CHAPTER 22

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

Kai was practicing their new upcoming song,Lotto after they just finished their Monster promotion and invited Yoora to come over after they finished their last class. Since he was injured,so he only practiced to shoot a music video and agreed to not join this comeback to make sure his condition is good.

Yoora was amazed to see how they worked really hard and at the same time having fun to make sure everyone is having a great time, although we know they will never during practicing. After a few round of practice, they stopped and rested for 15 minutes.

"You guys did great" Yoora showed her thumbs up and they thanked her. Since they knew everything about Kris, they got closed with Yoora and let her enter the building anytime she wanted, woo this is totally the best part of her life.

Kai sat beside her while the others at the floor and also went outside to buy some snacks. He closed the water bottle and looked at her. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He chuckled and she did the same before she asked,

"Do you know someone likes you?" Kai suddenly felt his heart beats two times faster.

"What?"

Flashback
"Omg am I the first person to know???"

Krystal silent for a while before replied "Are you my fan?"

"Of Course" Yoora answered shortly and still focused at Krystal's face.

"So you're the first fan to know about this. I believe you can keep this as a secret." Yoora can sensed nervousness at Krystal when she spoke. She smiled and nodded eventhough she's not sure herself. "When an article about Kai came out and theres a girl in it..I was so shocked because I thought he will never close with any girl, well since he's an idol."

"So you're jealous?" Yoora carefully asked,she found it funny how can an idol shared her secret with her own fan?. Krystal shyly nodded.

"I felt like you're his ideal type. He once told me that and you looked exactly like what he described as so I'm not sure why I did this but I want an explanation from you,like anything that you know about him since you become his friend.."

"I'm sure he will likes you unnie (sister)" Krystal looked at Yoora with a confused face. "I mean you guys knew each other since trainees and a girl like you who is so so so pretty, at least any boy will once fall in love with you." Yoora gave her best to convince Krystal.

"Do..you think so..? But he likes you?" Krystal continued to ask.

"Since when?" Yoora laughed a bit. "He never confess at me. And me?? Seriously.." She wanted to say that she doesn't deserves a love from an idol like Kai but just realized that somehow she had a 'some' relationship with Kris. Couple? No Kris never said anything like that. Friend? Looks like more than that. So maybe just 'some'.

"Or because you have Kris oppa?" Krystal asked so sudden which made Yoora choked her iced tea and Krystal laughed before she helped to wipe Yoora's mouth. "Is it too sudden? Haha sorry" She felt like they've became much more closer.

"Who" Kai woke her up from her flashback and she immediately turned towards Kai.

"Uh? Ahh Isn't it obvious? Don't you like..realized something?" Kai felt frustrated with her answer. What does she mean by that? Is she felt the same like him or is there's someone else? But she must had some relationship with Kris so he knew it's impossible.

"I like you.." Kai looked down after Yoora didn't said anything. She widened her eyes and stared at his hair since he was looking down. "..before" Kai faked a smile and she let her breath out in relieved, she doesn't even realized when she held her breath.

"Dahaeng-ida..(thank god)..I like you too Kai" Yoora tried to brighten up the atmosphere and its real she likes him,as a friend and an idol. "Unnie likes you.." She spoke. Kai looked at her, she held her laugh since she can saw his face was red, is this his first time confessing his feelings? Omg so cute.

"Unnie? Which unnie are..you..talk-.."

"Krystal unnie." She cut his words and he froze. Krystal? Soojung? Jung Soojung??

"How do you..know?" He slowed his words and made an ahh face. She nodded and knew that he already knew what both Yoora and Krystal met and talked about.

"I don't want to say anything, you should accept her Jongin-ah..She's so niceee I like her eventhough Im a girl and she's too perfect." She tried her best to make Kai accept Krystal but suddenly Kris messaged her.

-I want to walk around with you <3-

She smiled before she replied and started to pack her bag. Kai knew it was Kris so he just let her be. "She has Kris hyung already,move on Kim Jongin.. Krystal ..haish" He ruffled his own hair and saw she stood. He followed.

"I really need to go. Well you should think fast and really fast. Because unnie will be more shy when she meets you after this." She smiled and took a deep breath. Kai suddenly hugged her and she replied. When they were hugging,she took this opportunity "Uhm..anyway thanks for liking me but you're my friend and my forever idol, I want that remains.." Kai closed his eyes and forced himself to nod with her statement. Before she left the room she made a cute pose of 'fighting' towards him and he smiled.

Kai just realized theres only him in the room. But since when they left the room? He shrugged his shoulder and shut down the laptop. He cleaned some mess before he switch off the lights and air-cond. He closed the door and saw Krystal at the elevator.

"Should I..?" He doubted himself and sighed before he walked towards that direction. When he was walking he still deep in his thought. "Its true that I once liked her before.." He walked behind her who was wearing an earphone. He smiled before he kissed her cheek so quick and looked straight at the elevator's door.

Krystal felt something at her cheek and was so shocked when she knew that it's a peck from someone. She turned immediately and Kai hugged her tightly without let her react to anything. She felt her heartbeat was so fast so she shut her eyes tightly and bit her lips. A few seconds after that she tried to release from his hug.

"KAI Mwohae (what are you doing) " She faked a laugh but he just stood there and when the elevator's opened, he pushed her with himself entered and then let her go softly.

She just stared at his chest since she can felt her cheek was burning. Kai chuckled. She knew it. Yoora already told him about her feelings and she's going to be more red than a tomato.

"You're not going to tell me anything..?" Kai asked her and she slowly stared at him. SO close SO closeee.

"Tell..?" She repeated his words "Tell..what?" She glared at the elevator's button. The elevator doesn't moved from the same floor. Why is there's no one using this elevator? She really need to escape from his question.

"Blonde girl, come on~" Kai chuckled again. This time he ruffled her blonde hairs, he loves that color. "If you can told Song Yoora about it, why cant you tell me about it? That you like m-.."

She closed his mouth to prevent him to say that. He laughed "Hajima..(stop it)" Krystal whined and let him go. "We're both idols..I know its hard.."

"And..?" Kai tried to make her more shy. He smirked,why she's so cute? He never knows it.

"I know you like her..She's your ideal type." Kai impressed of her that she remembered what he told her when they were trainees. He smiled and held her hands.

"Then help me to change my ideal type." She stared at him with confusion.

"Date me Jung Soojung."

--------------------