Hanbin // B.I 2

REQUESTED iKON ONE SHOTS (From iKON Philippines // Facebook)

REQUESTED HANBIN ONE SHOT FOR Gerlyn Cartoneros

--

"Another fight?!" Gerlyn hiss upon opening the door where Hanbin was, looking horrible. Obviously he just came from a fight, the dried blood on his lower lip and the purple-ish mark on his cheek was more than enough of a proof.

Assisting Hanbin towards the couch, Gerlyn takes her first aid kit and tends to his wounds AGAIN.

"Hanbin this is the Third time this month" She says while cleaning his wounds. His knuckles were stained with blood, probably the blood of his poor opponent.

Hanbin sighs. "I'm sorry but those guys were being cocky at the Skate Park, i just couldn't back down" he explains, flinching when she pressed hard on his bruised cheek. A pout crept its way on to his lips.

"Seriously Jagi, it's great to know you can protect yourself and all but really? Do you have to make me worry everytime you come here bruised? What if something Worse happend? What if you got stabbed? What if you were hospitalized?! I dont wanna receive a call from the hospital telling me to---" Hanbin cuts her off with a kiss.

"I wont be hospitalized Jagi, dont worry too much" Gerlyn sighs as she bandages up his knuckles then cleans his lower lip.
"Hanbin, i'm just worried, as your girlfriend i'll tell you that dating a bad boy is pretty hard" she looks sternly at him.

"The rollercoaster ride of emotions you put me through is Crazy! I become worried everytime you dont reply to my messages!" She whines as her hand met his head, slapping the top of it.

Hanbin pouts once more while looking at his girlfriend.

"Jagi, i'm sorry, you know how i could get carried away sometimes" he pulls her in his arms as he kisses her forehead. "Sorry for making you worry".

Gerlyn lightly smiles at her boyfriend. 

"So who did you beat up this time??" She asks as she placed the ice pack on his Purple cheek. Hanbin accepts the bag putting his hand on top of hers. Obviously giddy to tell his story.

"Ohhh a guy named Olltii" he answers.

(A/N : OLLTII!!! MY LOOOVE!!! HIS TEAM MATE AT TEAM YG DURING SMTM3. GOSH I LOVE THAT GUY!!!)

"We were at the skate park when he and his friends came showing off obviously to us then he challenged me and Bobby in a freestyle rap battle along with his friend but things got carried away and the next thing you know, punches were being thrown" He explains early a glare from Gerlyn.

Twisting his ears, Gerlyn scoffs at his protests until it became red.

"What was that for?" He whines as he rubs his ear.
"Seriously i get more beatings from you than the people i fight with" he adds with a chuckle.

Hanbin is a bad boy, yes, Gerlyn knows that but even if he is one, she knows there's a soft spot in him. She knows who he truly is despite the Image he has on. Hanbin never crossed the line in terms of his actions and he's still that Cute boy she met 5 years ago at Middle school.

She smiles as Hanbin tells her the story of how "Triumphant" he was against the Olltii dude.

Kim Hanbin, the Bad Boy of their neighborhood.
Kim Hanbin, The leader of the Gang iKON.
Kim Hanbin, Gerlyn's sweet and dorky boyfriend.

Kim Hanbin, Gerlyn's only Bad boy.

--