FOR Allyza Mae Consulta


--

Walking through the school halls at Inha University, Allyza watches behind her Sunglasses as students follows her with their vision. 
"Damn, first days are always a pain in the " she thought as she ignores their lingering stares.

Stopping infront of the Principal's office, Allyza looks at the paper in her hand with tge number of the designated room she was instructed to go to. 

"Seems about right"

Knocking first before entering, she hears a faint "Come In" before rurning the knob.

Upon opening, she was greeted with a Polished Office, The Pricipal Casually sitting on his desk while a boy in a school uniform is across from him.

"Please sit down" Principal Park motions her at the chair next to the boy, Allyza Complies.
She took a quick second to take in his features.

Sharp Jaw line that could probably cut Iron Metal.
Bunny Like Teeth. "Oh How cute" she thought.
Disappearing eyes when he smiles and laughs and That buff, well built body he has.

Allyza wonders what does he have hidinh under that Uniform but her train of thoughts were disrupted when the Principal calls her name 

"Allyza-ssi, we know you're half Korean and Half Filipino and probably you're not yet fluent in Korean, Bobby here-" Principal Park motions at the boy who smiles at her. "Grew up in the states, he can help you around since Obviously you're both fluent in English, i personally asked him to tour you around and maybe help you with some stuff"

Allyza was impressed.
"Mr. Smoking Hot Jaw Line Bunny will be touring me around, what a great first day"

--
"So here we have the Gym" Bobby points at the left side with Two doors.
"If you like Jocks practicing you're more than welcomed to stay there during free time" Bobby Jokes as he snickers. Allyza finds him cute.

"Nah, not really into that" she comments. "Then let's continue" Bobby says as they walks down the hall.

Allyza was startled by the squeals and screams of High School girls as the pass by.
She raises an eyebrow at them and saw Bobby smiling at them, acknowleding their presence.

Allyza ponders for a bit.
"Is this guy some star or something? Or is he just tge typical Kingkas i've heard about"

Shrugging the thought away, she follows Bobby closely behind making the Girls snarl at her direction. This wasn't gone unnoticed by Allyza.

"Psssh, insecure Squids" 

Almost half of the tour is over and Bobby suggested that they should grab a bite, feeling her stomach churn at his manly voice, Allyza found herself nodding as he leads the way.

-
"So what's it like in the Philippines?" Bobby asks as he Bites on his burger. "I heard from a Sunbae of mine that it's a really nice country"

"Yeah it is, apart from the city life, it's great, besides, we dont have screaming girls there" Allyza stops for a bit. "Well not always but still, less screaming girls".

"I should get myself some of that" Bobby jokes making his Bunny teeth show.
"Why are there so many girls crowding around us?? Aren't cellphones supposed to be collected by the teachers?" Allyza asks feeling queazy about the situation.

"Do they take cellphones in the Philippines?" Bobby asks as he sips on his Sprite. Allyza munches on her fries.
"Yeah they do, they take it in the Morning then return it when it's the end of the day" she answers, Bobby nods his head.

Throughout the break, Allyza was babbling on and on about random things as Bobby was happily listening, Laughing and commenting fron time to time.

Bobby was Charming in her book. 

He laughs while snarling.

Scratch that, VERY CHARMING. This guy could almost pass as someone not having any problems and he's carefree, just the type Allyza likes.

At this Point, Bobby was sure she doesn't know him, well about him actually.
Despite him heing the hottest and most talked about Trainee from YG, Bobby was happy to know that atleast one person is clean from any intentions on being with him just because of his fame.

Not to mention him Winning Show Me The Money which sky rocketed his popularity to the top, It was refreshing to see someone genuinely having fun with him.

Allyza grew up not being opened to Music prticularly to Kpop because she was all study back then so knowing the guy beside her was hardly possible.

"You know, you're really cute" Bobby blurts out catching her off guard. Allyza looks at Bobby who only sends her a smile.

"Really, you're cute. Unlike those screaming girls" Bobby fakely shivers at the mention of them.
"Stop it Bobby" she playfully punches his arm taking it as a joke.
"I'm serious!" Bobby puts his hands up with a chuckle. "You're probably the cutest girl i've seen here at school, maybe because you're half korean but none the less, still cute" Bobby's compliment makes her blush.

Taking her Shades off, Bobby flashes her his smile along with an eye smile.

"Are you always a smooth talker?" She jokes, Bobby looks at her with a raised eyebrow.
"Do i look like one??" He asks and they both giggle. Allyza shrugs.

A group of girls pass by them sending Bobby a wave which he returned.

Allyza looks at him quizically. Again wondering what's up with him

"Who are you?" She asks out of the blue, Bobby looks at her.
"Pardon?" He inquires.
"Who are you?" She repeats. "How come those girls always squeal and send you Waves whenever you pass by?" She was confused.

Bobby just gives her a knowing smile along with a Half Smirk and Half Smile.

Standing up, he brushes his pants off and took their tray to the trash Bin.

"Yah! Answer me" Allyza whines making Bobby Chuckle.

"You'll know about that Someday Baby girl but for now--" Bobby Points at the Bell which rings at the exact same time.
"Let's get to class, our professor would be furious if we're late" he flashes a Wink at her direction before grabbing her hand while tugging at her to their next class.

"Why cant you just tell me now?" More whining. Bobby stops at the front of their class before lightly bending to meet up with her level. He ruffles her hair and pinches her cheeks.

"You're too pure and precious to know just yet. I wanna keep you that way" and with that being said, Bobby Quickly pecks her cheek before Scramming inside their classroom like a mad man leaving a dumb founded Allyza outside. 

Bobby's laugh was evident.

She holds up a hand at her cheek which Bobby just kissed before pouting and Blushing.

Taking deep breaths before going in, Allyza Flashes a Glare at Bobby Who was at the back of the class.

The boy Gives her a Laugh along with some Aegyo making her roll her eyes playfully. Sitting on her seat at the far right, Allyza was startled when their Professor made an entrance.

"Alright. Shut up and lets start the Lesson. Turn to page 185"

--