CHAPTER 36

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

"Yeay we're free!" Youngji spread her arms widely while they walked towards the café to take a lunch. They finally finished their last paper for exam. She picked her usual food and paid for it before went to the place where Yoora was sitting. "You're not eating?" She already stuffed a kimchi inside happily.

Yoora chuckled before she took out a lunch box. "Yoohwan woke up so early and made an omelet with this rice ball.." Youngji amazed of Yoohwan before Yoora munched the rice roll. Taste good. "Of course he asked for Kris and Yoochun oppa. Looking at them struggling at the kitchen made me laughed." She laughed.

"Hyung is this right? I saw noona put this as well." Yoohwan looked at Yoochun who was putting a random spice into the bowl that Kris already broke the eggs inside it. He also showed a curry spice which is not the thing that Yoora always used to make an omelet.

"Jinjja?(really?)" Yoochun stared at Kris and they just shrugged their shoulders. He took the spice and smelled it. "Smell strong..curry in-ga? (is it curry?) eishh molla (I don't care anymore)" He just sprinkled it. And then Yoohwan took a spoon to mix all the spices with eggs before Kris helped him to put at the pan.

Yoochun waited for the rice to cook and then tried to make a different flavours of rice ball, they tried to make the shape into a ball but its not that easy. Yoora who just got ready to make breakfast was shocked when they already at the kitchen. Of course with a lot of mess.

"Mwohae? (what are you doing?)" She held her laugh when she saw the omelet almost burnt so she flipped it over and turned off the gas since its too hot for an omelet. "Yaa you almost change the color into black..hahah" She looked at Kris and he rubbed his neck in shy.

"We want to make this for noona..Last day for exam so you can eat this.." Yoohwan showed her the not-so-ball rice and she smiled before they did their usual fist. They packed the food in Yoohwan's lunch box and gave it to Yoora. "Noona hwaiting!" Yoora smiled before Yoochun sent her to the college.

"Hyung.." Yoohwan looked at the kitchen and then to Kris. Kris did the same and smiled awkwardly.

"This is too much mess for a single omelet and a few rice balls..Come lets clean this up.."

They walked around the college as they waited for Yoochun to pick them up. "So Youngsaeng oppa told me yesterday that we have to go back to Australia to spend our holiday there with our big family.."She pouted,she just had a plan with Yoora to go to the cinema,and then to the concert that is going to be held near to their house.

"Its okay, you should know your family more. I mean you guys are the only one who had mixed blood and stayed far from them. Go buy some souveniours or something." Yoora tried to convince her since she also had a plan.

"We bought a bunch of things everytime we visited them anyway..So you're going anywhere?"

Yoora slightly nodded. "Kris planned to take all of us to vacation,probably not at the city because he mentioned about waterfall. Kinda excited since we rarely go to vacation. He said that he wanted to give Yoohwan a gift for his good result" Youngji amazed.

"Wahh I wanna folloowww..Okay then enjoy! Who's joining?" Yoora shrugged her shoulder and looked at the outside of the gate to see if Yoochun's already arrive.

"He said Eli oppa and Nana eonni, and aah! I should call Imo. She's not coming our home for weeks now..Eodi-ganeun-geoya? (where would she go?)" She dialed Riyoon's number and waited for a few seconds before Riyoon picked it up. "Yeoboseyo? (Hello?) Imo~~~"

"Eo Yoora-yah. Aigoo jaljinae-sseo? (are you doing good?) Yoohwanie? Yoochun? Kris?"

"Jaljinae-jji (Of course Im doing good)..The others are fine as well. We miss you Imo~ Why you're not visiting us anymore?"

At that time Yoochun arrived and they got inside the car.

"Mianhae mianhae (sorry sorry) I'm super busy right now. I even barely had time to eat and sleep.."

"Imo don't work too hard and please find some time to rest okay? Anyway,since you're not resting because of work,come join us to the vacation!" She excitedly informed to her aunt.

"Aigoo you're going to have fun after exam huh? Mianhae but I've already book a flight.."

"Flight? You're going somewhere Imo??Alone? Is it far?" She looked at Yoochun and then back at the in front.

"I'm going to see my parents-in-law. My sister-in-law said that they are not feeling well and craved for Korean food which the food that I cooked for them long time ago..hahah"

Yoora chuckled,she forgot that her aunt already married long time ago. "Okay then..be careful Imo and inform us if theres anything okay? Goodbye Imo"

"Okay dear,send my congrats to Yoohwan and Yoochun who's graduating soon. Goodbye"

Yoora ended the call and smiled. "Imo said congrats for your graduation.." Yoochun smiled and nodded. He stopped at in front of the YY PET SHOP to send Youngji.

"Gomawo Yoochun oppa bye Yoora-yah!" She waved at them and they went back home. She entered the shop and accompanied her brother as usual. "Oppa na wasseo! (brother,I'm here!)"

"Should we go to warehouse? Just want to check out a few things before we go...Its hard to find any shop once we arrived there.." Yoora asked Yoochun and he nodded in agree.

"This is it?" Yoochun pushed the trolley after they walked almost the whole warehouse. Yoora checked the phone before nodded slowly.

"I guess this is it.The rest we have it at home so lets go pay this.." They walked towards the counter when suddenly she hit a person and her things fell. "Aigoo choisong-hamnida.. (I'm sorry) omg my mistake are you alright?" She looked at the person and widened her eyes "S..Sandara.."

"Its okay I'm fine.." Sandara smiled and looked at Yoochun who already pushed the trolley to the counter so she whispered quickly at Yoora.. "The time has come..please be careful". She left Yoora in dumbfounded.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

Youngji sat at the counter as usual and played with a hamster near to it. The shop was not always busy so she usually just sat there doing nothing. "Oppa you should buy a speaker and put it everywhere in this shop..its boringggg at least I can listen to some music" She looked at him who was cleaning the poop.

"Yaa, not every animal sleep at night,theres a few sleep during the sun comes out so how they supposed to sleep with noise?" He explained before he threw the plastic into the dustbin.

"Eyy stop with that fake explanation!" She looked at the animals there "Ya,which one of you sleep during the sun comes out? Raise your hand ppalli~ (hurry)" She mocked him and sang Lay's song, Lose Control without even sure the lyrics since its in mandarin.

Suddenly someone entered the shop and she greet before she froze. Seunghyun smirked before he raised his eyebrows. "Nice to see you here again Heo Youngji.." He walked nearer but she ran to the room at the back of the shop to call her brother.

"Annyeonghaseyo..You're Youngji's Prof right?" He faked a smile because he already knew the truth about that jerk. Seunghyun smiled and nodded. "How about the goldfishes that you bought? Are they healthy now?"

"Yeah..they're doing well.." Seunghyun stared at Youngji who avoided his stare before smirked. "This time I want to buy a cat..Is there any pretty male cat here?" Youngsaeng nodded and showed him the cats. Then he chose a black one. "I'm going far this time so I need a friend, cat looks so cute.." Youngsaeng just smiled in force and nodded before he took things for the cat.

"You're not that lucky to have him as your owner little cat.."

"This is his food,and then the medicine,you can put it inside his food to avoid him from any sickness..Thanks for buying and enjoy your holiday..Where is it?" Youngsaeng didn't want to end the conversation awkwardly.

"Not in the city..its somewhere calm..theres a waterfall there" He smirked at Youngji who was in shock. He bowed before he left the shop.

"Seolma..(no way) He's not going to Yoora's vacation place right? But how did he knows that??" She held her phone in hesitation and bit her lips in nervous. "Its not.. something bad again..right?"

--------------------