JunHoe 3

REQUESTED iKON ONE SHOTS (From iKON Philippines // Facebook)

REQUESTED JUNHOE ONE SHOT for Roxell Ann Sicat

--

"Please? Pretty Please?" Roxell pouts as she pleads her boyfriend who only rolls his eyes. 
"Pretty Please Jagi?? Just try it"

Roxell was dragging Junhoe out for their date when she spotted a Stall selling Couple stuff. She saw a Beanie that matched them, well in her point of view in that case.

It has been exactly 10 Minutes of her persuading Junhoe to try the beanie but he still refused.

"You know i dont like those stuff, it'll ruin my hair and it took me roughly half an hour to prep this up. I cant let a beanie just ruin it" Junhie argues while looking at himself at a mirror.

Roxell sometimes wonders why she had chosen a Sassy Dude for a Boyfriend.
Returning the beanie on its rack, They both walk around Myeongdong.

This is the type of dates they like to do. Just simply strolling around in the evening each other on their sides.

"Wait here" Junhoe says before letting her stand at the side of a Tteokbokki stall and runs off. Roxell watches his figure disappear in the crowd.

Tapping her watch, Roxell looks around for Junhoe. It has been excatly 15 minutes since he left.

"Did he ditch me?!" Roxell wonders but was greeted by the sight of Junhoe looking distressed as holding a Black plastic Bag.

"Did you like ran A Marathon or something??" She asks as they were seated inside the Tteokbokki house.

"I-i bought---- these" Junhoe pants as he raises the Plastic Bag.
"They're your favorite, and it's pretty far so i bought it myself, i dont want you to go through that hassle" Junhoe says while pointing to the sea of people where he just went.

Roxell feels a smile tug at her lips.

Even if This Giant Dork is the Sassiest person she has ever came across with, he still finds a way to make her heart flutter. Even with the simplest things.

Roxell was about to take a bite when Junhoe snatches the Hotteok from her hands.

He wiggles a finger at her face indicating a "No"

"Eat the Tteokbokki first before you eat the Hotteok, it's for dessert"

Junhoe always had his way of prohibiting Roxell from doing things, all for the best of course.

Soon their Orders came and The two happily digs in their food. Not caring about anything else but the food.

"Ahhh" Junhoe beckons as he holds up a piece of Tteokbokki to Roxell who chuckles at his action before accepting the piece. They took turns in feeding each other and before they knew it, the plate was already finished.

"Well that's the end of my developing abs" Junhoe says making Roxell smile.
"You dont need abs Jagi" she adds. Junhoe scoffs.

"I've seen the way you look at Bobby -hyung when ever you come to the dorms and he's there walking around shirtless" Junhoe states pulling her closer as he offers her a piece of Hotteok. Roxell gladly munches on the treat.

"I dont like seeing you drooling over that Idiotic hyung of mine. You should only look at me. I'm your boyfriend! Not him"

It was rather a rare sight to see Junhoe pout and act like a kid, just like what he's doing now. Roxell pecks his lips before feeding him a piece.

"You dont have to be jealous of Bobby's mighty fine Greek God Abs Jagi. I like your flabby tummy" Roxell pokes his stomach earning a groan fron the male.

"I'm not flabby" he argues. Roxell shakes her head.
"Says the guy who just finished a plate of Tteokbokki" 

"You're no fun" Junhoe puts on his infamous face as usual.

"But you should really workout. Your arms aren't as buff as they were when we first started dating"

It was true, Junhoe did become a bit flabby but just a bit.

"I know, its just that I've been really lazy these days to workout. Not my thing anymore" he says pulling her closer.

"Then what is your thing?" She asks, Junhoe turns to face her. 

"You"

Junhoe leans in to Kiss her plump lips. As they break the kiss, Junhoe Orders yet another Plate of Tteokbokki.

Roxell Laughs at her boyfriend before Joining him in eating the freshly made Tteokbokki.

"Let's buy that Couple Beanie later before we head home" Junhoe says making Roxell Smile.

A sauce was on the corner of her Chin. Junhoe wipes it off with his thumb and it before leaning in once again, capturing her lips with his taking the girl aback.

She blushes madly at her boyfriend who just laughs at her.

"I hate you" She murmurs with a pout.

"Ohh i know you love me. Everyone loves me. But i love you the most"

---