JiWon // Bobby 2

REQUESTED iKON ONE SHOTS (From iKON Philippines // Facebook)

REQUESTED BOBBY ONE SHOT FOR Paola Pascua

Sorry for posting this late i need to study for my exam just finishing the requests..
--
Three days into Her stay at Jeju, it's only a matter of days before Paula will go back to Seoul and Say goodbye to her friend. She's now on a Vacation at Korea and It has been a blast for her.

Deciding that she doesn't wanna go to a fancy shmancy restaurant that the hotel Offers, she found herself at A Local market. More like A Jeju version of Myeongdong at Seoul.

Along with clothes and food stalls.
She looks around and found a Tteokbokki House near by. Settling herself inside the tent, Paula was startled when a Guy bumped into her while sipping on her drink .

"Oh my, I'm so sorry" the stranger says with a bow as he hands her his handkerchief. "It's ok, just an accident" she says with the Korean she has learned during her stay. The stranger smiles at her accent, he finds it cute.

Thinking that she wasn't fluent yet, he decides to talk to her in English. Afterall, Growing up in ia had its perks.
"As a sign of my Apology, please let me pay for your meal" he offers. Paula shakes her head. "Ohh no need for that" she laughs awkwardly. "It's fine, dont bother" she adds.

"But i made you spill your drink all over your clothes, and i cant just leave without doing anything. Please allow me" he says as he takes out his wallet. Just in time her order came and she watches him pay the man.

"Well, uhhhm thank you for that. You're really generous" Paula bows at the stranger who just smiles at her. "Enjoy your food" He bids with a smile showing his Bunny like front teeth that made her chuckle before walking away with a wave.

As she looks at his disappearing figure, that was when she realized that she was still holding his Handkerchief. A smile was plastered on her face along with a giggle before eating.
--
Throughout the whole day, she couldn't erase Mr. Stranger from her mind.

How generous he was.
How nice he was.
His Bunny teeth.
Those eyes. Those thin line eyes.
And of course, his smile.

It was a small disappointment for Paula as she didn't catch his name though.
But brushing it off her mind, she resumed packing, getting ready for her flight tomorrow.
-
Airport was crowded. Very crowded. It took her a while before she got past those people who were obviously rushing for some apparent reason.
She hailed a cab and called her friend.
--
"Really? A stranger did that? Wow, was he cute?" Her friend asked and she chuckled. "Yeah he was really cute, too bad i didn't get his name though. Man i should've used my ninja like skills and took a photo of him" she snaps her hand in the air with a groan.

"Whatever girl, C'mon, lets go eat. I know a place" and with that, her friend drags her at a Small Restaurant. (The resto of Bobby's Auntie)

To Paula's surprise, never would she have thought in a million years that Their paths would cross again. The stranger seemed to Remember her and just chuckled as he takes their order.
Paula nudges her friend. "What?". She points at Bobby who was busy making their orders.

"That's him. The stranger who paid for my food" Her friend narrows her vision at Paula.

"Bobby?" She says. "Bobby was the one who treated you at Jeju? Wow. What a small world" Clearly amused by the fact.
"How do you know him?" Paula asks.
"My dear, i live two streets away from this Place, of course i ought to know him. I eat here often" she states. "He's a really nice guy" she adds.

"Here are your orders. Eat well" Bobby comes as he serves the food before retreating back to the counter. Stealing glances at Paula from time to time.
And from that moment on, Bobby made a plan to get to know her more.

Before the girls left, Bobby slipped his number in her hand when her friend went to go to the bathroom. Paula was stunned but Bobby mouthed "Text me" with a wink. Rolling her eyes with a chuckle, Paula stuffs the piece of paper in her bag before leaving with her friend.
--
It has only been two days since they have talked through the phone and exchanged texts but it was safe to say that they enjoyed each other's company. Too bad she has to leave soon, she was only here for a vacation afterall.

They decided to meet up and grab some ice cream.
"Okay okay, when is the best time to go to the dentist?" Bobby asks with a huge smile. "When?"

"When it's Tooth-Hurty" Bobby says and just bursts out in a fit of laughter. Clearly amused at his bad joke. Paula just scrunches, feeling embarrassed for the poor boy's bad joke.

"Get it? Like Two Thirty, but it's Tooth Hurty" Bobby adds, still amused.
Paula just shakes her head with a small chuckle as she on her ice cream.

"You're really pretty when you smile" Bobby says out of the blue catching her off guard. The boy doesn't even bother to hide his grin.

"I'm serious, You're really pretty" he repeats making her blush. Bobby chuckles as he tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Stop it" she whines. Obviously shy. Bobby shruggs. "Just telling the truth babe".

Bobby has always had that Trait of being comfortable with everything and as much as she hates to admit it, Paula finds it very attractive. Especially with the things he is saying Right now.

"I reckon you like me too" he says. Paula snaps her gaze onto him. Wondering how he knew. Was she that obvious? She wonders.

As if reading her mind, Bobby adds on.
"A little birdie told me" and Paula mentally curses her friend in her head.
Bobby notices her pout and chuckles as he pulls her closer.

"I heard you were going back to The Philippines" a hint of sadness in his voice. Paula turns to look at him. "Well, i could always extend my stay . Or you can come with me" she suggests making a wide grin appear on his face.
"As much as i love for you to stay here, i think the second option is a great idea" he says.

"Besides, i've heard the Philippines is a nice place. Wouldn't mind being there with you"

His words were enough to make her stomach churn. Feeling happy and shy at the same time.
"So what does this make of us now?" She asks cautiously. Bobby Fakely taps his chin.

"Before we throw the Label Boyfriend and Girlfriend, maybe i should meet your Parents first. See? I already have a reason to Come with you" he beams making the both of them chuckle.

"Arrasso, Just be your self, i'm sure they'll like you" he assures him. Bobby nods.
"I'll woo them over with my charms" he says as he makes differents poses. Paula wipes an Ice Cream on his nose "Stop that, people are looking" she states. Bobby pulls her closer once again before finishing their ice cream.

"Lets go to the mall, i wanna give them something when we go there" and with that, Bobby pulls her in the mall, looking at different varieties of Stuff.

Paula smiles at His Figure who was busy looking for "The best gift" as he calls it.

Even if they have only spent an ample amount of time together, the Happiness they bring to each other could easily be mistaken as a Couple's relationship within years.

For them, it doesn't matter if you know the person For a very long time. They figured that if they're gonna be in each others presence anyway, might as well kick things off and Know each other better but as of now, they're taking things slow, but not too slow .ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"Do you think this is enough?" Bobby returns with a pile of clothes in his arms. Paula gawks at him.
"How many do you think my pareants are? 20? Bobby that's sooooo many" she points out.
Bobby pouts. "But babe, this is your parents were talking about! I have to impress them!" He whines.
"Bobby, i assure you they'll like you. You dont need to spend a fortune" Bobby huffs.
"Fine, but i will still buy them gifts" he says before returning SOME of the clothes back.

"How about i buy them a Living Room set instead?" He asks.

"BOBBY!"
.