DongHyuk 1

REQUESTED iKON ONE SHOTS (From iKON Philippines // Facebook)

REQUESTED DONGHYUK ONE SHOT FORChelsea Juaneza

Hope you like it :) thanks for Requesting :)

--

Chelsea rolls her eyes as a group of Dancers in Hip Hoppy clothes pass by her at the Park sitting on the bench. She has always disliked Dancers, not hate but Dislike. They were arrogant in her book and it does not impress her.

Sighing internally as she saw the group of Dancers lounge at the Park while Ear Piercing music blast through their portable speakers.

Packing her bags and turning to leave, Chelsea was hanging her head low with a frown as she stands up and leaves.

She hissed when she bumped into a guy making her things scatter all around the floor. Cursing under her breath as she collects her stuff.

"I'm sorry" The guy says while handing her her stuff. Chelsea was about to send him a glare but was held back when she saw how cute the Guy was.

"Can i bump into him again?" She wonders with a chuckle. Her frown was completely replaced with a Smile. Bowing to thank the stranger for his act.

"No problem, i should have looked at where i was going" she assures him and the boy flashes her a smile.
"I'm sorry too. See you around" the boy bids with a smile and a wave before walking away.

Chelsea finds herself smiling. Up until she got home she was thinking about Mr. Cutie as she liked to label him.
His smile just cannot be wiped away from her memory. As if it was engraved into her head. 

Chelsea still remembers his smile, every detail about him. Although his chin was a bit Too pointed, it made him look extra cute in her eyes.

Squealing into her pillow as she reminisce Mr. Cutie, Chelsea failed to notice the door to her room open.

There stood her mom with a furrowed eyebrow, questioningly looking at her daughter. Clearing , Chelsea pulls her face up to meet with her mom's.

"Why is your face red??" Her mom asks and Chelsea shrugs. "Molla"

"Well clean up yourself and come down, we have visitors" her mom says making her Raise an eyebrow.
"We do??" She asks. "Yes Babo we do, our new neighbors. They just moved in a few hours ago" her mom says before turning to leave.

--

"Chelsea! Come down, we have guests" her mom calls from downstairs. Chelsea looks at herself in the mirror before heading down. There she felt her jaw drop.

Mr. Cutie is i her house! How could that be??

"Greet them sweetie" her mom urges annd she smiles awkwardly at them.

She felt All her blood rush to her face when she stands infront of him who was smiling at her.

"Hey, it's you" he points out and Chelsea felt stoned to the ground. He was more Captivating in person.

Donghyuk narrows his vision at her when he saw her not budging. He looks at her mom for help but she just chuckles.

"Alright, lets eat" her mom calls and they made their way to the Dining room.

Chelsea was seates next to Donghyuk which was both a bad and a good thing.

Bad because she's all jittery and couldnt contain herself. She could even smell his Cologne lingering off his body. Gosh she sounds like a creeper 

Good because her crush is next to her like a feet away!

"Is it hot in here or is it just me?" She wonders as she takes a gulp of her water.

Excusing herself Chelsea flees from the Dining room and runs to the backyard. Sitting on the ground as she looks up at the night sky, She felt a presence next to her.

Whipping her head to the side, there's Mr. Cutie again. 

"We haven't been properly inrroduced yet" he mumbles as he held out a hand 
"Hi, My name is Donghyuk, Nice to meet you" his smile was luring her in more and more. With shaky hands, she accepts his offer. 

Feeling his Warm and soft hand against hers, she quickly pulls away and hides her face as she can feel herself blush. Chelsea was thankful for the Dark Night as it kept her face hidden.

"Likewise, I'm Chelsea" Donghyuk nods.

Things were awkward at first but they soon got close rather quickly.

"What kinds of guys are you in to?" He asks while looking at her.
"Any kind is good really. What kind of guy are you anyway??"

"I'm the performing type, you know like singing and dancing" he answers.

Chelsea's face suddenly drops but only a bit.

"You're a dancer?" She asks wanting to confirm, Donghyuk nods.
"Yup, actually earlier when i bumped into you, i was meeting with my friends at the park to practice our routine" he answers and Chelsea only nods. Amusement for her was thrown out of the window.

"Want me to show you what we've been practicing?" Donghyuk asks but she didn't have the chance to answer since he already got up and stood a few feet away from her.

Music soon started to Play from the speakers of his phone and Chelsea's eyes tried to settle in on him.

Rocket was being played.

(A/N: OMG!!!! MIX AND MATCH FEELS!! DAMN SO SHEKSHI!!!! UWAAAAAAA DID YOU GUYS WATCH THAT?!?!?!!? /le dies/)

Slick and Swift moves caught her attention. He moved in sync with the song as if he was seducing her with the Choreo. Chelsea finds herself in awe as she watches Donghyuk dance.

She applauds him after he's done and sat back down on the ground next to her.

"So what do you think?" He asks feeling queasy.
She smiles at him.
"It was great. Really Awesome!" She gave him two thumbs uo and Donghyuk smiles.

Maybe her onlook at Dancers might change.
Maybe she had them all wrong in the first place.
Maybe they aren't that bad.

"Maybe i'll like dancers more from now on".
She thought as Donghyuk tells her a story from when he was a kid.
Laughter emitting from them as they talked the night away.

-