THANK YOU 3

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

Firstly I want to say thank you so mucchhhhhh for all your support and love for this fanfic and Im glad that you guys love this and read this fanfic until the end. But sadly its a sad ending right? Huhu Im sorry for making Yoora and Kris shipper sad because Kris died in this fanfic but I think this fanfic looks good for a sad ending hahah.

Anyway I want to say sorry for all the bad words that I put in this fanfic. Too many bad words right? But well you know you might cursed by yourself if you read some parts so Im just helping you to feel that hahahahah. Tbh this fanfic is too hard than the previous one because this involved animal thingy and a lot of actions that need to describe carefully. But I did it anyway hahaha.

I want to tell you that I will not doing another fanfic in 2017 because I need to focus on my exam. Its really important and I need to sacrifice everything in order to achieve a good result. But as soon as Im done with the exams, I will immediately write a new fanfic for you guys! Already had a lot of ideas for it anyway hahaha.

Lastly dont forget to check out my beloved sisters's fanfic, kindly read Stay By My Side and Stand By Me at Wattpad! Thelilgalaxy just posted her first ever fanfic so please support her!

I also did a new epilogue for my previous fanfic and I make a little connection with the characters from this fanfic which is Yoochun. Curious? Go check Between Force & Willing now!

Until the next fanfic in 2018 thank you guyssss and I love U 💖💖💖

>YixingIsBae<