CHAPTER 18

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

Yoochun's POV

"He's here." That's my last words before I left the house. For a while or forever I don't know, but I need to go away from them, to give them time to accept those secrets that I kept by myself. Maybe what Kris said was right,I am such a coward like my par-..ents..

I decided to just drive anywhere that day. I stopped at somewhere which I'm sure I'm far enough from them and went to the nearby shop to buy a water since my throat has been dried for quite long. I landed at the in front of the car while staring at the sky. The moon has replaced the sun so I decided to just sleep in the car that night.

The next morning I woke up and stared at my phone. 8:13 a.m. I know at that time Yoora was preparing to go to the college so I decided to message both Youngji and Hongki about my situation. For Hongki yes he knew everything but Youngji..a little lie will do. I do the same to Imo and apologized for thousands times for this unexpected situation. I sighed before I finished the rest of yesterday's water and started the engine.

About almost half an hour of driving, I arrived at 'Youngdeungpo Prison' and parked the car nearby. I don't know if this is the right time but I've already here by the way. I took a bottle that I just bought during my way and opened the door to wash my face. Cold. That's totally wake me up and I cleaned my face with a tissue before I cleared my throat,gained my courage and take my steps to enter the building.

"Can I meet with.." I stopped for a while. I feel heavy to mention their name. I'm not ashamed of them,maybe..but that's before but now it just I felt like they are strangers to me but fact is still a fact that they are my legit parents. "..Park Jinhyuk and Kim Yieun please." At last I told the officer and he nodded before he called someone.

He guided me to a visitor room where theres a glass with a few holes as big as coin separating both prisoner and the visitor. I thanked him and went into the room. Basically the rooms are transparent so people at the outside of the room area can see in the inside but it is soundproof to give a little privacy (but of course all the sound will be recorded for safety reason). I sat nervously while staring at the empty chair in front of me. One chair. I thought I get to meet both of my parents but maybe they will take turn, I'm just making myself relax.

Suddenly someone entered the room with an orange cloth. A prisoner's cloth. He sat slowly and wrapped both of his hands and nervously rubbed his thumb. He looked up to meet my eyes and when we did I turned away. I shut my eyes tightly and bit my lips. I grabbed my pants tightly.

"Aniya..No..eom..ma..He.." I screamed inside. I was scared. I was in trauma. The incident when I was 7 freshly came across my mind again. He hurts mom..My mom.. After a few minutes I took a deep breath before I turned back and stared into his eyes. Those scary eyes a long time ago were now begging for free I think. Or maybe he doesn't even recognized me.

"..Neo(you..)..Yoo-.." Jinhyuk started to speak with shaky voice. He has became old too fast in the prison without he realized it has been 17 years. He was confused when the officer said that someone came to visit him. When he entered the room it was a guy which he never seen before but..he knew it after they met their eyes.

"I've come." Yoochun bravely spoke after he saw his father's shock face after he recognized his own son. The son that he doesn't approved 24 years ago because he thought his wife slept with another useless man. Jinhyuk let his tears fell and closed his face. His son is still alive and looked at the appearance, he's living well.

"yoochun-ah.." His shaky voice kept making him to clear his throat so he can speak more clearly. Yoochun stared at him but with empty stare. He doesn't even sure where to look since he felt uneasy to make an eye contact. "I thought..you have forgotten me..but why did you come back after what we have done..."

"not we but what 'you' have done.." Yoochun grinted his teeth. Yes he still felt angry and he wanted to make sure that his father realized his own faults not just dragging his mother to fall together. "mom does nothing wrong except for following you to make those illegal stuff..I want to see her first where is she..?" somehow he felt uneasy with what will Jinhyuk answered.

Jinhyuk sighed slowly and still rubbed his thumbs. "She's not well since she entered here. Maybe the effect of the beating all this time.." He realized his own faults and looked down again. Too scared to face his son's face now as he can felt Yoochun's hate glare towards him now.

Yoochun looked away with teary eyes. He clenched his fist tightly and stood. As his anger boiled up,he glared at his father and then punched the desk too hard. The officers saw the action but can't heard the sound,they still prepared if something bad happened. As everything looks okay they changed their sight to the other rooms.

"You..." Yoochun lost his words. Too angry to speak everything that he kept, that he felt all this time. Jinhyuk saw a blood coming out from Yoochun's fist and gasped. Of course with his muscular arm,for sure he punched the desk too hard as the sound itself almost made Jinhyuk jumped from his seat.

"you..'re bleeding.." Jinhyuk old's face was full with worries and showed the hand. He saw blood coming out without stop, changing the desk color from white to bright red. But Yoochun doesn't felt anything, yes he felt a bit numb at his hands but his anger was still not good yet. He cried before he held the glass with his another hand.

"This Pain.." he grinted his teeth "..Is Not The Same As This ONE!" Now with his bloody hand he punched his chest, showed that the pain inside his heart is much more pain than any other pain he ever faced. Jinhyuk stared blankly at him and cried as well before he looked Yoochun left the room just like that,left his blood all over the desk.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

Kris stood and looked at Yoora a few seconds before he turned to look at a person who sat in front of her. He recognized that voice. He pulled his mask off and his face changed from worried into happy. Its Nana and Eli,the werewolves who helped him a lot during his idol's time. They knew each other after EXO bumped with their seniors at the music show and when they were greeting Ukiss, Kris can felt a vibe from Eli and viceversa. It's the same when Orange Caramel was doing a comeback, after they got each other contacts,they confirmed that they are werewolves and living as an idols in human life.

Kris felt like he wanted to hug both of them immediately but Nana's hands were faster, she pushed him lightly to prevent from anyone saw things that are inappropriate –for an idols-. He was still standing in disbelieve when he can met them. At first when he sensed something bad he thought that Yoora was really in danger but its not a danger it's a sign. For Yoora, she tried to accept the fact about everything that happened in her life,and thats start with believing Kris.

Yoora felt a bit relieved after she has realized the real situation. She chuckled when Kris was not moving so she moved a bit nearer to Kai and wrapped Kris's hands to pull him to sit. Kai's smile disappeared when he saw that she grabbed Kris's. He thought it just to ask him to sit but then Kris wrapped theirs more tight than before and rubbed his thumb on her hands.

But..someone's watching.

"We thought you're not coming back after.." Nana stopped when she realized that Kai looked at her,focused. He then smiled and nodded signed that he understood what she wanted to talk about.

"I thought the same..but he has came back. And this time he surely will hunts every and each person that I knew..so that's why I have to come and protect them. Since I've never tell EXO about me,its hard but she.." Kris turned to look at Yoora who turned at the same time and smiled a bit before he continued "She helped me a lot..

Nana and Eli nodded and not asking more. They just missed each other so they shared a lot of stories for a few hours at the corner of the café as it's a bit hidden. But no matter how well it is hidden,someone's knew everything.

"Wait..is that Kris EXO?! Seolmaa (no wayyy).There's Kai! Ouh..it looks like an idols too!" A student gasped before she started something.

--------------------