CHAPTER 2

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

Yoora's POV
"NO FREAKING WAY" I shouted before I closed my mouth. Theres no way a wolf exist in the middle of the city. It doesn't make sense when the jungle is quite far. I looked at him carefully. He doesn't looks dangerous or is it because of injured? I saw a lot of breads around him so I looked at Youngsaeng so that he can explains everything.

"I know you're curious with those breads. But believe me he ate the breads! He doesn't eat dog food at all. So I tried to give him anything that I have in my bag. Surprisingly he ate it." Youngsaeng sat at the chair in that room and sighed.

"Did he howled? But oppa this is Super Illegal to keep this wolf!" Yoora kept stared at the wolf. Suddenly the wolf awake and sat towards Yoora's direction. He stared at her like a lost puppy and Yoora smiled a bit.

"I know that's why I asked you to come here..help me with this..I can't keep him at my shop because in a few days those people are going to check my license date and many more. So this wolf will not be safe here. At least keep him until I found his master?" Yoora looked at him and raised her eyebrows.

"He has a master??" Youngsaeng raised his shoulder and showed the collar at the wolf's neck. Yoora slowly came closer and tried to pat him. She smiled and happy because it was her first time touching a wolf and plus he's not as danger as she always imagined of. She touched the collar and there's a name on it. "K..Kris?" She smiled and found it funny. How can a wolf had a same name like a popular ex-idol,Kris from EXO. Theres any other similar name, Chris, Christ but why must Kris?

Kris's POV
I woke up and realized that someone cleaned my blood. I looked around and I smelled animals. A lot. Yeah sure this is a pet shop that I found earlier. That guy was looking at me with those scared eyes, he put a dog food in front of me. I can't get up yet but "Seriously man?" I accidently howled and he freaked out. Ofcourse he can't understand me but no way I will eat that doggy food. I closed my eyes again but I smelled butter,my favourite!

"Nice..buddy..I have some bread here..If you don't want that dog food try this.." That guy slided the bread in front of my nose and my eyes were wide open. Yes! This is it. I grabbed and ate it as much as I can. Now I can feel my energy back. Now I just need to find the way to get out from this place and continue my searching..

The next day I bet that his sister who came and checked on me. And they talked about someone named Yoora. Is she the one who I want to meet?If not just let me go I really need to be a human again,become a wolf will put a lot of people in danger. I took a nap again until I smelled someone's scent. The same scent since 17 years ago. I opened my eyes and sat towards her. She bravely came towards me just like 17 years ago with the same smile. She patted me and I loved that feel. I miss it so much. She looked at my collar and smiled. Wait,did she knew who I am?But how? I don't care but if she willing to keep me at her house,it makes things much more easier.

Yoora opened the door and Yoohwan ran towards her,hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek. She replied and ruffled his hair. "Yoohwan-ah..have you taken your dinner?" He nodded and showed towards the kitchen.

"Yoochun-ie hyung cooks fried rice with kimchiii" Yoora smiled and they did a bump fist before Yoohwan walked to his room to complete his homework. Yoochun served the fried rice for Yoora before he asked.

"I told you to make it fast.." Yoora stopped him by showing her hand and nodded lazily.

"Arasseo arasseo Mianhaeyo Brador" Yoora chuckled before she ate silently not like the usual dinner they had so Yoochun decided to ask.

"Ya shistor,is there any problem..?" Yoora quickly shook her head and tried not to let him know.Any decision that she made, he will never let that wolf step inside their house.

"Probably tired oppa..I think I need a lot of rest before I start doing my revision for exam.." Yoora cleaned the table and turned to him. "Thanks for the food." She smiled and tapped his shoulder before she washed the dish and went towards her room.

Yoora laid at her bed and stared at the lights. "Should I tell oppa about that wolf..or hide the wolf..but where.." She pouted and kicked the air in frustrated before Yoohwan opened the door holding his book and pencil. She quickly fixed her hair and called him to her bed.

"Noona wae geu-rae? (whats wrong?).." Yoohwan stared at his sister and she shook her head.

"Nothing Yoohwan-ah..what do you want?" Yoohwan showed his book and put it at the bed. He landed his head at her laps and yawned.

"Teacher wanted us to make an imaginary story but I don't have any idea..plus I'm so sleepy right now.." He yawned again. She smiled and started to think as well.

"Were..wolf." She said those words without her realized but Yoohwan heard it. He sat and started to open his book.

"It sounds interesting noona..Werewolf and His Human Life." Yoohwan wrote it as a tittle and smiled. Yoora looked confused and soon realized that she just spoke those words. "I've got the idea noona! Thanks for helping good night saranghaee." He kissed her cheek and they did the fist bump as usual.

She unlocked her phone and typed 'Kris Wu' at google images. She smiled and scrolled through all images of him but then stopped when she saw a picture of EXO as 12. "If you, Luhan and Tao didn't left the group,I'm sure EXO-L will always be a peace fandom..and I don't have to be so sad when you,my own bias left the group.." She took a deep breath and continue scrolled until she saw a picture of Kris wearing a necklace.

"wo..this looks exactly like that Kris wolf wears..wait.." She started to think if Kris is the actual wolf and he left the group because of that reason. After a while she shook her head and put her phone aside. "What a stupid reason,obviously he is active in China right now..but..haishh mollaaa (I don't know)" She switch off the lights and slept.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

"So you're going to keep that wolf?" Youngji took a sip of her coffee after she asked Yoora. They just finished their last class that day since next week is a study week before exam. Yoora looked outside the café and sighed. She was not sure about it either but she had no other choice,to save the wolf and Youngsaeng but to face Yoochun,she scared.

"I have to..thats the best way to save your oppa Youngji-ah..About my brother, I'll find my own way. Tell Youngsaeng oppa it is JUST until his master come and take him okay?" Yoora sounded serious and Youngji just nodded.

"Gomawo Yoora-yah.I promise I will search his mast..." Youngsaeng thanked her but then stopped when he saw the wolf was so excited and rubbed his head at Yoora's leg. They looked at each other. "Maybe he likes girl more than me well that obvious because he's a male".

Yoora smiled and his head while Youngji put a rope connected to the collar to make it easier for Yoora to guide the wolf. "You have to run very fast..I mean for now it is not the right time to let him go out.." Youngji reminded her.

Yoora ran as fast as she can and she used an unusual road to prevent people from seeing the wolf. They arrived at the house and she quickly locked the door. She released the rope and the wolf was staring at her. She the fur at his cheek and kissed his forehead. She then stared at his eyes deeply,feels like she can see another eyes inside his eyes. Suddenly..

"Gomawoyo Song YooRa.."

She released her hands and stood,but froze in front of him. What just happened..?

--------------------