CHAPTER 4

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

Yoora woke up after the alarm disturbed her peaceful sleep. She fixed her hair and looked around,Kris was not there and she heard familiar voice from downstairs so she took a bath first and then went downstairs. She saw Yoohwan was eating his breakfast and theres their aunt cleaned some mess at the kitchen.

"Imo!(aunty!)what are you doing here?" They did a quick hug before Yoora sat and drank the hot tea. She looked at Kris who enjoyed his breads as usual. Riyoon squinted her eyes before she sat in front of Yoora.

"What am I doing here?Your Yoohwan was calling me last night told me that his brother and sister fought because of that dog. Seriously Yoora-yah? Why is he making so much chaos because of a dog?" Riyoon sounded so frustrated when she knew that her niece and nephew were fighting last night.

"What can I do then..oppa-ga nae oppa-inikka (because he's my brother) I can't win over him." Yoora looked at Kris with an empty stare. To be honest she felt unfair because Yoochun never let her to do anything she likes.

Riyoon shook her head "Museun opp..haishh (What broth..)" She bit her lips and stopped herself before she let out that words. Yoora looked at her before she sighed. Yoochun then came to the kitchen and greet Riyoon,he knew that if he started to talk,his aunt will going to ask a lot of questions about last night.

"Choisonghamnida imo,(im sorry aunty) but we have to go..thanks for the breakfast." Yoochun packed some breakfast and hugged Riyoon and the others did the same. Yoochun sent Yoohwan to the school before they went to the college. Yoora kept looking at the outside of the window before she realized that Yoochun drove to other place.

Yoochun stopped the car and took a deep breath. "Mianhada..(sorry..) I know I was wrong and I should hear your explanation first..." Yoora kept looking at the window and shut her eyes.

"Youngsaeng oppa told me to keep that wol..uh that..that dog for a while until he found his master. Its not like Im going to pet him.." Yoochun sighed and nodded. He knew he was wrong.

"Ok..I let you keep him..JUST until he get back to his master.." Yoora's eyes were wide open and she quickly turned to him in excitement. She stared and him for a long time to make sure he was telling the truth. He nodded and she excitedly hugged him.

"Daebakkkkk! Oppa gomawooo gomawooo.I promise JUST until he meet his master back" Yoora smiled and Yoochun showed his fist before they did their usual fist bump.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

"Seriously? A professor? Niga?(You?)" A woman followed him from behind until he sat at the luxury sofa and landed his head. He nodded lazily and the woman shook her head in disbelieve.

"I've already registered it so why not? Its not like I've never try any job..stop worrying like crazy Sandara.." Seunghyun grabbed an alcohol before he drank some of it and smirked.

"Stop worrying huh?then this time who is your prey..a college student? Stop doing these and just live happily Seunghyun-ah.." Sandara stood in front of him and shook her head in disappointment.

Seunghyun stood and kissed her cheek, shook his head before he stared at her deeply. "This is our life Sandara..You can't deny the fact that we are not normal..pluss your sister died because of that stupid wolf. So why not we let a person he always protects die in front of him.." He raised his eyebrows and smirked,he then took another shot of alcohol.

"She's already gone and that's the past Choi Seunghyun! Don't kill another innocent human!" Sandara let her tears fell and tried to stop him. But his anger was too unbeatable and she cant do anything with that. He smirked again and laughed.

"He should feel what you've felt..Death."

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

Kris's POV
So no one's at home now and it's a relieve that ahjumma is not taking me to her house. I looked around before I howled to change myself into human.

AUWWWwwww

I hope the neighbours didn't heard my howl but yeah I feel so free right now. A few days in a wolf was so hard. First I need to take a bath so I walked to the upstairs and I saw her room. I remembered how last night she cried and hugged me, so I decided to take a shower in her room. Sound ert but heyyy im not doing anything!.

"Waahhh so refffreshing" Kris took a quick shower before someone's back. He wiped his well-build body and went out to wear his pants back. He only had a pants with him since he ran in the jungles as a wolf so he doesn't brought any clothes. He folded the towel and hid it under the blanket he used to sleep.

"I didn't know that she likes EXO.." Kris stared at the wallpapers in her room and smiled a bit. EXO..He missed that name and the members as well. He walked downstairs and opened the fridge,he grabbed some milk and then a few chips in the container. After a while he heard someone opened the door so he quickly cleaned the mess and ran to the back of the kitchen and turned into a wolf back.

AUWWWwww

"Kamjakiyaa (what a shock)" Yoora shut her eyes when Kris howled too loud and quickly went to the back of the kitchen. She saw Kris was looking at her like nothing happened. "Did something happened Kris-yah?You howled too loud people might heard it..lets go inside.."

"Yoohwan-ah what are you doing with those bags?" Yoora went into his room and she saw he folded some clothes inside the bag. He smiled and showed her a letter. "A trip? with family members? wait is this some end-year activity or what..but its not even the end of the year.."

Yoochun joined them and helped Yoohwan to pack the bags. "They want one family member to follow the trip,because it kinda far and they are still 10..so I have to go.." Yoora was confused so she grabbed Yoochun to the balcony and discussed.

"But if they know it's far and they are just 10 so they just can do a trip to somewhere near..And you still have class to go and a lot of activities at the college." Yoochun smiled and ruffled her hairs.

"Its not like I always skip classes shistor..its okay Yoohwan really wants to go ever since our parents died,we never let him go somewhere far.." Yoora sighed after he mentioned about their parents. Its always a sensitive topic so she just let it go.

"Yoohwan-ahhh take care..Noona is not there so behave okay?buy me something there" Yoora ruffled his hair and they hugged. Yoochun smiled while he put the bags inside the car.

"YA,I'm his brother..I can take care of him,you, Song Yoora don't make weird things with that dog..kaja (lets go) Yoohwan-ah.I'll call you if anything happen Byee" Yoora waved to both of them before the car disappeared in front of her.

"I'm going crazy for this three daysss hmm" Yoora locked the door and walked to the living room. She watched a drama and went to the kitchen to make some chocolate drinks. Feeling weird since she didn't saw Kris so she called him. Suddenly..

AUWWWwww

"Kris!? Kris eodiyaaa (where are you) Neo kwaenchanha? (Are you okay?) Yoora quickly ran to the upstairs and went into Yoohwan's room but then she stopped and froze. "Kr.." A tall and a guy..a very tallhandsomehalfmessyhair guy in front of her. She let wide opened before her head felt dizzy,and she's unconscious after that.

--------------------