CHAPTER 3

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

Yoora shook her head numerous times and laughed. She walked to the counter and took a glass of water and finished it all. She sat facing Kris. "I must be crazy Kris-ah..like how can I imagined you talk to me hahah.." She drank another glass of water,she was unsure but she knew that felt so dried. She felt her phone vibrated,so she unlocked it.

-We're going to mall for a while,Yoohwan wants to buy something for his school works..take care shistor-
-Buy me some potato chipsss gomawo bradorrr *love *love-

She smiled before she locked the phone and kneeled in front of Kris,who doesn't moved at all. "Since they will come back home late,let me prepare some place for you..here eat this first." She put a few breads and patted him before she walked towards an empty room to find some old blanket.

Kris's POV
She brought me home! Yes..yes..but until when I have to keep being a wolf? I need to tell her something..and being a wolf is not helping at all!..But still,I have to wait..or I might surpise her.She patted me just like when she was 3.That smooth hand,I never forget that. She stared at me deeply..and I knew she saw my human's eyes that's why she heard what I just whispered.. "Gomawoyo Song YooRa"

She was shocked but still she looked so pretty and I love everything about her..But will she loves me and accept me just the way I am?No matter what I have to protect her that's the most important now..

"Kris-ah I don't know where should I put your sleeping place..Obviously not in the room but sleep alone at the living room is no no." Yoora brought the blanket and threw it at the sofa before she looked around the house. "I think I will put you at the outside of our room at the upstairs,okay?Now ttarawa (follow me) Kris-ahh" Kris quickly ran to the upstairs and waited for Yoora. She put the blanket,folded it neatly to make sure its thick,and then she tapped it.

"Noonaaaa jib-e wasseoyooo (we're home)." Yoohwan shouted and Yoora was feeling nervous. She quickly placed Kris at the blanket and closed his eyes,then she ran downstairs and greet them back.

"Ohh..uh heyy..you..you're back..where's my chipsss?" She tried to avoid Yoochun and pretended to put all foods at its place. She saw Yoochun went upstairs so she quickly closed her ears and eyes as tight as she can while biting her lips.

"SONG YOORA IGE MWOYAAA (WHAT'S THIS)" Yoohwan almost chocked his sweets so Yoora quickly gave him a glass of water. Yoohwan took her hands and smiled before they walked upstairs. They stopped and Yoohwan was so delighted to see Kris but she held their hands tighter. "EXPLAIN." Yoochun showed to the wolf.

"I..just..yae geun-yang gae yaaa (he's just a dog).." Yoora tried to explain more but Yoochun was so frustrated .

"I Told You Any Decision You Have To Tell ME! Who's dog?Street dog?Sick dog who needs treatment??" Yoochun looked at her in anger and realized she stared at him with teary eyes.

"KEUREOM KEUGE MUNJE YA!? (THEN IS IT A PROBLEM!?) Nappeun saram..(bad person)" She wiped her tears and ran towards her room,pushed the door and locked it.

"H..hyu..hyung.." Yoohwan was so shocked since that was his first time he saw his sister and brother fought just because of that innocent dog. He tried to take Kris into his room but Yoochun stopped him.

"Room.Alone.N.O.W" Yoohwan cried and locked his door too.He was too scared and at last he slept soundly. Yoochun sighed and cursed himself,he was too ego and now everything is useless. He turned to look at Kris who already stared at him. He saw those eyes were kinda red but then he felt familiar with those stare.

"You..you..." Yoochun tried to remember but he felt a headache all of sudden so he went straight to his room and left Kris alone.

Kris's POV
I thought she was happy after what has happened. But I never knew that her brother was such a cruel. She did nothing wrong at all! I know he knew me so well,and that's must be the reason why he hates animals so much. I really want to change myself and hugged her,comfort her, it hurts enough to see her cried.

After the fought,that night felt so sad..I pulled the blanket using my strong teeth to her room door and I laid there.At least I felt closed to her but suddenly the door opened and I fell because I was landing at the door.Oh my that's embarrassing.

"Kr..kris?" I looked at her,she still crying but she smiled,maybe because of my silliness. Hehe I made her happy.She pulled me so that she can closed the door and we were together in the room. She stared at me a few seconds before she cried as much as she wanted at me,while hugging me. I closed my eyes as I can felt her pain too,she should know the truth because she will be more in pain if no one ever tells her about everything.

"He always hates animals..and always stopped Yoohwan and I to play with animals..He's our brother he should understands us!" She hugged me tighter and I can felt my fursss were already wet. A lot. After a while she stopped crying. I thought she was sleeping but she patted my head. Ohhh I love this so muchhh. She released the hug and stared at me again.

"If..its true..you real..ly talk to me..earlier..talk to me now Kris-ah.." Her red teary eyes stared deeply into my eyes and she met my human eyes again. At the end she will know it so why not..I took a deep breath..

"I will protect you Song YooRa." I said that!Yess!I made it!

"You..really talk.." Yoora's eyes became wide and she was speechless. But this time she was not scared but instead she smiled. "So if I stare into your eyes,I be able to talk to you..noo I mean I can understand what you are trying to say.." Yoora stared at the floor before she wiped her tears away. She never cared if that was just her imagination but still she's going to believe that.

"I will protect you Song YooRa." Yoora stared at his mouth,its not moving so his mind was saying that and she heard it all. Yoora smiled and hugged him again.

"Thank you."

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

"Yedeul-ah (kids) come here" Suho opened the practice room door and called everyone. They sat near him and taking their breath.

"Waeyeo hyung? (why)" Sehun drank his water and wiped his sweats away. Their comeback was just around the corner so they worked so hard for that.

"Company is giving us a chance to continue our studies,to those who wants to graduate or take any private class but on one condition.." Suho read the official letter and the others waited patiently. "We have to get 1st win in each music shows in first week or at least top 3 most voted song..we don't have to attend any shows and straight to pre-hiatus for those who accepts the offer,other members will continue their personal schedules as usual."

They were all nodded and felt unbelievable since they never had a proper rest at all. At least those younger members had a chance to graduate. Kai raised his hands and smiled. "I want to accept this offer. We have to win in music shows..I really want to graduate." Suho nodded and looked at Sehun. He knew that Sehun was worried and nervous to face people alone. Weak social skills.

"I just want to attend private class.." Sehun shortly replied.

"Okay!lets work harder on this comeback guys!" Suho shouted.

"WE ARE ONE,SARANGHAJA"

--------------------