CHAPTER 11

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

"This girl haissh..pick up my call!" Yoochun kept dialed his sister's number and hoped that she will picked it up. He sighed before he sat back at Yoohwan's side and patted his back.

"Noona eodi-gasseo? (where's sister?)" Yoohwan rubbed his hands and looked at the tube connected to his hands. Theres still a few days left to be at the hospital before he is allowed to discharge.

"Probably she met her friends. Its okay I'll go buy the chicken for you okay?" He stood but Yoohwan stopped him and looked down.

"H..hyung..I'm curious about something.." Yoohwan still looked down and Yoochun sat back besides him waited for his little brother to continue his words.

"Mwoga? (what is it about?)" Somehow he felt uneasy as Yoohwan held a picture that their late mother putted inside his cloth when the fire happened.

"Our parents are 46 this years.." He smiled at the picture before he continued "..minus my age,10 it will be 36 when eomma gave birth of me.." He touched Mrs.Song's face a few times and looked at Yoora's face. "minus noona's age,20 it will be 26 when eomma gave birth of her,they got married when they were 24.." He looked at Yoochun with full of questions in his mind. "..which means your age will be 2 at that time but how?"

Yoochun looked down and sighed. He knew that he cant kept that secret anymore. He turned to look at Yoohwan but the door opened and theres their aunt was getting shock with Yoohwan's question.

"Hy..hyung-ga nugu? (who are you?)"

~     ~     ~     ~     ~

Suho was in shock and he was speechless. The others called him but he ignored,he quickly looked at Yoora "How?"

Yoora bit her dried lips and shook her head. "It just happe-.." before she got to finish her words, Kris howled and turned into human. A human that all of them hate years ago,he has came back.

All K-members except for Suho distanced themselves from Kris. While M-members which is Xiumin,Chen and Lay were froze at their own place. Still can't believed that Kris who was their leader is now a freaking lycanthrope.

"Yifan.." Suho walked closer to him and hugged him as tight as he can. He barely survived for 2 years without his sub-leader and now he really missed that person. All memories came back freshly into his mind.

After calming down, they sat in a circle and looked at each other. Kai passed a drinks to each one of them including Yoora. Sehun cleared his throat and turned to look at Kris "Yifanie-hyung how..?"

Kris still felt guilty and looked down. After Suho patted his shoulder and said that theres nothing wrong with what he's doing,he took a deep breath. "Call me Kris..Yifan is not my real name.." and the explanations kept going until the end. Theres some of the members wiped their tears and some felt guilty for blaming Kris.

"I'm the one who should felt guilty, I didn't told you about my situation.." Kris faked a smile towards all of them. Kai then held Kris's face to face him and widen his eyes.

"SO you LIVE with SONG YOORA all THIS TIME?!! Seriously HYUNGG" Luckily Yoora went to the toilet and the others laughed. Kris shrugged his shoulder and half-smirked.

"As a dog if you are curious,so I'm not able to do anything.." He still got to joke around and then they laughed again much louder. Yoora who just opened the door was quite shocked about that but deep inside she felt happy that she can help Kris to tell the truth. She sat back besides Kris and half-whispered to him.

"I told you Kai is not dangerous at all. How can you.." She squinted her eyes and Kris was thinking about it before he laughed and shook his head.

"You thought I was talking about Kai?"

Yoora raised her eyebrows "Then who?? ..wait..Prof?!" Kris made a maybe yes maybe no face before Kai asked.

"Whats wrong with that weird Prof.?" Everyone started to pay attention back after they done laughing. Kris fixed his hair before he grabbed Chanyeol's snapback and let Chanyeol with his messy hair.

"I left because I want that enemy to stop hunting EXO, and when I came back here from China..I just realized that he is actually stayed in Korea and now is hunting her. I can smelled his aura when she came back from her college."

"I'll protect her when we are at college,and hyung will protect her outside the college.." Kai sounded serious and Kris just nodded. Yoora felt excited in her inside since her favourite idols is now protecting her but deep inside she felt thankful as she knew that her family will be safe too.

After spent a few hours at their dorm, Kris decided to go back home with Yoora. As they were walking and Kris is still a human, she received a call from Yoohwan. She quickly answered it.

"Yoohwan-ahhh..mianhaeee mianhaeee neomu mianhaee (sorry sorry really sorry)" Yoohwan laughed a bit before he replied.

"Its okay noona..imo (aunt) visited me and brought a lot of fruit and noodles too..but I still want to eat your black pepper chicken when I discharge soon."

Yoora smiled and held her tears. She just missed his playful little brother, suddenly a hand rubbed her back softly. She turned and saw that Kris smiled eventhough its dark since they were walking at night. She chuckled before she pulled the mask back to his mouth,to prevent from people recognized him.

"Sure sure dongsaeng-ahh..I'll go buy the ingredients and I'll make the most delicious black pepper chicken for my only dongsaeng~ ahh and also for our brother okay? Go get a rest Yoohwan-ah.." She ended the call and they went to the supermarket.

"I hope no one recognize you here.." She half-whispered to Kris while chose some ingredients. He smiled and put his hand at her shoulder before he pushed her and the trolley to another section.

"No one will" He whispered back and kept putting his hand at her shoulder but she didn't mind. After almost one full round in the supermarket, she stopped and thought for a while.

"Whats wrong" Kris putted a bottle of milk inside the trolley and looked at Yoora. She suddenly remembered something.

"OUH I forgot the most important thing! You wait here I'll go and get it for a while okay?" She showed an ok sign towards Kris cutely before she half-ran to take the ingredients.

Kris looked at the trolley and realized that his bread was not there so he used his wolf-instinct to find the bread section. He smiled before he decided to open his mask since no one was there and plus that the section is the last section. He smelled the bread and smiled widely before he picked a few type of his favorite and turned around to walk away. But then he realized that he didn't wears back his mask and looked in front to find out that..

"...N..neo.. (you..)" Sandara looked at him with her eyes wide opened. She felt goosebumps all over her and blinked numerous times. Kris's normal eyes suddenly change into wolf's eyes and he started to feel hot. This always happened when he met his enemy or people that he didn't likes.

"Don't ing disturb her." Kris stared at her without blinking with his fierce look. He noticed Yoora from afar and walked nearer to Sandara. She looked down and left the place before Yoora touched his shoulder.

"Yaa, whats wrong?" She looked at the direction he looked but he just shook his head and pulled her softly to the counter.

"They are near.."

--------------------