CHAPTER 30

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

Yoora and Yoochun went inside the mortuary to identify the bodies. As soon as the worker pulled the bodies out, Yoora turned away while holding her neck. She cant bear to see that kind of pain. Looking at the stitched on their neck, it got sliced really long. Yoochun gripped the morgue tightly and started to cry again.

"Oppa..kaja..(lets go..) Let them prepare the bodies,we should go to the funeral room.." Yoora rubbed his arm softly before she thanked and bowed the worker. They walked to the funeral room and saw that a few people came to pay respect. Yoochun sat near the coffin as the family member with Yoohwan while Kris and Yoora greet the people who came.

After a while EXO members came to pay their respect despite their busy schedules. They're in black suit and still looked shock. Behind them there's Krystal walked together with Kai but she tried to cover her face with her long hair. Yoora bowed and they did the same before they walked inside and greet Yoochun. Krystal clasped her hands with Yoora before she hugged tightly and cried. Yoora who just calmed down started to cry as well.

"Go in..I have to greet people.." Yoora released the hug and cleared . Krystal nodded and Yoora wiped her tears before she greet other people.

After they pay their respect, they sat at the table provided for the visitors along with Kris and Yoohwan. Yoora excused herself to accompany Yoochun and continued to greet the people.

"What is going on?" Suho poured the soju in every member's cup before looked at Kris and waited for an answer. Kris let out a deep sigh before he glanced at the frames of Yoochun's parents.

"He did it." Everyone looked at him and finished their drink. Krystal who doesn't know anything looked at Yoohwan who sat beside her before she whispered something.

"Who's the 'he' that he talked about?" Yoohwan finished his food before he whispered back at her.

"A bad man who killed Yoochun hyung's parents and also the one who attacked us lately." Krystal widened her eyes before he continued "Kris hyung is a werewolf and that man is his enemy, a weretiger.." Yoohwan explained everything that he knew since he's also just knew everything, a few days ago.

"Jongin-ah..he's a werewolf?" Krystal asked Kai with a slow voice and he was shocked. He mouthed how do you know and she pointed to Yoohwan who sat besides her. Kai weakly nodded before he moved closer to her and mouthed again I'll tell you later.

Click. Click. Flash. Click .

Since the case was a really rare case, a lot of reporters came to take pictures and asked the family members. After they went to different funeral rooms, a few reporters and cameramans went to the Yoochun's parents's funeral room. But this time a guard stopped them from entering the room because of Yoochun's request. Still, they captured a lot of pictures including the visitors as well wheres at that time EXO,Kris and Krystal were gathering at the same table. Eventhough they sat backs the cameraman and reporters but still they can recognized the idols. They whispered to each other before continued to take pictures and left.

"Seriously? Theres Kris and EXO there. Sitting together at one table." A reporter started to write something in her notes and another person spoke.

"Look, there's f(x) Krystal besides Kai and they look so close." She showed a picture where both of them whispering to each other. The reporters started to discuss and decided to write an article about it.

"I saw a few cameras earlier. Guess that some articles will be out soon.." Kris looked at the door before finished his drink. The others nodded since they knew that whenever they're in public even go to the public toilet will be up in the internet.

"Hope its not too exaggerated" Suho sighed and turned to look at both Yoochun and Yoora. They sat for approximately an hour before excused themselves to leave the place.

EXO attends Kai's college friend's family funeral with ex-member Kris

South Korea became an attention after the unexpected case of unexplainable murder at Yeongdeungpo Prison early this morning. The family members are busy handling the funeral at the XXX Hospital and this is including one of EXO Kai's friend, known as the most close family member of the victims who believed to be the prisoners.

Around 5:30 p.m. the reporters gathered at the entrance of the funeral with a permission from the hospital and saw EXO members arrived at the hospital in black suit and gloomy face believed that they were shocked from receiving the news. They walked straight to the funeral room to pay their respect.

In the room, we captured a few pictures and theres Kris, an ex-member of EXO sat together with EXO at the table provided there. This is the second time we saw they interacted with each other after the first one at the café with another two idols. We believed that the girl who sat beside one of EXO's member is Krystal from f(x) who also visits and pay her respect as well. Despite Kris left the group and filed a lawsuit to the company, they still meet each other. Is this a good news for their fans,EXO-L or something else?

We put some pictures that we have for you. What do you guys think?

*A picture Suho poured the soju for Kris           
*A picture of they sit together
*A picture of blonde girl believed to be Krystal   
*A picture they talked to each other

To know more about Yeongdeungpo Prison click here Yeongdeungpo Prison got attack mysterily?A few people died tragically.

-Come on what the hell are you thinking? Respect the family members! Who cares about the entertainment now? The country is in chaos!-
-WTH You should care about the family member's feelings. RESPECT-
-Euuww what's wrong with people nowadays? A lot of people died and you just went there to take a pictures of celebrities?-
-Get Lost I don't care about them, the family members must be sad now..you're playing with death huh?-
-What is wrong with that? Leave.Them.Alone.You should care more about the tragic case-
-If they're together so what? Its good then. What do you want us to react to this article? Happy with it during this mourning time?-

EXO Kai and f(x) Krystal is confirmed dating?

After the news of EXO and ex-member,Kris were spotted together, fans went chaos when the pictures of Kai and Krystal went viral at the internet. They were whispering to each other and sat so close. The pictures believed to be the same day and place where EXO and Krystal went to pay their respect to the Yeongdeungpo Prison's victims believed to be Kai's college friend. Even when they arrived at the XXX Hospital, Krystal was in the same car as EXO and walked together with Kai at the back. This may be true as the fans knew that they were close since their trainee days and even the latest comeback of EXO, Krystal is the only one who came and stayed at their waiting room. Suspicious isn't it? If this is true, will you ship them?

*A picture Kai talked with Krystal           
*A picture Krystal whispered to Kai

To read another related article click here
Yeongdeungpo Prison got attack mysterily?A few people died tragically
EXO attends Kai's college friend's family funeral with ex-member Kris?
EXO Kai met with Kris (ex-member) along with a girl?

-I'm so done can we report this article. Not make any sense where is your RESPECT?-
-OMG if that's true so what?? You just make the story up and use the funeral day pictures. Desperate enough?-
-I'm happy if they're real. But I'm not happy that you up this one during the mourning time-
-The country in sad stop writing and go to pray you bull.-
-Im so sad that this country has a reporters like you. So childish-
-I hope this article can be reported. Come one this thing can be upload any other time-
-Poor the idols. They just want to pay their respect to the victims and yet you accused them for a lot of thing..-
-First with Kris thingy which I didn't know whats the problem with that and now dating scandal. You think they date during the someone's funeral? Michyeonabwa (must be crazy)-
-Don't use us,fans who were in chaos bcs of how close they are and make our fandom look triggered about this news and didnt respect the victims! We knew that for so long and we ship them so what?

Seunghyun read all the articles before he smirked and laughed. He put his tablet on the table and landed his head happily. He made the world in chaos. Soon he's going to make someone's world in chaos..

--------------------