CHAPTER 26

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

"Walk slowly,don't force yourself.." Kris smiled but still worried at Yoora's condition. A few days ago she asked him a lot when she able to walk so after Nana confirmed about her condition, Yoora finally gets to walk again. She grinted her teeth,inhaled and exhaled deeply when every steps felt like she stepped on a hot road.

"I can..do th- aah!" Yoora talked to herself but screamed when she lost her balance. Kris held her before she fell and they stayed in that position for a while. They stared at each other eyes before Kris lifted her up and went to the nearest chair. "Th..anks" She avoided his eyes and bit her lips in nervous.

Kris chuckled and then fixed her messy hair while his other hands held her chin to face him. "You're shy?" She blushed so hard that she punched him at the chest. Kris laughed and he clasped their hands together before sat beside her. "It hurts to see you be like this.." She looked at him and smiled. "I'm going to protect you..like for real..even if I have to die to save yo-.."

Yoora stopped his words "No..please don't say that..you're not going to die for me. No you don't even have to die for me because no one is going to die..not again.." her eyes started to teary and he quickly hugged her while nodded. "I lost my parents...nearly lost my brother..not you this time..not you.." she closed her eyes and hugged him back.

Nana walked towards them and cleared . They released the hug and Kris helped her to wipe her tears away. "Sorry for disturbing, but Yoochun just awake.." Yoora was so surprised that she stood immediately but end up lost her balance again so Kris just lifted her up in bridal style and went towards Yoochun.

Yoochun just able to open his eyes but not be able to move. Yoora just stared at his eyes and he did the same. Kris noticed that so he gave some sign to Nana before they left the room to give some space for the sibling. Yoora slowly held his hand and she started to cry again. Yoochun weakly caressed her hands which made her looked up and stopped herself from crying.

"Oppa.." she bit her lips "look at..you.." another tears coming out "why you must do all this..for me.." she just cried since she cannot bear to see Yoochun's condition "we're not even related.." she grabbed his hands tighter "but..you risked your..life..for me.."

"Y..ou.." Yoochun tried to talk so she sat nearer to him "Because..you're..still a sis..sister for.. me.." she looked away as another tears coming down "and..I..want to pr..prote..ct my.. brother..and sis.sister.." He gulped a lot since it gave him a hard time to say each words. "I love..you guys.." a single tear coming out from his eyes.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

"Yoohwan-ah! Come out and eat your breakfast!" Riyoon called him from the kitchen and Yoohwan weakly walked from his room towards the kitchen. She smiled and poured a milk into his glass. "Eat and then I can send you to the tuition and then later in the evening we can go-.."

"where is everyone?" Yoohwan looked into her eyes but she avoided it. He sighed "at least they should call or text me..is something happen to noona? Yoochun hyung? Kris hyung too?"

Riyoon put her chopstick down and cleared "They have something to settle, they will come home very soon so don't worry too much ok?" When she about to pick the chopstick back he asked.

"if they can tell Imo why they cant tell me in person? But why they haven't come home yet? Is there something that kid shouldn't know? Are they hid-.." Riyoon held his hand and shook her head.

"You don't believe me?" Yoohwan slowly shook his head "I know you miss them. I miss them too but believe me this is for everyone's good. You just have to know that they are fine and they will come home soon that's it.." She forced a smile and fed him the breakfast "..now you have to finish this and go to tuition okay?"

"ok..ay.." He slowly chewed the food and looked at the picture of the whole family at the fridge. Riyoon looked at it too before sighed and his hair.

"Ok then if you behave well I'll try to call them or facetime them?" Yoohwan immediately looked at his aunt and nodded happily. She smiled bitterly "Im not even sure if I can make that.."

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

Yoora pulled the blanket closer to Yoochun's chest before she left the room. Now she able to walk by herself slowly and Yoochun is getting better. He can moved his hands,head and a bit of lower body but his back is still in a serious condition. She saw Kris,Eli and Nana sat at the dining table so she joined them.

"Woah you're getting better" Eli smiled and proud to see her improvement. Yoora smiled back and thanks him. Nana excused herself to the kitchen and Eli followed behind.

"Are they in a relationship or something?" Yoora asked Kris but still watched both of them at the kitchen. Kris chuckled and shrugged his shoulder.

"Not sure..its been a long time I met them before. I can't make a guess since we have been so close to each other..But if yes Im happy for them" Kris looked at her and she nodded before she made an 'aah' face.

"I think I should let Youngji and Youngsaeng oppa know about you.." She took a breath "I mean everyone already knows..My family, even Hongki oppa.. EXO.. they are the only one left..eventhough Youngsaeng oppa was the one who helped you before right? He probably still searching for your 'master'" She giggled and Kris chuckled.

"Yeah maybe..I hope they are not surprise..ouh you can ask for Kai's help..I mean EXO wants to visit so they can bring her and her brother as well." Kris suggested and she nodded.

"Jongin.." She texted something and sent it to Kai. A few minutes later he replied.

-She said ok. We're going to see you in half an hour~-

"Im nervous but I miss her so much" She waited at Yoochun's room and Kris has changed into a wolf. Yoochun smiled. "Aah Hongki oppa joined them too! We can meet everyone then" When she wanted to checked her phone,the door opened and she turned to see that Youngji was so shocked and pleased to meet her.

"OMG Song Yooraaaa where have you beeeen" She cried and hugged Yoora tightly but it dosesnt last long after Yoora whimpered in pain since her back is still recovering. "OHmy IM sorry..what happe-.." She speechless when she saw Yoochun's condition with all the wires still connected to his body.

"What happened Yoora-yah? Why are you staying here instead of a hospital?" This time Youngsaeng asked and took a sit at the other side of Yoochun's bed. He saw Kris the 'big dog' at the corner "This dog is here too?..Im still searchin-.."

"No need to find his master..He doesn't have any master.."

"What do you mean..?so he's a wild..wolf?" He turned to look at EXO since he thought that they might get shock with the word 'wolf' but they didn't cared at all.

"He's not a wolf..I mean he is but more than a wolf.." Youngsaeng and Youngji raised their eyebrows and Yoora took a breath before continued "He's a werewolf.."

They looked at each other before Youngji asked "Yoora are you oka-.."

AUWwww

Youngji and Youngsaeng closed their ears and eyes. When the howling stopped,they looked at it and saw a guy standing at it's place earlier.

"K..KRIS?!" Youngji unfortunately fainted.

--------------------