Junhoe x JinHwan // Junhwan // JunJin

REQUESTED iKON ONE SHOTS (From iKON Philippines // Facebook)

REQUESTED JUNJIN/JUNHWAN ONE SHOT forKhristine Uy

(NOTE : I'm seriously and utterly confused while writing this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ )

----
Junhoe narrows his vision at Jinhwan and The Girl beside him. Curse Hanbin for Taking his Bestfriend Minhee here. The time that Jinhwan Promised the man to spend it while playing video games was now crushed and thrown out the window as the scene unfolds infront of him.

"No, No You're the cute one" Junhoe hears Jinhwan say to Minhee, making an Irked facial expression at their way, Junhoe rolls his eyes at the two of them.

Junhoe may be a bit jealous at the attention Jinhwan was giving to the girl. He's closest with the shorter male, practically doing everything with him, EVEN SHOWERING TOGETHER.

Junhoe crosses his arms as he scans the dorm for the other members, hoping to accompany him or some sh*t.

His eyes landed on Donghyuk who was busy reading an Encyclopedia. Owwwkay that's a big No No in Junhoe's book. He doesn't enjoy those stuff.
Turning a complete 180°, he saw Hanbin discussing things with Chanwoo, now they're out of the option.

Yunhyeong was sleeping for sure, and Bobby? Well they're awkward so Thats not an option. Not to mention Bobby was in his Boxers, ONLY IN HIS BOXERS while walking around the Dorm.

Junhoe cringes at the memory of him walking into Bobby . Ohhh the horrible nightmare.

His attention was casted back into reality when he heard their laughs. 

"Annoying" Junhoe scoffs. He wasn't called a Sassy diva for nothing.

Jinhwan was now tickling Minhee who was laughing as if this was her dorm. Annoyance was evident on Junhoe's facial expression. 

Not taking any more of their business, Junhoe stands up groggily causing Jinhwan and Minhee's attention to turn to him.

"Aren't you gonna finish the movie?" Jinhwan asks Junhoe. The taller male was about to answer when he looks at His hyung's direction which was a bad idea.

That simple turn of the head caused their eyes to meet. Junhoe's palms became sweaty like The Han river. Their eye contact was intense, for Junhoe that is.

It took every fiber in Junhoe's body to turn his head away from the shorter male who gives him a questioning look.

Ohh if only Jinhwan knows what he's feeling. Right now. He Clears up his throat making sure not to sqeak before replying.

"Nah, not really feeling the movie. You guys enjoy" and with that being said, Junhoe storms away making sure to slam the door of their shared bedroom.

"What was that?" Hanbin asks as he peeks from the kitchen, Jinhwan shrugs. "Molla".

-- 
Soon Minhee bids the guys Goodbye since it was starting to get dark out, Hanbin accompanied her home while Jinhwan sat there on the couch, alone. 

Thinking about Junhoe's actions earlier, Jinhwan was confused. No coherent reason was forming in his head.

"You're so dense hyung really" Donghyuk says. 
When did he came? Jinhwan wonders.
"Me? Dense? How?" He asks.

Donghyuk an eyebrow at Jinhwan, "Seriously do i have to spell it out for you?"

Jinhwan was more confused, not getting what the Smart Maknae wanted to comprehend.

"Junhoe's Jealous! Duuuuuh!!!" Donghyuk mocks and if you think Jinhwan couldn't be more confused, then you're wrong.

"Why would he be jealous? Of what?!" 

"Seriously hyung, i'm starting to question who is the older one between us" Donghyuk shakes his head.

"Junhoe is Jealous of Minhee because you gave your full attention to her when YOU promised that You'll spend your time together with him. Not to mention he's upset" Donghyuk points out while looking at the Older one.

"How do you even know all of this?" He questions Donghyuk who just shrugs.
"Silent observation i guess" he answers.

"If i were you, i would make peace with Junhoe as soon as possible, you know how y that guy could get" 

Without anymore words, Jinhwan dashes to their room not forgetting to thank Donghyuk.

"Junhoe?" Jinhwan knocks on the door before twisting the knob.
Junhoe ignores him as he kept on watching the same movie on his iPad.

Yanking the earphones away, Junhoe glares at his hyung. 

"Look, i'm sorry ok? I didn't mean to bail out on you like that. I guess i just got carried away" Jinhwan tries to explain. Junhoe scoffs.

"Yeah well maybe you should'nt make promises you can't keep. Getting a person's hopes up like that is just plain rude" Junhoe spat, obviously unamused by the situation.

Jinhwan sighs a he runs a hand over his locks.

"What do you want me to do to make it up to you?" He offers.

"How 'bout you stop making me feel weird whenever you're around me?" Junhoe wanted to say it to Jinhwan but he couldn't so instead, he just lightly pushes the older male while thinking of a task.

"Grow a feet taller then i'll forgive you" 

Jinhwan was purely mocked but the laugh emitting from Junhoe was enough to make him smile.

"You're rude" Jinhwan pouts.
"When i was never one?" They both chuckle.

"How 'bout you and me Hit the store and get some snacks, my treat then we'll finish that movie, what do you think?" Jinhwan suggests as he stands up.

Junhoe smiles 

"Sounds like a plan"

--

I hope this was enough for your JunHwan feels haha