CHAPTER 32

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

"Wh..what do you mean, my parents? They died becau-.." Sandara stopped Yoora's words with her explanation.

"He's the one who lighted up the fire..He knew that you are Kris's responsibility so he did that." Yoora's tears fell and she just stared at the table. "And then now he killed your brother's parents and even hurts you right? I am so sorry for all that.." Sandara gulped nervously and took a sip of her drink. She just realized that Seunghyun already hate Kris from the first, not because of her sister's death, thats why he killed everyone who's related to Kris since 17 years ago and used her sister's death 3 years ago as an excuse to destroy Kris completely.

"What did you get by telling us about all this? Do you plan something too? Now what?" Nana stared at her with anger before Sandara shook her head. She looked determined with her decision.

"Seunghyun wants to take a revenge..from my sister's death. He said Kris was the reason she died and he said everyone's related to Kris is going to die as well." Yoora looked at her face and she did the same. She's not saying about Seunghyun's real reason since 17 years ago because she knew its hard for Yoora to accept everything at once.

"But he's not the one! Your sister sui-.." Nana who knew the truth tried to fight back but her words got cut off.

"Yes I know..She suicide..I saw it too..with my own eyes. But he didn't want to believe it because Kris was there as well..At first I thought that Kris was really the one because I cannot accept the fact that my sister died because of love. So I let him take the revenge but now its getting worse. I tried to stop him but no one can stop him now. When we did something we will finish it off.." Yoora just shut her eyes while listening to Sandara's explaination. She still cannot believed that her parents died in his hands too.

"..so.." Yoora took a breath and wiped her tears. "..what exactly that you want from us?" Nana rubbed her back softly. She better stopped Sandara from telling everything. She just cant accept more of this. More of sad facts that changed her life.

"I cannot handle him anymore. I know he almost gets what he wants,so from now on I'll tell you whatever he wants to do or plan..I'm joining your side..even if I have to die to stop him, I will do that. It hurts to see innocent humans died hopelessly..I felt guilty as well,my sister gonna be sad about this..Believe me I really want to help you.." Sandara sincerely stared at Yoora's eyes before she looked at Nana.

Nana still felt worried because weretigers are their enemy but of course not each one of them are bad. "Yoora-yah..should we go home first and discuss with them?"

Yoora finished her drink and smiled bitterly at Sandara. "Thank you for telling me the truth." She grabbed Sandara's hands and rubbed it softly. "Thank you for your effort to stop him... you did a lot..but I'm afraid that you'll get hurt if you start joining us..I cant bear another die.."

Sandara smiled. "I let him do bad things for such a long time.. Even I love him but If I die..I'll make sure he dies as well.."

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

Nana drove to Yoora's home and noticed that she's still lost in her own world. Yoora stared blankly at outside of the window when suddenly she realized that Nana used a different way to her house. But its not even a way to her house so she turned towards Nana with her blank face.

"I..thought..we're going home?" Nana smiled and continued to drive. She stopped her car at her house and asked Yoora to go out.

"Come, lets go to my house first. I've something for you." She pulled the car keys and went out of the car. Yoora followed her and saw Eli at the kitchen doing something. Eli noticed her and greet excitedly.

"Song Yoora!" He spread his arm and Yoora hugged him happily. "Im sorry about the incident.." He showed his sympathy towards Yoochun's parents and she nodded. She tried to change the topic by asking him.

"You cook something? It smells nice.." She took a glance at the kitchen and Eli smiled proudly.

"Come,lets have some. I cook a lot by the way..you can-.." Eli stopped when Nana walked towards them and pulled Yoora towards her room.

"We're just ate Eli..and she's not long here I'm going to send her after this." Eli pouted when Nana said that but Yoora mouthed you can pack some,I'll bring it home towards him and he showed his thumb in agree.

Yoora looked around the room and theres nothing there except a big table with a few computers there and a rack full of test tubes of unknown liquids in it. She observed the test tubes but had no idea what is it since it's only labeled with a number and a few alphabets.

"Here Yoora-yah" Nana came out from another room connected to the room and put something on the table. Yoora followed her and stood in front of Nana. She saw a small box with a padlock.

"What is this eonni?" Nana looked at her before she took a key and opened the box. Theres a small cylinder container with a pill in it. Yoora just stared at it since she had no idea what to do or react to it.

"This is the last hope that we have.." Nana took the container and put it around Yoora's neck. From afar it looks like a rare necklace. Shining like a diamond. Yoora touched it and asked Nana.

"What hope..?" Nana sat at a chair and she joined.

"This is an antidote for any injury that is cause by us. Any type of 'half human'.. Werewolves, weretigers, anything..This is a mixture of powdered silver and dittany. A rare antidote that you've ever found in this world." Nana explained.

"And why do you give this to me.." Yoora felt quite hesitated to accept it.

"When you and your brother were injured, I put this in your body so that's why you be able to heal fast without any problems..But its getting lesser and I noticed that this pill is the last that we have. I don't think I'm able to get it again.."

"Why? But if you don't have this..how..you want to treat your own type? I've read some books that any cure that is good for human is good for not human too. I mean like you guys..because basically you're human.."

Nana nodded. "Dittany is a plant in Greece's mountain where not everyone can go there. People who get this plant will ask for our blood because they believed that our blood is good for their religion stuff. And we have to go to their village by ourself and theres a lot of procedures to do. I'm sick of it actually." Nana shook her head in regret. "And its not just about blood,but the time,money and many more but I think dittany is not exist anymore."

"Wait..what? Why??" Yoora held the necklace tightly. Somehow she felt that the pill is the most important thing for them right now.

"I heard that the mountain was hiked illegally by bad people and they destroyed it. I don't know how true is this but despite all that, I really want you to keep this. Human are weak. And now that all of you are his targets,I'm afraid that I'm not there at that time to safe you with this cure. So keep this properly and please..please use it when the time has come.." Nana took a deep breath before held Yoora's hands tightly.

"Human are careless too..I'm afraid that I waste the only hope for us..I..dont kno-.." Nana shook her head.

"I believe you. When we believed someone,we will always believe them whether through words or through heart." Nana said the exact words that Kris once said to Yoora when they just met. "So..keep this?"

Yoora touched the necklace once again and hesitatedly nodded. "B..but..when is the time that I should really use this? I mean what if I use it at a wrong time?" She still doubted about it.

Nana smiled bitterly "You will feel it..when the time has come you will know that you really need that.." Nana stared at the necklace before she shut her eyes. They are actually ready for whatever danger happen so that's why she gave that to a human because they might cant help them because their transformation to werewolves will actually affect their emotions and minds. Not everyone can control their anger when they became a werewolf.

"I think the time is getting near.." Nana opened her eyes and looked at Yoora's eyes.

--------------------