CHAPTER 7

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

"I told you to stop that!You're going to make our son in trouble!!" She stopped him from stealing all her money but he hit her hard and slapped her. The child hid in the room but heard everything. He did a fist and bit his lips,probably hate what he has to face when he's still 7 years old.

"DAKCHYEOO (SHUT UP) Yaa stupid woman we did all this even before that useless kid inside your stomach,huh I don't even know if that's really my child because you probably slept with ano-" He got slapped by his wife.

"Eventhough I follow you to make these illegal things,I've never ever betrayed you!Thats useless kid is your son! Stop..I want a peace life,I want to send him to school next year..Lets stop all this before the police find us.." She kneeled,begged and cried in front of him. He pushed her hard and smirked.

"A peace life?Since when you ever taste a peaceful life? Even that useless child is not legally registered as citizen stop dreaming!" He continued to pack anything to run away and she quickly went to her son's room and hugged him.

"I want you to run away from here..please go find any house with good people and said that you don't have parents huh?I want you to live well.." She cried as hard as she can. The child let himself go from her hug and wear his bag.

"I never have a parents especially like both of you. Even without you I can live well." The child opened the room and ran before he hid in between the neighbour's house as he heard the siren of police's car arrived in front of his house. He saw both of his parents were arrested by the police and he looked the car drove away with an emotionless face.

"I never have a parents.."

Yoochun woke from his sleep. The same dream he had almost every night. He wiped his sweats away and drank some water. He looked at Yoohwan who slept soundly and sighed.

"Until when do I have to keep this..?"

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

"Are you usually eat breads all the time? I mean doesn't wolf eat meat? Or at least human eat rice tho.." Yoora served a toast bread to Kris and she prepared some fried rice for herself. Kris thanked her for the food and smiled.

"I have to control myself. The more meat I eat,the more fierce I will be as a wolf or more uncontrollable as a human. Breads is a safe way,plus its tasty so basically I'm fine with it" Yoora laughed and nodded.

"Looks like I have to buy more breads as your food stock ouh I want to buy some things to cook for my brothers..Do you want to follow me?" Kris finished his toast bread and wiped his mouth.

"Not sure..eventhough mostly people think wolf as Siberian husky type but I'm too big for that. And to be a human..too easy to recognize because of my height right? But you have to be careful Song Yoora" Yoora smiled and nodded.

"Ok then I'll just go quickly and come back safe." She continued "Ouh..just asking if you know that they are making their comeback.." Kris smiled and looked at the TV.Theres a teaser of EXO's comeback stage.

"I know..I used your computer last night and saw their article. Hope they get a proper rest since I see they looked so busy now.." Kris sighed,Yoora nodded.

"Did you really left the group because you didn't get enough rest and sick just like you told the media? I mean other than the reason you want to save them.." Kris shook his head.

"As a leader I thought complaining about our health will at least give them some time to rest but they didn't approved,so I failed to be their leader especially for EXO-M who need to go back to Korea and China more than K members. And about food..I told you I can't eat meat but basically we eat chicken almost everyday and I can't control myself from changing into wolf so I made a problems there such as escaping from practices and come back home late at night..I realized that even if I stay with them for years,they will realize that I will never get old..it just too many reasons.." Kris let his tears fell,leaving his beloved members was the hardest thing to do but he had to.

Yoora wiped her tears and walked towards Kris before slowly rubbed his back. Kris looked at her before he hugged her waist and landed his head at her stomach. "Its okay.." Yoora his hair and somehow felt that they have become closer in such a short time.

"I've lost them..I don't want to lose you..I'll protect you Song Yoora" Kris spoke in a really slow tone but she can heard it. She smiled and held her tears from falling again.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

A few weeks after that,the college students received back their exam papers. They nervously sat at their own seats and waited for the prof to enter the class.

"Im nervous but you know what Im freaking happpyy" Youngji looked at Yoora and she raised her eyebrows. "Its because of EXO 2 weeks winning the music show! You know that Kai and Sehun are going to continue their studiessss."

Yoora laughed and nodded. "Ara ara (I know I know) stop exciting well you know which college?" Youngji smiled and showed their own college flag at in front of the class and looked at Yoora back.

"KAI AT OUR COLLEGEEE" They high-fived each other and the others who heard the news were excited as well. Suddenly the front door opened and theres a tall man with a glasses stood in front of them. Youngji hit Yoora's shoulder numerous times. "Oh.My.Gosh..That man..That that goldfish man. I saw him at my bro's shop! The one I told you oh my godddd he's replacing Mrs Lee?!"

"Is our college is getting a jackpot?" Yoora questioned herself and all of them bowed to Seunghyun. He looked at everyone and smiled. All girls went crazy as they got a hot guy as their prof. He stopped at Yoora and stared at her eyes. She replied and raised her eyebrows.

"What with that weird stare?Mystery.."

"Annyeonghaseyo everyone,my name is Choi Seunghyun and now you can call me Prof.Choi. Probably now all of you are not interested on me yet since- wait. You can come in now" Seunghyun nodded towards someone behind the door and he came in which made a huge chaos to the whole class. Girls were clapping and screaming, while boys were whispering to each other. Its KAI in the house~

"Oh.My.Gosh" Yoora and Youngji looked at each other and let their mouth wide open. Seunghyun told them to keep quiet before Kai bowed and smiled. Nope please not that y smirk tho. He looked at everyone before he stopped at Yoora and smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo..Kai- ouh Kim Jongin imnida..Nice to meet all of you.I just wish for one thing,I hope that everyone will understand that I'm here to study and successfully graduate.." Kai bowed once again and waited for Seunghyun since he checked something inside his file.

"I received your records from Prof.Lee and...where's Song Yoora? And Heo Youngji?" Both of them slowly raised their hand and awkwardly smiled. He nodded "Well you sit at the back but both of you got a really good results so I want you,to sit beside her." He looked at Kai and Kai looked at Yoora,she quickly removed her bag from the empty chair and whispered to Youngji.

"No way..he's going to sit beside me?KAI?!" Youngji nodded in excitement.

"I hope both of you can help him with his studies and if you have any problem you can come and see me." Seunghyun stared at her deeply before she nodded quickly and smiled at Kai. This time Youngji whispered at her.

"Why he looks y even when he's walking?!"

--------------------