EPILOGUE

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

"Hana, dul, set! (One, two, three!) Wooo!" All the graduators threw their hats high in the air with a really satisfied feeling. Finally after four years struggling at the college, they successfully graduated. This is including Yoora, Youngji, Kai and Sehun. Ouh, did we forget something about Sehun? After the incident about Kris's death four years ago, he finally decided to join Kai studied at the college. Surprisingly, he did so well and all four of them received an awards for the best academic student earlier.

"We would like to announce the best academic students with the best grade points. Whoa these students are going to make us so proud in this entire year! Give a big applause to Song Yoora and Kim Jongin for Historical course and Heo Youngji and Oh Sehun for Veterinary and Biomedical Sciences course!"

All of them were so shocked but yet proud of themselves. They were hugging and hand-five each other before they walked towards the stage while the others were clapping and cheering especially when Kai and Sehun's name were mentioned.

"We want to say congratulations to these four students because they got a really high grade points compare to the other courses students. Woah what can we expect from these two idols? A lot of talents and some good brain in studies hahahah." The mc made the entire hall laughed and clapping at the same time. "Come here, please give some inspiring speech today."

Yoora walked towards the microphone and took a deep breath. The hall all focused on her and she noticed her little brother at the back was waving and made a love gesture with his hands. While Yoochun showed a thumbs up and mouthed her to keep calm. She still missed that person anyway.. "Uhmm.. Annyeonghaseyo.. I dont have any intention to give a long speech, I myself surprised with my own result because.. a few years back then were so damn hard.." Yoora suddenly stopped and looked down, made the entire hall started to clap to cheer her up. "I lost a lot of people that I loved, I lost someone that I wished I can live with for the entire life and uh..uhm.. Im.." She let her tears fell and Youngji came to hug her tightly. "All those people that I loved, I will always love them...thank you" Yoora had to leave the hall and went to the toilet because she didnt want to feel embarrassed in front of people.

"Come come stand there let me take a picture" Suho excitedly held the camera and asked them to stand near the hall stairs and the college statue. The other members laughed and held all the flowers that four of them received earlier.

"Hyung, wae ireohke manha? (Why do you take so many?)" Sehun whined but Suho still took a lot of their pictures. Sehun putted his hand at Youngji's shoulder and Kai at Yoora's shoulder. Suho showed a thumbs up before he turned to look at other members.

"Hyung! Lets go in there! Our maknaes should have some memories there!" Baekhyun pulled Sehun while Chanyeol pulled Kai and they ran towards the stair to go to another building. Suho smiled and talked to both Yoochun and Youngsaeng.

"We'll go there for a while and then we can go have some lunch after this. My treat." Suho excused himself and walked faster to join the members. While Yoora and Youngji still posed some pictures, he turned to look at them before he continued to take a stair and walked passed by someone. The vibe, the smell, the shadow.. reminds him of someone. He turned back and watched a guy with black clothes, cap, mask and shoes walked down the stairs. He unintentionally followed the guy but Lay grabbed his hand.

"Hyung, kaja (lets go) they waited for you" Suho stared at the guy a few seconds before he hesitatedly followed Lay.

"Okay stand there alone Yoora-yah" Youngji used her own camera and focused on the camera to take Yoora's picture. When suddenly a guy that Suho saw earlier stood behind Yoora. Youngji sighed and then looked at the guy "Excuse me sir..we wan-" she stopped talking when the guy pulled off his mask and stared at her but Yoora still unaware of this.

Yoora saw Youngji stared at her -or not exactly at her- and asked "Youngji-yah? Whats wrong? I feel kinda hot here ppalli wa (hurry up)" Youngji looked at Yoochun and her brother who were looking at the same person and left their mouth hanging open. Is this real?

"Guys? Whats wrong is something behin- uargh!" Yoora turned to look behind her and she screamed when she saw someone looking at her. Not just a stranger but him. Kris, Kris is staring at her and smiling. She let her flowers fell and her heart was beating so fast. She felt so weird and she felt narrowed in the inside.

"What is happening..no he's not.."

Suddenly she slapped Kris right on his left cheek. She wanted to make sure that he's just her imagine because he's gone! She slapped not so hard but he can felt the numb. "Auchh!" Kris widened his eyes and looked right into Yoora's eyes. He gave a look of I am Real! face.

When she heard his voice, she gasped "Heol.." She started to cry and Kris tried to hold her hands but she avoided it. She looked at Yoochun, Yoohwan, Youngsaeng and Youngji but they gave her a confused look, yeah Kris might be really real.

"Song Yoora.." Kris stared at her teary eyes and she ran towards him before she hit him hard at the chest numerous times. He let her be and smiled when he finally felt her touch after three years. Three freaking years hiding and living somewhere only he knows.

"Neo. Wae. Wae. Waeeee (You. Why. Why. Whyyyy) why do you leave meee" she then stopped hitting him and buried her head in his hug and felt his scent. "Pabo (u fool)" She cursed him and he hugged her tightly while kissing her forehead. "I thought.. u dead.." He rubbed her back when she whispered that to him.

"Im dead to some people, but I know..Im not exactly dead in your heart.." Yoora released the hug and chuckled. Kris helped her to wipe her tears before he kissed her deeply on the lips and she replied. EXO who returned back to them were too shock to see Kris and Suho was smiling in proud. "I know its you.."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Yeayyy hyung is backkk" Yoohwan held Kris's hands tightly and sat at the couch. "You..'re not going to leave us again right?" Yoohwan stared at the floor and Kris ruffled his hair.

"Aigoo.. You're such a big kid now.. I will not Yoohwan-ah, I will stay here with you, your brother and your sister. Okay?" Kris stared at that 14 years old boy. He really left them for so long. He also found out that Yoochun already engaged to someone that helped him to overcome his trauma of losing his parents and the sudden news about his long lost sister who he never met and will never met. (His sister's story is in my first fanfic, to know what exactly happened, kindly read Between Force & Willing :))

"Kris.." Yoora called him and smiled. He went towards her and kissed her. She laughed. "Lets go somewhere..I want to spend this day with you.." Kris chuckled and nodded.

They walked hand in hand at the beach before she asked "Where do you lived for four years? No one knows..and how about Eli oppa and Nana eonni? Are they fine?"

"We went back to the forest where we used to live before this. The werewolves's place at China's forest. It took a long time to heal ourselves but we're fine..we're strong right?" Yoora chuckled and signed him to continue. "Its hard to be honest, I know you're hurt and also disappoint with me, you're not sure whether Im still alive or death but you just decided to accept my mysterious disappearance as a death."

"I had to..Im scared that Im not be able to live as normal people.." She felt guilty all of sudden. Its not that she wanted to forget him, but she didnt wants bad memories stayed on her mind for a long time.

"I know i know.. Dont feel guilty. Thats exactly the reason why I had to leave you that day, because I want you to forget me, everything about this weird creature that changed your entire life. But I realized Im the one who cannot forget about you. So I decided to wait for a right time to come back here."

Yoora nodded and felt fluttered when she knew that he felt the same as she does. "What about Eli oppa and Nana eonni?" She repeated the question earlier.

"Ouh they got married a year after that.." Yoora looked at him in shock yet excitement. She knew it that they have something going on. "And of course they live as a normal people at the city because she's pregnant now so thats why they cannot come today for your big day"

"Auwww thats so sweeeet. Their baby will be so so cute! Lets go and meet them! I miss them I miss them!" She excitedly held his arm and he nodded. "I should find some present for the baby tho hurm whats a good present we should buy?"

"Im not good in this.." They continued walking and Kris kept staring at Yoora. "You haven't change at all... A lot more prettier than before" Yoora squinted her eyes and hit him at the chest.

"Ya! Im not pretty back then? Ceyht.." She pouted but Kris hugged her tightly and kissed her on the lips like for the hundredth times that day. "But you never changed. Still the same tho" She touched his nose, eyes, before she smiled.

"Of course babe, Im a werewolf auww" He whispered at her and she chuckled. They stared at the sea and felt the wind blew towards them. Yoora remembered something and pouted again. "Whats now Yoora-yah?"

"You will not become old so when we get married, Im the one who will get old face and and and but do you even want to get married with me???" She hesitatedly asked him and made him laughed. "Stop laughing! Im serious right now. It will be different when I get older.. Urgh I hate this I should find someone else and th-"

Kris stopped her words by kissing her lips passionately and dragged her closer to him. She felt his sincerity and love in the kiss. He then held and wrapped her hands tightly before he stopped the kiss. "Are you sure you want to find someone else and live with him for your entire life? What about the person that you mentioned in the hall earlier? He came back now, in front of you.."

She felt her eyes were teary and smiled weakly.."Of course not.. I love you and I never find someone to replace your place even though you left me for four years... I dont care about Im being old and you're not..-maybe a little- but I just want you to be with me.. we having a kids.. we live like a normal but special couple.. we love each other.."

Kris smiled and hugged her tightly "Gomawo Yoora-yah, for accepting me with all your heart. I kept on thinking for four years if you already have someone else, and then forgetting me, throwing my things, but honestly I just believed in you. The bond between us.." He kissed her hands "..is so strong." Yoora bit her lips to hold her tears but she failed.

"Dont make me cry again.." Yoora looked at him and sniffed. He then took out a little tiny box inside his pocket and opened it in front of her. She bit her lips and put her hand near , felt speechless all of sudden.

"I waited for this moment a long time ago. I wait for you graduation so it can makes a really memorable day for both of us. Maybe Im not deserve a perfect human like you, but you still accept this lycanthrope as someone that you want to love so I dont want to waste that. I promise I will get old together with you and have children together. Will you marry me?"

"Pabo..(fool) how do you sure that by making promise you will get older with me?" She cried and hugged him tightly. He laughed and replied the hug.

"So..is it a yes or .."

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes Kris I will" Kris wiped her tears and slipped the ring on her finger before he kissed her deeply. "You will be my forever young lycanthrope Kris".

"Nope, we will get older together.." They hugged and stared at the birds flying freely in the sky. Yoora shook her head.

"No, you will not get old, Im the one who will, so you should take care of me like you take care a grandma" She looked up to see his face and he looked down to see her's.

"Stop whining silly and just stay by each other forever huurm?" Kris kissed her hairs and she nodded.

"I Love You" Both of them said the same words at the same time.

-THE REAL END-