CHAPTER 37

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

"Neo..eodi-ganya? (you're going somewhere?)" Sandara asked Seunghyun as he packed the cat food and a few things. He looked at her before he shrugged his shoulder.

"I want to make you proud of me." He glared at her before he smirked and patted the black cat. She gulped her saliva and sighed. This is it. She kinda felt hesitated when she betrayed him but she just wants a normal life and what he did all this time was not what she wanted. She watched him left the house and started the car engine.

-Nana-ssi..are you going anywhere?- Sandara sent a text to Nana.

-We're going to Bucheon Vacation House..why?-

-I think Seunghyun already knew about it..I'll follow him and tell you soon.Please be careful"

-Okay thanks..I guess this is it Sandara..-

Sandara stared at the phone screen and sighed. Yes,maybe this is it..

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

Nana replied the message seriously before Yoora tapped her. "Eonni mwohae? (what are you doing?)" Nana faked a smile and locked her phone.

"Nothing..everything's done? We can go now to avoid traffic jam,since its still morning" She asked Yoora when they just done putting all the things inside the car boot and locked the house's door.

"Kajaaa (lets go)" Yoohwan spreaded his arm in excitement while holding his favorite unicorn doll. Eli and Nana in their car while Kris,Yoora,Yoochun and Yoohwan in another car. They were having a lot of fun eventhough the journey took a longer time than they expected.

Eli looked at Nana who was staring at her phone all the time. "Yaa, you okay?" Nana startled and weakly nodded. "You worried about what will happen after this right?" It's a lie if he didn't worried. He's not able to sleep the whole night but when he rethought about it, he determined, he wanted a peace world and in order to achieve that, he needs to kill the bad one first.

"Its our responsibility after all..Maybe we barely survive or maybe we will die..At least we did what are we supposed to do,but the relation that we made with human..My members,your members and Yoora's family.." She held her tears and cleared with a bottle of water. Eli somehow agreed. They're rarely meet after their recent comeback and to just disappear like that he felt guilty. They don't even know that he's a werewolf or never imagined that.

"Lets just focus on that jerk..The rest we can just let the fate decide." Eli focused on the road.

"We're here" Kris stopped the car exactly in front of the vacation house. The distance between the houses were quite far to give some personal space so he quite satisfied with that. Each unit has two houses connected to each other to give a comfortable place for a big family.

"We'll take the left house,you guys take the right one,it still connected at the back tho haha" Eli chose the house and brought all the things inside the house. Yoora looked around and amazed with the surrounding. Calm and windy, she entered the house and it's such a big double storey house completed with nice and tidy furniture.

"Like it?" Kris asked while he walked towards the kitchen and slided the sliding door where led them to outdoor space where they can enjoy BBQ or play games and connected to another house like what Eli said. Yoora nodded happily before Kris grabbed her hands. "Lets enjoy when we have time to." She nodded again and mouthed thanks.

He smiled before he kissed her passionately and she replied. He pulled her closer and deepened the kiss. He might not show it but inside him,he was begging for sorry for the things that will happen anytime soon. Yoohwan went down to drink a water but then screamed "Hyung! Kris-hyung kiss Noonaaaa" He laughed before he ran back towards his room and left both of them embarrassed.

"Just know that everything I do is because I love you..never regret anything okay? I just want the best in future.." He looked at their hands and rubbed it slowly. She doesn't know what he meant by that but she felt hurt and sad. She cupped his face and they stared at each other eyes. She always loved his eyes,its so special and she felt lucky to see that.

"I know you will do the best..I believe in you..I Love You too..I Love You Kris.." He smiled when he heard she said that by herself. She realized now that the feels that she had was not a fangirl feels but a feels of a woman who loves a man with all of her heart. She never regret saying that words because she believed, she said it to a right person.

"We should take a shower because Eli said he wanted to gather together at the back tonight." Kris smiled at her and she nodded before they went to each other's room to refresh themselves.

That night,they gathered together around the fire and ate some BBQ. They also played truth or dare and they danced to a kids songs where the judge was Yoohwan. Kris tried so hard to win and his funny dance made everyone looked away in embarrassed. Yoora at first refused but when everyone cheered for her, she had to. Since she's not good in dancing,she just did a gwiyomi dance.

"So the winner isssss.." Yoohwan looked at everyone and they did a drum sound. "Yoora Noonaaa!" They did their usual fist bump and he fed her a samgyupsal that he did by himself. Kris pouted.

"I dance so hard Yoohwan-ah.." Yoohwan shook his head.

"Noona did the best. Gwiyomi fit kids songs the best" Yoohwan sticked his tongue out and they laughed and continued with a few more games before they went to sleep. Its just their first night but Yoora felt like they did everything that they planned since she felt so tired.

The next day they decided to go for a walk later in the evening to the waterfalls and just rest at the morning. So Yoora and Nana made a breakfast before all the men wake up. They also prepared the food to bring later in the evening.

They had a breakfast and rest until the evening,but she noticed that it looks dark eventhough it still around 5:00-5:30 p.m. Maybe because theres a lot of big and tall trees at the outside and prevent Sun from shining. They got ready to get a shower and wear a suitable clothes. Yoohwan who was the first to get ready sat at the living room and ate some snacks.

"I'm going to take a shower first" Yoochun went towards his room and Yoora nodded. She tied the plastic bag before she went towards the back house to throw it. While Kris,Eli and Nana at the other house. Yoohwan stood to wash his hands and returned to the living room when suddenly he saw a black cat near the road that led to the forest. (The vacation house is surrounded with forest by the way.)

"Eo? Goyangi-da (it's a cat)" He just stared at the cat when suddenly the cat ran towards the forest. Yoohwan widened his eyes and tapped the window glass "Andwaee (Nooo) You cannot go there..wihomhae (its dangerous)" He talked to himself before he looked around and opened the door and ran to chase the cat.

Yoora who just closed the sliding door at the back noticed that Yoohwan was not there. "Yoohwan-ah?" She stared at the upstairs in case he was there but no one answered her. She looked at the door which was wide open and saw Yoohwan ran towards the forest. She shouted "SONG YOOHWAN!" Without hesitate, she wear her shoes and chased Yoohwan.

Kris who was playing video games with Eli at another house heard Yoora's voice so he paused the game. "Whats wrong?" Eli asked while looking at him.

"I need to check something" Kris left him dumbfounded and realized that the door of next house was wide open. He entered it and at the same time Yoochun just walked down the stairs. "Where's Yoora?" Kris asked Yoochun. Yoochun looked around while wiping his hair with a towel.

"I thought she's with Yoohwan here and I heard she shouted Yoohwan's name.. wait.. are they-.." Kris immediately turned towards the forest and his werewolf's sense gave a sign that they ran into the forest. He then ran towards the forest with anger and howled before he became a werewolf. Eli and Nana ran towards Yoochun and asked him.

"Whats wrong whats wrong!?" Nana shook Yoochun's shoulder and Eli stood nervously.

"They went towards the fore- heyy wait!" Yoochun stopped his words when they immediately ran and howled into werewolves as well. He threw his towel in the house and picked his pocket knife before ran to chase them too. "What the hell.."

--------------------