CHAPTER 38

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

Youngsaeng put their luggages at the car boot and called Youngji who was still inside the house. They need to go to the airport in half an hour to meet their family at Australia. Youngji walked towards him with phone at her ear. She dialed the same number and waited. "Wae? (why?)" Youngsaeng stared at her with curious.

She bit her lips in worries. "Yoora's not answering my call.." She tried again.

"She's outside of the city right? Maybe the line is not that clear, its okay you can call her when we arrive there, kaja (lets go)" He went towards the driver seat. Youngji entered the car as well. She stopped him from driving the car. "Waee? (whyy?)"

"Oppa..its about that..that Prof..he said that he wanted to go to holiday. Outside of the city. Yoora too. What if-" Youngsaeng cupped his sister's face. He noticed that she held her tears.

"Nothing bad is going to happen Youngji-yah.."Youngji shook her head and cried. This is her first time she felt uneasy for no reason. But she was sure that something happened to Yoora.

"Oppa...lets go and search them.." She held her phone tightly and cried. "I'm afraid oppa..what if its true? What if no one's there to help them??" She sniffed. "Yoochun oppa is not answering my call too!" She looked at her brother and held his shoulder. "We need to goo oppa.." She begged him before he nodded.

"Okay okay stop. Don't cry..Relax..Take a breath.." Youngji followed him and wiped her tears. Youngsaeng sighed before he wear his seatbelt. "Where are they? How about our flight then?" He drove the car and took a glance at her. Youngji stared at the phone for a while.

"She..said..they go to Bucheon.." Youngsaeng widened his eyes. What the hell they went to that place where theres nothing there except for forest? "We can just go to the airport if they're fine right..?Incheon is just nearby.." She rubbed her hands in nervous.

"Is there any house there? Its just forest there tho." He asked her but she just shrugged her shoulders.

"She told me that Kris was the one who suggested that..Or because.." She looked at Youngsaeng and he raised his eyebrows. "..or because Kris know something bad is going to happen to them?!"

"You're worried too much,but if Kris knew something is going to happen why he wanted to bring all of them at that kind of place? Huh? He supposed to protect them right?" Youngji looked down and prayed that everything's fine. Youngsaeng focused on the road but he somehow worried if his sister was telling the truth.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

"Song Yoohwan!!!" Yoora walked through the alley in the forest and shouted his name. She already cried and in cold. She looked around but it just a thick forest everywhere. She knew she somehow will lost but for her brother's sake, she didn't care. "Song Yoohwannnn!" She coughed when she shouted too loud. She kneeled and held her neck and tried to clear a few times.

"Noonaaaaaaa!" She turned. She surely heard Yoohwan's voice. She just walked towards the voice in hurry. "Yoohwan-ah.." She breath in and out and ran since the voice was near to her. "Yoohwan-ah!!!" She shouted and when she walked a bit she saw a black cat that Yoohwan saw earlier. She looked at the cat but it ran away. She chased the cat with her not so fast run and stopped when someone called her name.

"Song Yoora" She froze but her eyeballs moved around. "Noon- up!uhmm!" Yoora turned around and saw Seunghyun closed her brother's mouth tightly that he nearly lost his breath. She gasped and cried harder.

"Yoohwan-ahh! Let him go!" She glared at him but he smirked. He continued to close Yoohwan's mouth until he stopped moving. He was unconscious. "No NO NOOO Let Him GOO!" She ran towards Yoohwan when Seunghyun pushed the unconscious boy away from him. He laughed. "Yoohwan-ah eotteokhae...(what we're gonna do..)". She put his head at her lap and caressed his face.

"I thought you lost..Because I nearly kill your brother Song Yoora" Seunghyun crossed his hands and smirked. Yoora wiped her tears and hugged his brother closed to her. She glared at him with full of hate,disgust and anger. She saw the black cat returned to his owner and Seunghyun caressed his head softly.

"What more do you want?!!! Enough killing my parents and hurt my family..Why do you have to do this??" She asked him and started to cry again. She still Yoohwan's sweaty head. "We're not even disturb you..All these things are such a waste Choi Seunghyun.." He made a fist and stared at her eyes. "No matter how hard you want to take a revenge, she's death..SHE'S ING DEATH!"

He walked towards her and grabbed her face hardly "I want to see how that bull Kris suffers from losing his beloved human." He chuckled and grabbed tighter that she had to held his hand. "Rather than just kill you,I want to make this a little bit fun. By killing people related to you first,Song Yoora." He tilted his head and moved closer towards her. She still stared at his eyes before she widened her eyes when he said "Now is the nice time to let your blood flow out from your neck right?"

He let her go and roared before he became a weretiger and he jumped while showing his fang teeth to pounce her but then,

AUWWW

Kris jumped towards Seunghyun and buried his claws into his shoulders before they fell at the other side. While Eli and Nana came a few seconds after that in a wolf state. Eli transformed to werewolf and went to help Kris while Nana rubbed her wolf head to Yoora and pushed them. Yoora met her eyes and she begged.

"You need to go. You really need to go."

Yoora shook her head and insisted to stay but Nana kept howling before she transformed to werewolf and joined them. Yoora looked at Yoohwan before she went a bit far from them to make sure Yoohwan's safe. "Omg..Kris.." She watched how strong Seunghyun for real since the previous time they fought she immediately unconscious after he attacked.

Kris pushed and kicked him until he lost his balance before he scratched Seunghyun's face with his claws and another claws was still buried deep inside Seunghyun's shoulder. With a swift attack at the stomach from Seunghyun, Kris fell at the ground and this time Seunghyun was on top of him. He roared and strangled Kris's neck while his legs stepped on Kris's hardly that he had a hard time to move.

Eli ran towards them and bit Seunghyun's shoulder which made him roared loudly before he turned and swing his arm to scratch Eli but with fast movement,Eli dodged it. Seunghyun jumped high and pounced Eli almost right into his heart when Eli took a glance at Yoora's condition. Because heart's area is the weakness spot of werewolf, Eli transformed back to human and lost his conscious. Seunghyun grabbed him at the neck and threw him somewhere near the bush before he turned to finish his first target, Kris.

"Yoora-yah.."Yoochun ran towards both of them in silent and was shock to see that Yoohwan was fainted. "What happened??" He whispered at her but she still watched the fighting before she gasped and cried when Seunghyun threw Eli a few meters in front of her.

"Oppa....Oppa.!" She grabbed her brother's shirt and Yoochun turned to see what she just saw. Eli lied hopelessly with a lot of blood coming out from his chest. "Help him ppallii (hurryyy)" Yoora pushed Yoochun out of the bush that they hide. He walked slowly towards Eli but Nana suddenly stopped him by biting his shirt. He turned.

"Get out from here!!!Save your brother! Save your sister! KA!(GO!)

Yoochun went back towards Yoora and he lifted Yoohwan before he grabbed Yoora. "We need to run and ask for help" He pulled Yoora and they ran back through all the branches and stone at the alley to go back to their vacation house. When they almost arrive, Yoora stopped. Yoochun turned and pulled her but she insisted. "What now?!"

Yoora shook her head and cried. She totally forgot that she had something important. She held her necklace,the necklace which contained a pill. She rubbed the necklace and shook her head. "I can't oppa..I cannot let them die!!" She cried hardly while shaking her head and said sorry before she ran back towards the jungle.

--------------------