JunHoe 1

REQUESTED iKON ONE SHOTS (From iKON Philippines // Facebook)

REQUESTED JUNHOE ONE SHOT FOR Eyre Koo

Note : Since you let me come up with the Scenario, i hope you won’t be disappointed :*

---

"Junhoe~~" Eyre Calls after her Boyfriend who Just suddenly Turned around and left leaving her at the Department store alone. She eventually catches up to him and puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Yah what's Wrong?" She asks, Junhoe only rolls his eyes at her and continues on walking. Eyre sighs.

"It's his little problem again" Eyre thinks as she walks next to Junhoe.

Five minutes of walking, they settle at Starbucks.

Casually sipping on their drink, Junhoe still refuses to talk.

"Junhoe come on" Eyre sighs. "I dont wanna argue with you right now, tell me what's got your pants in a knot". Junhoe narrows his vision at her mumbling something.

"I'm sorry what?" She questions. Junhoe groans.
"I said stop talking to other guys! It's irking me!" He repeats rather loudly.

"Here we go again" she thinks as she sighs.

"Junhoe" she starts as she looks at him seriously. "What's so wrong with talking to Chanwoo?" She asks. Junhoe scoffs. "He just greeted me, and of course he's my classmate, i can’t just act like i didn't hear him".

"That dude was giving you the looks!" He complains, putting his irritated face on".
"What look?" She asks baffled.
"THE LOOK! I dont like that guy! Acting all innocent and nice. Pssh" Junhoe states making Eyre take a deep breath. He was being irrational again.

"Junhoe, you and i know perfectly that you're just looking for reasons to be pissed off at, please don’t start this right now" Eyre says in a calm manner. She was slowly growing tired of his attitude.

Sometimes she wonders who is the girl in their relationship.

"I am not! And i also know that YOU know he has the hots for you" He says making Eyre throw Black Pearls at him from her drink.

"Will you stop being Malicious? Gosh this is like what? The fiftieth time you've done this?" She glares at him. Junhoe seems unaffected by her stare.
"First with Hanbin when he was my Partner for Music class. Then Jinhwan when we were seat mates. You didn't have to call him a Midget Junhoe. Gosh you are so rude sometimes!".

Eyre thought that she was already used to his attitude but maybe she was wrong. Every single time, Junhoe just finds ways to keep on surprising her with his new antics.

One thing she can't stand is his Pride. His very high pride and Mannerism to just blurt hurtful things. His Sassiness she can Handle, she even finds it cute but sometimes he just crosses the line making her rethink their whole relationship.

"Me? Rude?! Wow! You should be thankful that I'm your Boyfriend. That i care for you! Gosh! Me rude? Pssh Minhee would never even say that" Junhoe says as he sips on his drink with a frown but only for a second as he realized what he just said.

At the Mention of his Ex-Girlfriend Minhee, Eyre's expression became dark.
Eyre knows how much he loved her, she was his Girlfriend before her. Eyre thought he was completely over her but she thought wrong.

She fell silent at his words. Never would she have thought he would Insert her in their Conversation.

Junhoe sensed her Crestfallen expression and immediately regrets what he just said. He reaches out for her hand preparing an apology but she pulls her hand back and in the moment, he knows he has ed it all up.

Eyre gives a bitter laugh as she shakes her head.

"Minhee again?" She asks as she sadly looks at him. "You still think about her huh?". Feeling pathetic, Eyre stands up and leaves the Cafe in a superficial pace.

Junhoe runs after her but Curses when he lost sight of her in the sea of people.

He tried calling her but obviously she won’t pick up.

" you Koo Junhoe" he curses at himself feeling helpless in the middle of the mall.

--
Upon reaching home Eyre was sprinting towards her room trying to not let the tears fall. She slams her door catching her Brother off guard at her action.

Donghyuk knocks on her door but was pleased when it wasn't locked. The sight of his sister crying was Heart wrenching for Donghyuk. Walking towards her bed, Donghyuk pulls his only sister in his embrace as she sobs.

"Tell Oppa what's wrong" he cooes while gently rubbing her back even though he knows the reason behind her tears.

Donghyuk has only seen his sister cry for two reasons. One is during the death of their Father Years ago. Second is because of him, Koo Junhoe. The guy his sister loves so much.

"Is it Junhoe?" He asks and she nods while weeping. He sighs. "What did that Sassy idiot do this time?" He asks.
Yes He knows Junhoe, They do go to the same school afterall.

"H-he--" she starts before breaking into a crying mess once more.
"He did something stupid again huh?" Not even knowing the actual reason, Donghyuk knows its something stupid. Typical Junhoe.

Donghyuk has labeled him as "The Stupidly Sassy One" in his book. Speaking of books, Donghyuk made a mental note to read the new Law Book he has later on.

After a few sobs later, Eyre finally--- well was a little bit composed.

"Mind sharing now?" He beckons and she tells him what happend earlier.

"I told you he was stupid" Donghyuk shakes his head. "Seriously who says the name of their Ex in an arguement with their Current girlfriend? No wonder he's failing Calculus"

The ringing of the doorbell caught their attention. Going down to check, the both of them looks at each other before opening the door.

There stood Junhoe on their porch holding a tray of cupcakes with a smile.

Immediately Slamming the Door on his face, Eyre's face was painted with a frown. Upon seeing this, Donghyuk asks "Is It the Stupid Dude?" Rather loudly.

"I can hear you hyung!" Junhoe shouts from the outside before ringing the doorbell repeatedly, annoying the heck out of the siblings.

"What do you want?!" She shouts while opening the door. Junhoe looks at her trying to copy Jinhwan's puppy eyes but fails HORRIBLY.

"You look stupid" she says. "Geez thanks for the compliment" he states. Eyre was about to close the door again but he stops the door from closing with his foot hurting it a little.

"Aish"

"Seriously Junhoe, Just leave, i don’t want to talk to you right now" Eyre says but Junhoe barges in unwelcomed.

She took some time to look at the Cupcakes he was holding.

"I'M SORRY"

Was written on them. Yeah nice try dude.

"Yah Stupid-Jun, I’m going to leave you two to talk this out, don’t do anything you usually do" Donghyuk says before retreating back to his room.

"You have one minute" Eyre says, Junhoe sighs.

"I'm sorry for what i said earlier" he starts.
"And?"
"And for the way i acted" he adds.
"And?"

Junhoe internally groans.

"And for being Stupid just like what your brother says. I'm sorry ok? Please forgive me" he looks at her with sad eyes. Sincerely sad eyes.

Eyre Takes a step closer. Junhoe thought she was going to kiss him or something but she did the unexpected.

She grabs a cupcake and throws it at his special "self-proclaimed" Face, smudging the icing, coating it all over.

Usually Junhoe will explode or some but knowing he's the one with the "Crime", he kept his cool.

"Well i deserved that" he says as he puts the tray down on the coffee table and wipes the icing from his eyes.

"So do you forgive this idiot?" He asks as he pulls her into a hug, resting her Head on his chest. Eyre nods as she wraps her arms around him.

Smiling through the Decoration on his face, Junhoe kisses her causing some icing to land on her face.

Chuckling, Eyre pulls away to grab another cupcake and throws it at Junhoe who dodges the attack.

"Yah! I worked hard on that you know" he complains. Eyre takes a bite out of another piece but her face showed a displeased expression, laughing afterwards.

"Junhoe honey" she starts.

"You used salt you idiot! You used salt instead of Sugar!" And with that being said, she throws another One making the both of them laugh as they chased each other around the living room like Five year olds.

A yell from Donghyuk made them stop their tracks.

"Yaaaah! You two!" He says as he points at them.
"I thought Junhoe was the only idiot but-- GOSH! Mom's going to blame me for this!" He says as he stomps back in his room making the both of them laugh.

Junhoe pulls her into a hug while giggling.

"I guess were the Stupid couple now huh?"

Eyre wipes an icing on his nose before pecking his lips.

"I guess we are"